Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Abomination

On the world of Belsavis in an old forgotten prison, buried deep under the surface. Subject SC-006 begins to thaw from its carbonite prison...

//ERROR

//ERROR

//SUBJECT RELEASE

It would fall to the floor beneath. It would go to one knee.

"Where am I? Who am I?" it would speak in a low robotic voice.
"//RECALABRATING" A voice in its head would state. "//VITALS REGULATED //SYSTEMS OPTIMAL //REBOOT IN 5...4...3...2...1..." The creature would fall to the floor and awaken moments later. It would proceed to walk through the cell block, and scan the other 5 frozen in carbonite, all appeared to be like it, but each was registered as deceased. It would begin to wander the prison as if it was unsure of where it was. As it wandered, it came to a passageway with a light at the end. It would proceed to the light and find daylight outside. It continued to wander around the planet, eventually finding a small group of individuals near a ship.

"You appear lost my...uh friend?" a man stated as it approached them.

"//COMBAT INSTRUCTIONS PROCESSING" The voice in its head would state. "//TARGETS IDENTIFIED //ELIMINATE TARGETS"

It then lunged at the targets, grabbing the man that just spoke by the throat before crushing his windpipe and proceeded to toss him at one of the others. The other men grabbed blaster pistols and began shooting at it. It quickly jumped behind cover, then kicked a crate, knocking one of the men off balance, it charged at him, broke his arm and disarmed him. He grabbed the pistol and with blazing speed, shot the remaining men. It then dropped the pistol and boarded their ship. It made its way to the astrogation charts.

"//SCANNING" the internal voice stated "//PLOTTING COURSE TO KNOWN HUTT SPACE". The ship would be automatically programmed and would make a jump for Kwenn. As the ship approached the ship would crash land, and it would emerge from the vessel. It would begin to scan its surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom