Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accords of War

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
Prime Minister Custani Valcho was disgusted by the actions of the New Republic. According to the intelligence reports their war with the Core Imperial Confederation did not go well. It caused an almost complete collapse of the government. The core world's needed a new banner to swear alligence to. The First Order literally vanished in thin air after a Ssi- something attacked them. His office was bustling with stratigest who were planning the exact exucuten of Operation Freedom. A plan that he had named himself. He could see the ships that were preparing for the coup even from his office. They were definitely not enough. " What's you're name, boy" he asked a young clerk that was putting documents on his desk. Those documents were no doubt fleet preparness reports. " I am Typhon ,Prime Minister" replied the boy. " Well, Typhon. Get me a Transmitter. A long range Transmitter." he told the boy. The boy scutters away and returned a simple long range Transmitter. " Good. Now leave" Valcho ordered as he prepared to enter his transmission. He typed " Citizens of the Galaxy. Can we stand so powerless whilst the New Republic decimates the morale and virtual need of it's citizens and denizens. Do they, the people have to watch as we with the Fleets and Armies who can free them stand so helpless? Do they Stand Alone? Does the United Galactic Federation stand alone in it's quest to free those people?" he finished typing and sent those words to every planet in the Galaxy. He hoped they would respond. He needed them to respond.

Darius sat behind his desk sipping a cup of caf as he perused the dozens of intelligence reports that had been delivered to him today. His informants across the stars brought him information of general note, though usually they were dull reads with little by way of importance.

A new one caught his eye.

Custani Valcho said:

" Citizens of the Galaxy. Can we stand so powerless whilst the New Republic decimates the morale and virtual need of it's citizens and denizens. Do they, the people have to watch as we with the Fleets and Armies who can free them stand so helpless? Do they Stand Alone? Does the United Galactic Federation stand alone in it's quest to free those people?"
The Jedi Shadow sucked his teeth. "More carrion looking to feast upon the corpse of the core, not surprising."

An amusing idea sprouted. It was a simple matter of forgery to give his reply a rather official look., and then he began typing.

"Honored friend. This is Lord Darius Sedaire, Secondary Reclusiarch of the Sith Empire. We wish to inform you that the emperor supports your claim, and is interested in securing a military alliance with the United Galactic Federation. As a bastion of democracy ourselves, it is only right that we would seek to support our brothers in the core. When would be a permissible time and place for our ambassadors to meet?"

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
Prime Minister Valcho hoped he would receive a message from anyone in a high or low place. His prayers to the force were heard."Lord [member="Darius Sedaire"]. I have received your message. I would like to invite you and if possible his majesty aboard my Flagship the UGFS Freedom to discuss creating a formal Millitary alliance between us. The core needs us. " the Prime Minister Typed. He sent the message to wherever the reply had come from. He relayed his first message again but this time directed it to Geonosis.

[member="Darth Metus"] [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Darius Sedaire"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom