Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Academy trap rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azel Moran

A
ChFIijF.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Azel Moran
  • Affiliation: Top graduates and instructors at the Dark Jedi Academy on Ilum, where Moran teaches alchemy
  • Model: Trap rings
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Semi-unique
  • Material: Alchemized titanium

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Ring
  • Size: Large for a ring
  • Weight: Heavy for a ring; sometimes worn as a pendant

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Focus for creating dark energy traps
  • Deploys a mild, temporary dark energy trap on impact

STRENGTHS
  • Can slow an enemy somewhat on impact, cumulatively
  • Useful as a focus for making full-power dark energy traps, proportionate to user's strength and skill
  • Immensely durable

WEAKNESSES
  • Highly visible
  • Force effect is useless Yuuzhan Vong and so forth, and when affected by ysalamiri and void stone
  • Damaged or destroyed by Force Light
  • Detectable dark side presence; leave it at home for your stealth ops

DESCRIPTION
Dark energy traps are useful things, albeit somewhat misnamed. They are a Dark Side technique that physically traps and confines a being.

Azel Moran's trap rings serve two purposes, both connected to the dark energy trap technique. A trap ring is a useful focus for creating a dark energy trap proportionate to the wearer's strength and relevant skill. It is also a one-finger 'knuck' or impact weapon, imbued with a milder version of the dark energy trap technique. The more times the ring impacts a target, the more the dark side works to slow the target. Repeated impacts can even paralyze for a time.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Azel Moran"]

Fancy rings are fancy. Almost vaguely reminds me of H. R. Giger's style.

Since I am assuming this has roots in Sith Alchemy, guess my only real two questions are how they interact with force light and if they have a notable dark side presence?

Otherwise your freaky deaky rings are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom