Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Access Granted

The Shrine of Healing to the Voss was important, it could aid in the healing of the mental and physical. However a journey was needed to get there. The Path of the Pilgrimage. A speeder took the young woman through the lands to what was called the Pilgrim's Retreat. There one's health was evaluated to see if they were able to make the rest of the trek on their own or if they needed help.

Jairdain was physically fine, however it was suggested she not travel the path alone. The Gormak were still something to contend with after all these years as well as the other wildlife of the planet between the retreat and the Shrine. Deciding to wait for at least one other to join her in the trek to the Shrine.

Sitting down in one of the tents provided, the blind woman gazed out through the Force.

[member="Rapax"]

Rapax

R
Rapax heard stories of Voss of rituals and places where the mind can be affected and strengthened it was the perfect place for him to heal his mind and perhaps even learn new tricks whilst doing this but he needed to take the path of the Pilgrimage for this, He took a speeder to the Pilgrim's retreat for his evaluation. When he arrived he was immediately taken to be evaluated and for a long wait he was deemed fit for the journey but not alone as the Gormak are a obstacle as well as the wildlife.

He walked over to one of the tents and saw a young woman just staring out into space, His right eye glowed as he used force sight to see with that eye after a Kaleesh saw to it that eye didn't exist anymore but he grew used to it and in the long run it has turned into a gift more then a curse as he can see far better with the force then without it. His leather light armor he wore was simple protection as he needed more mental then the physical as far as this place is concerned, He walked over to the woman before speaking. ''Am I right to assume that you are here for the journey to the shrine as well?.

[member="Jairdain"]

Sensing the approach of another person, Jairdain came out of her meditation. She felt his gaze on her and stood up as he spoke to her.

"Yes, it was suggested I not go alone and with the people that come and go, I figured it wouldn't be long before another needed to make the journey as well. Glad I listened to them."

Holding a hand out, her eyes were unfocused, but her attention was on him.

"I am Jairdain Ismet."

She wore an ivory colored shirt and black pants, with black boots. Her lightsaber was clipped to her belt and she wore a tan and green cloak. Her dark hair was down and hung to the middle of her back. Her tan skin was still almost unnaturally pale due to her touching of the Dark Side, but her violet eyes were their normal color.

[member="Rapax"]

Rapax

R
Rapax noted her attire and armaments which means either she was a neutral, jedi, Sith or jsut someone who had training with a blade and the force either way it didnt matter his Crimson eyes glowed a little as his black leather armor with his two sabers clipped on his belt as he took her hand to help her up. I am Rapax.

He kept his voice neutral and monotone in this as he looked around for a moment before returning his gaze to @Jairdain. Now then, Shall we start our journey, I can imagine it is quite the trip and it would be best to start quickly as possible.

Jairdain gave Rapax a small smile, friendly, but not flirting. Taking the hand held out to help her up, she nodded.

"One ability I have knowledge of is beast trick. Might be able to keep any of the animals between here and there from attacking us using that. However, I agree, we should get going. Luckily the Shrine is always there so even if we arrive after dark, the door will be open."

She had a little experience in the wilds of Voss so could anticipate what they would be up against. Not ever having run across a Gormak though, she didn't know if they would be considered an animal or sentient. If they were sentient, then beast trick wouldn't work on them.

[member="Rapax"]

Rapax

R
He nods as he listens to what she said she can do and such beast trick would be useful on this world especially with all the Nexu's and other beasts running around.

'' I know of a few mental tricks here and there to help along the way as well but that depends on what we face along the way.''

He looked around for abit before speaking again ''Is there anyone else taking the journey or is it just us? if so we should go while we can.''

[member="Jairdain"]

When she stood up, Jairdain brushed the dirt from her rear end and listened to what Rapax said about his own mental skills.

"Seems maybe we will work well together."

As they started to leave the small camp, one of the Voss keepers approached and held out a small device. Her multifaceted eyes looked between the two of them. Taking the device from the woman, Jairdain hoped it could speak or it wouldn't help her much in the journey.

"There are tablets along the route that you can use this to scan and learn a few things. May help for you to do that before you enter the Shrine of Healing."

Walking away from them, it was clear there wouldn't be anybody else joining them for the trek.

"Let's get moving."

[member="Rapax"]

Rapax

R
He simply nodded to her response he followed her as the voss handed them a small device probably a beacon incase of emergency or something, He nodded as she pointed out about the tablets and the device built to scan them for use later down the line either way it will prove useful and there both mentalists from what he gathered form there short talk before leaving which will make this journey a little easier. He followed her out and noted no one else would tag along it will be just the two of them.

Lead the way but let us take care of where we traverse, No doubt you know how treacherous these lands can be for those who take this pilgrimage.

[member="Jairdain"]

"You can be the eyes on our journey."

Not exactly admitting​ she was blind, perhaps Rapax could figure it out from the fact her eyes didn't focus and the words she picked.

"Do you see any of these tablets that were mentioned?"

She didn't expect any to​ be so close to the camp for fear of destruction, one never really knew for sure.

In the distance, there was a rustling of some bushes and a small animal bounded out. Them moving in its direction had scared it out of hiding and it ran off away from them. Not knowing what it was, but not sensing any danger from it, Jairdain watched its life through the Force.

[member="Rapax"]

Rapax

R
He took note of how her eyes failed to focus and of her words that she was blind but can see through other means other wise how could she have made it this far on her own unless she had one of the guides help her, No matter he had several senses to utilize other then just the eyes he nodded at her request before responding to her question. I have not seen one as of yet perhaps we would see them in the upper parts of the path, Perhaps they didn't put them so close incase looters or other disasters to preserve it, Shall we get started then?. He said as he did his best to ensure she could follow him he heard the sound of a small animal running around but paid it no mind at the moment as it was of no threat, He walked forward for a moment and saw a couple of recently killed wolves he looked around for he possible culprit but saw nothing but a couple of scouts wouldn't hurt. He knelt down to them and place one hand on the right corpse and one on the other and muttered something unintelligible as a purplish energy moved from his hands into the corpses, for a moment there was nothing then there eyes snapped open glowing purple before they started standing up and moved around abit before he sent them a few feet ahead as his advanced eyes and ears while he stayed with [member="Jairdain"] so that she doesn't get lost.

She was able to keep up easily since right now they were moving slow enough and no threat was near them. Her vision granted her to see the ground or rather the grass that was alive on the ground. Since it was through emotion she saw, she could tell the health of the vegetation and the dead animals Rapax paid attention to.

He mentioned he didn't see any of the stones with the information they were looking for.

Tilting her head as he reached out to the wolves, what he did caused her to draw in her breath slightly and she glanced between the now moving animals and him through the Force.

"How did you do that and what did you do?"

The last part was obvious, but the question was asked anyway. There was no censure in her voice, but pure curiosity.

They ran in front of them and he stayed back to walk with her.

[member="Rapax"]

Rapax

R
He was about to start walking before he stopped when [member="Jairdain"] asked her question which only proved what he suspected, that she was able to see through the force and no doubt saw the life return to the hounds and wanted to know how. It wasn't a ability he wanted to describe as some people frown on necromancy thinking that the dead should stay dead and not become thralls and puppets like he has made them. But he shall answere the best he can, I simply returned the life that was taken from these beasts and now they are my eyes ears and if need be Teeth for what ever comes our way. I can do the same to people as well Necromancy is something i learned for awhile and have perfected....almost...

He hoped that would satisfy but it might not

She had indeed seen what Rapax had done, but not really the how and noticed the animals come back to life. Listening to him as he spoke, she knew it was something that could be looked down on. However, she felt she could make use of it. To have something scout for her, be her eyes and ears when hers failed her could be useful.

When he said it could be done to people as well, then Jairdain was even more interested. The thought of being able to bring back to life a few people from her past...would they be hers to control? Would they have any thoughts or personality of their own?

For a few moments, she remained silent as they walked.

"How is it done? You had to speak something and they came back. They are your thralls...is there a way to make them as they were when alive?"

[member="Rapax"]

Rapax

R
He turned to [member="Jairdain"] as she asked her question how to make them thralls was ...partially simple doing full ressurection was a new matter entirely but he would answere the best he could.

It is a complicated process to make them as thralls...As far a full ressurection would require a Nexus amount of energy not to mention the soul or body of the person your trying to revive, Even then it is a slim chance of working without damaging the practitioner and the soul of the person your trying to revive in the process....Perhaps we can teach eachother what we know along the way...

Listening to his answer, Jairdain had the thought of attempting to bring back a couple of people from her past. To either use them as thralls herself or even attempt to give them a form of their own freedom. All she knew was this skill Rapax had would be of great use to her.

"You did not seem to have any difficulty in accomplishing making those two thralls."

Stating it as a fact basically, she would appear to look in his direction before ​searching for any of those marking stones through the Force. He mentioned each of them teaching the other something and nodding she agreed.

"I would like to learn how to make thralls and potentially bring something back to life."

[member="Rapax"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom