Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A World Burns

A World Burns

brynadul_header.gif

The Bryn'adul advance across the galaxy has met with success beyond what many feared they would. Worlds have been ravaged, species pushed to the brink of extinction, and terror has filled the hearts of all those the Bryn'adul find weak. The war against the Silver Jedi Concord has seen heavy losses on both sides, and now stands on the brink of the greatest battle the galaxy has yet to see in the crusade. While Bryn'adul forces regroup and prepare for the next phase of the war that is to come, other forces move in the darkness.

The Vaydralen, allies to the Bryn'adul and loyal supporters of the crusade have begun to rally their own forces. For the first time in their history, the Vaydralen have constructed their own flotilla of starships, and seek to use them against the galaxy they are convinced deserves no mercy. Bryn'adul and Vaydralen planners worked together to select a target of priority to be the first test of the Vaydralen warships, the Hutt World of Hollastin. The planet serves as a key supply line for worlds both inside and outside Concord space, and through it many worlds receive the food and medicine needed to continue their existence. The Vaydralen plan to cut off that life line.

A small task force of Bryn'adul ships has departed the ravaged space, and are beginning their final approaches to the world of Hollastin. Their goal is simple, leave nothing alive...

BrynDiv.png

Hello! This thread is going to be my first big attempt at something with the Bryn'adul, and am hoping it caught a few peoples interest. As explained, the story will revolve around a Bryn'adul raid to attack the world of Hollastin and wreak havoc. The thread will be open to anyone who might have an interest in protecting the innocents of the galaxy, or those who just want to fight some Bryn'adul. If you would be interested or have any questions, let me know below and I will do my best to clarify things! Hope to see some great interest in this story!

Last edited:
Hello! It's been awhile since I've done anything with the Byrn and I've only recently been getting back to rp'ing properly. Though with a heavily reduced cast.

I'm still formulating which characters will be used mostly. But, as my first created with a bio, Rocho is pretty high on my list alongside Salis.

Is there a signup or will it be mostly open? I have five that could possibly be used here. But I might base it on either if anyone wants to end up in more 1 to 1 fights. Reletively speaking, small groups of 1-1 writers, sometimes 1-2. Like usually has been done previously for me with Rocho. Also would depend on if things were more land or space based.

Thova 'Mdanam Thova 'Mdanam HI sorry, I know this went up at some point, but I don't think I managed a response, I tried to but I don't remember it showing up later. It didn't tag me (for some reason, I do remember seeing me tagged, but it didn't go to notifications) would you mind linking me? If it hasn't gone too far, I may be able to make it in tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom