Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acclimate me with the times

S u p e r i o r
Considering that Scrapper aka Kandosii is a clone way out of his time period, anyone care to bring him up to speed and make a possible friend or enemy of an upbeat clone with a love for big guns?

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Kandosii Manda"]

The Empire still employs Fett clones as the main bulk of their army, perhaps they could help him adapt to this era?

S u p e r i o r
[member="Tanomas Graf"]
An amusing thought, considering that Kandosii has an extreme hatred for the Galactic Empire from the past, which would likely extend to present day.

S u p e r i o r
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
I resent being called an old object. But if you're willing to make amends and sit down to talk like a civilized being, I'll oblige.

Feel like going on a suicidal raid on a heavily fortified base run by Taris Lower City Swoop Gangs? Credits, weapons caches and contraband on the line.

I promise it'll write like a Clancy story, or a COD single player when Price, Soap, Nikolai and Yuri were still hunting down Makarov before Martian John Snow came around.

S u p e r i o r
[member="Arax Dorn"]
That is quite a tempting thread to write which would suit Kandosii perfectly given his gung-ho attitude. There might be an issue with you being a Sith acolyte, but that can be easily circumvented with some reasoning, such as them needing to rely on each other if they get into a bad jam.

The Fel Empire could do well with one of the galaxies finest soldiers ever trained fighting beside us. You would fit in well with us, and would be a shining example for our soldiers as to what they can achieve mate.

Isaac is a former Republic officer that would love to acclimate the clone. Isaac has serious interest in the Clone Wars too, so he'd love to swap some war stories if you would like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom