Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Word With the Dark Lord

Placeholder 0123

P
Finally.

His training was complete. Years upon years of arduous tests. Torture that should not have been wished upon any man--or child, and yet, he had survived. He still bore the scars, dastardly marks across his torso and upper arms. They would always be there, signs of his intense training. His left leg creaked slightly with every heavy, fulfilled step. It had been cut clean in half once, yet, he had overcome.

Graxin had survived in no small part due to Darth Vulacanus, the murderer of his parents, the one who had destroyed his family-- Father. The Dark Lord had taken him in, and taught him all he could of life, of power and strength. Through it all, Graxin had not lost who he was. His morals were still in check, and while he knew his actions to be wrong, what some would even consider evil, they were necessary.

The young man strode into Krag's throne room with a purpose. His long leather coat swayed behind him as he slipped through the doors, the Graug guards nodding in silent acknowledgement. He wore his rank on his shoulders proudly, a Captain of the Imperial military. Few knew of him, and even fewer knew of his purpose and origin. His hood rocked silent behind him as he crossed the tiled floor, lips pressed into a thin line, hazel eyes locked on the foreboding figure. The leader of the New Order, the former Sith Emperor, his father.

"Father, I have arrived as you instructed." The warrior--barely a man now-- bowed deep and gracious. The thin vibrosword at his hip scraped the floor as he did so, a loud, unwelcome sound in the somewhat quiet room. Graxin shot a look back toward the doors, and noted they were still open. It seemed his father was taking visitors today. "I am ready, and willing to serve."

He dropped to one knee, his short haired head dipping forward in silent respect. The weight of the compact rifle clinging weakly to the straps of his coat seemed much heavier now. His breath stilled, and his gaze lingered at the black tile beneath him.

I wonder where if Edrik is somewhere nearby...

"I have to say, I'm a bit impressed with how quickly your servants work. Already the Moross Crusade begins to crumble at your feet, and the Confederacy should be preparing...what is it you need of me father?"

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

You shall watch, as you always will.

The Zabrak stood like a statue beside his master. Master. A sick twist of irony, that's all it was. The man who experimented on his mother, tore the Force through her body for his own selfish desire had become the master to a child born from it. A child that was to be killed like all the others born this way. But here Krest stood, beside a man he should hate. Beside a man he did hate. There will be a time in which he can get his revenge, but he was weaker then Darth Vulcanus. For the time being he would serve as the Dark Lords Enforcer, waiting and learning to become stronger.

Strong enough to kill Krag.

Today held a surprise for Krest however. A boy entered the room, hardly a man, and called his master 'Father.' Krag has children? Behind his dark hood his burned face contorted with confusion. But the look soon faded away, replaced once more with his statuesque grimace. [member="Graxin Rade"] claimed to be the son of Krag, and that was nothing the Dark Lord would simply allow should it be false. If this man were claiming the impossible, he would soon know.

Dim blue eyes that were once so very vibrant watched the boy take a knee, staying there. At least he knew respect, something many other Sith would need to learn, most the hard way. His next words caused a stir however. Moross Crusade and the Confederacy? How much longer until the New Order took it's place in the Galaxy once more? The way it sounded, it wouldn't take much longer. No, the New Order would soon come out into the open again, only they would not crumble like the Sith Council.

Krest would watch Vulcanus out of the corner of his eye, waiting for his masters response, and possible command should this boy be a farce. For the boys sake, he better not be.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Graxin Rade"]

The Dark Lord sat upon his throne, his eyes silently watching as his "son" walked into the chambers and took a knee before him. Vulcanus could feel his Enforcer's eyes glaring at the boy just as well, probably shocked at the fact that anything could call Krag a father. Still, through the will of some twisted god no doubt, this young slave of a boy had taken to seeing Vulcanus as some sort of father figure during his time being conditioned for perfection. It was no secret that Krag had wished to create a perfect galaxy and this boy was the first attempt to breed a completely loyal and docile servant of the Graug people, one that could shape the path for the way the Graug conducted their slaving and sciences from this point on. So, while the boy saw Krag as a father and mentor, the Dark Lord only saw proof that humans, like any other beasts, could be tamed.

"Your words mean nothing, action is the only true force in the galaxy" Vulcanus growled to the boy "Rise boy, I have a mission for you."

Placeholder 0123

P
Action, of course.

The boy slowly rose his feet, the picture of perfect obedience. His features did not shift, not a smile, nor the hints of a frown; only patience o his scarred visage. He splayed fingers in a triangle at his waist, and cut through this still silence of the room.

"My word is but a reflection of your own. My body is a weapon for you to use as fit, father."

He subtly eyed [member="Krest"] and felt a twinge of satisfaction in the back of his mind. This enforcer would be one of a very small few to see the fruit of [member="Darth Vulcanus"] ' efforts.

"What would you have of me?"

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Graxin Rade"]

"Morellia has become the perfect staging point for my New Order, the citizens have begun to realize what they lost when the Empire fell. Go there and rally the resisters of the government and prepare them for battle. I will arrive in two months with our warriors, be sure the attack is ready by then...or you will face my wraith." Vulcanus's words were cold, unfeeling, not that the boy would notice as cold and unfeeling was all he had ever gotten from the Graug.

Placeholder 0123

P
Rebellion. I can do that.

The would-be-rebel leader felt his lips twitch into a small smirk. Yes, that would be an accurate test.

Krag's infinite sense of displeasure was to be expected--he was always this way. Even when he had run to the Graug, begging the Dark Lord to order his priests to cease with the ritualistic punishment, it had been there. Even when he had spoken to one of the Graug Priests about the fate of his father, only to learn that, according to that Graug, Vulcanus was his true father. He had rushed to ask Krag about this, and only received a cold stare and forced to run the slave yards.

That was when I learned.

Graxin bowed once more, arm pressed low to his stomach in a show of great respect. "It will be ready when you arrive father. I have not failed you before, and I will not now."

I learned he does these things because he wants to make me succeed. Then, I can see my siblings.

With that, the son turned and strode off. Not a word was spoken. None was needed, he had his orders.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom