Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abigail Selonna

NAME: Abigail Selonna
FACTION: Galactic Alliance, Omega Pyre
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 176lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Spacer Born: Abigail was born and raised aboard starships and stations, as such she has an inborn ability to navigate in variable gravity and an innate sense about ships
+ Crack Shot: Ever since Abigail was a young girl, she knew she was destined for the military. As such, she has been trained with pistols and light arms since she could hold them, giving her a confidence and ability with them that would rival some force users.
- Spacer Born: Abigail, having been born and raised in space, has a mild fear of open spaces.
- Hard Ass: Abigail has always known she would be in the military, so she has grown up with such self-discipline and self expectations that she can often appear to be cold hearted and emotionless.

APPEARANCE:
Abigail is a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Her hair is almost always pulled into a severe ponytail to keep it out of her way if actions dictate she needs to don a helmet or get in a scrap. She is almost always in uniform, whether a duty uniform, dress uniform, or armored ship suit.

BIOGRAPHY:
Abigail Selonna was born and raised in the Omega Protectorate, territory now protected by the Galactic Alliance and Omega Pyre. Her parents were naval officers for the Protectorate, and as such she was often on the move between duty stations. Young children weren't allowed on warships during maneuvers, so she was often left with caretakers on stations that her parents' ships were based out of. Being raised in the military culture did nothing for her childhood, which was barely even a blink to her. She has always known that she would follow her parents footsteps, and so always gave her all in school and training.

In school and training Abigail always excelled and took on leadership roles. As her home was often empty save caretaker droids, she spent countless extra hours training and practicing. She particularly excelled at small arms and in naval tactical exercises, and once she was able, she signed on as a midshipwoman with Omega Pyre. Throughout her career she has been known to quickly gain the trust of her crews for her levelheaded command, instinctive ability to navigate her ships in battle, and her drive to excel. None of her crews would ever call her lax, as even when not on an operation she drills them to the edge of perfection. While she was not the youngest person to make flag rank in Omega Pyre, she still is quite young, but she has earned the trust of her superiors as well, and knows she is up to the challenge of wielding any fleet against the enemies of freedom.

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Abigail Selonna"]

I just found the anti-Sibar. The one that might be able to rival such a beautiful bastard like myself

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Abigail Selonna"]

I have a little more than a nozzle and naplam. I am also the one that makes the walkers in the first order for some reason. And I take my job very seriously. Plus I can call up a company of about 200 men so yea

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Well, even though I am a naval officer, I am fairly capable on the ground. Maybe we'll have to arrange a duel some time in the future.

Unless you want to get in a ship and trade fire that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom