Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About factions.

I'm having trouble determining which factions are still actively being played and which faction might be best suited for a character I'm thinling about writing. I'd be looking for a faction involving dark Jedi. Can anybody help me out with some direction?

Also how do you join a faction? Is there someone to ask for permission?

You can just join a faction. No need to ask anyones permission or anything. They are hardly exclusive clubs. If you're looking for a place to settle, I'd advise the major factions and their associated discords. They're packed with folks who run in those circles, or people who have smaller niche organisations.

But as for someone seeking to write Dark Jedi, there's a few options to behold on the Major Faction front. You've got the Sith Empire, who are are a huge presence on the board for force users. You've got the New Imperial Order's Imperial Knights, a sort of knights of the roundtable style of things. You've also got the First Order kicking it.

But also, more than anything, welcome to Chaos friend.

Me and a few others are actually talking about putting together a group for dark jedi or rogue Jedi. You can check that out and leave us some ideas.

For factions the major factions are usually the most active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom