Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Guild of Hammers

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Corporation Name: Abregado-Rae Guild of Hammers
Headquarters: Abregado-Rae
Locations: Abregado-Rae (Main Offices and manufacturing plants), Gallos (Mining operations), Mustafar (Mining operations), Fondor (Offices and ship-building plants cooperating with Fondor Shipyards), Arkas (mining and construction), Coruscant.
Operations: Jack-of-all-Trades, Master-of-None, mostly array of personal weaponry and armor, light to medium vehicles, some ship-building capabilities ranging from ship-components and fighters to frigates, toys, gadgets, household appliances, other miscellaneous commercial products.
Rationale: HK took control of Abregado's technology-manufacturing facilities when he was made the Observer of the planet, before he would put them to good use he preferred to develop the planet's agriculture first and trading connections with his Iron Chef Company. Recently, he asked Lord Protector Cater (Broadening Horizons) for Protectorate's help in setting up a new company to govern Abregado's hardware manufacturing facilities as well as create Operations on other planets of the Protectorate. He agreed.
Tier: 3
Description: Abregado-Rae was often considered a backward frontier world, although part of the Core Worlds. However, this slightly changed after the fall of the Galactic Empire when Abregado-Rae was taken over by what was called the Tundei Regime. Tundei were strict and brutal in subduing any opposition, however, they successfully began to shift the planet's industry from criminal activity to technology manufacturing. While in the end their regime failed and their changes disrupted the planet's economy, due to their campaign against Smuggling Activity on the planet, they have created foundations for strong infrastructure and industry on Abregado.

While the Gados never produced cutting-edge technology, their ability to adapt to technological standards of the Galaxy proved useful in replicating technology and serving as one of the Protectorate's manufacturing planets.

It was in that state HK received the planet. Rather than utilizing the planet's facilities into mass-producing weaponry, he focused on bringing the planet's agriculture and food-stuff manufacturing plants up to speed, a weakness often plaguing the planet. In mean time, the planet was producing enough technology and weaponry to keep his Iron Company well-supplied and outfitted, however, no unique weaponry or designs were made on Abregado.

Only recently HK began his plans on expanding the planet's manufacturing facilities, including plans he submitted to Lord Protector for new models of weapons, armor, electrum mines, and even smaller ships like corvettes. The droid also requested for mining operations to open on Mustafar and Bespin, as well as ship-building operations on Fondor to cooperate with the Fondorian Shipyards. While the Lord Protector determined the ship-building operations would prove a bit difficult at the moment, due to already large demands of the Protectorate for ships, he agreed to mining operations and the creation of the company based on Abregado-Rae. HK agreed to these terms, it would allow him to establish stronger position before jumping into ship-manufacturing.

While HK had multiple prototypes already manufactured in his research laboratories, such as a line of toys called My Little Ropo and line of shops called Tickle Me [Insert Name Here] Workshops (Examples of both seen here), he kept his arms and armor manufacturing subjects a secret outside of Abregado, besides the Lord Protector.

Following HK-36's departure from galactic affairs, he entrusted his company to his friends Siobhan Kerrigan and Tegaea Alcori. They would administer the company in his absence, and whilst they'd have control over operational affairs they were constrained by a contract preventing sale or breaking up of the business. They were caretakers essentially for when the enigmatic droid returned....

Tier III:

The bond between the Guild of Hammers and Firemane has been strengthened over the recent years. With no indication of HK-36 returning, Siobhan and Tegaea Alcori run the company in concert with Firemane. Its ties to the old Protectorate were cut when OP dissolved, though it remains based on Abregado-Rae. However, its new owners set their eyes on expansion and thus the Company embarked on lucrative business ventures beyond the old Protectorate. The company also showed its dedication to the principles of corporate social responsibility by providing support for the reconstruction of Coruscant after the Galactic Alliance's successful liberation. Following successive Fringe and First Order occupations, mining operations were discontinued on Bespin. Instead the company makes use of Gallos, where Firemane already established an outpost.

For a while, the company's name was changed to simply Guild of Hammers to reflect the fact that the corporation was looking beyond Abregado-Rae. However, the change was unpopular among many locals and employees. Moreover, most business clients continued to use the old name anyway, so the change proved short-lived. The company has made a profit through the sale of weapons and construction, both of shipyards and fortresses.

Subsidiaries:
The Abregado-Rae Guild of Hammers are a subsidiary of Firemane Industries & Technology.

@[member='HK-36']

I would have been in here sooner, but this totally slipped under my radar.

I need you to lower your tier to tier II. Also, cut down at least two of those locations. Then you'll be good to go.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Darth Janus"]
The changes were made, but that does bring up a question,

What if Ayden has already agreed ICly for my company to have operations on those planets? Should I just do a thread or two about setting mining operations up on them, as it was agreed ICly with Lord Protector, and I'll be free to add them to my Company's resources then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom