Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Whole New World

Kaalia had found a new favorite place in the galaxy. Granted, she never really had one before, but she surely did now. The custom built-in back seat of the Blue Star had become a very familiar sight to her and it was one she cherished. The once-One Sith TIE Fighter itself wasn't the reason however, it was the pilot that flew it: Ishana. The redhead was never one to speak out her feelings for people much, and was often a bit reserved when mentioning her relationships with others, but when it came to the brunette she could scream how she felt about her from the rooftops. Her heart beat a little faster when she was around, even thinking of her made her swoon and grin like an idiot. There was no doubt about it, she was madly in love.

"Where are we heading this time Ish?" The two would often explore the galaxy together, creating memorable moments as they went. Beautiful places in nature and cities alike, good cantinas and much more made for amazing experiences. Then again, everything she did with Ishana was an amazing experience. She would follow her anywhere, at any time. "I want to watch to watch the sun go down with you somewhere. The sappy romantic in me is surfacing." She leaned over towards the pilot's seat, and gently wrapped her arms around it and her lover's collar bones. "Have I told you I love you yet today?"

[member="Ishana Pavanos"]

Ishana Pavanos

I
Ishana's hands guided the Blue Star through the galaxy, a former One Sith TIE Fighter. It was now more of a mobile home than anything else, it was the Balmorran's fortress of solitude, the place she came to think when everything began to tumble. When the world around her caved she came to the Blue Star and just took off. And now, now a small grin formed along her lips as she carved a path through space. She wasn't alone in the Blue Star anymore, no more wandering around the galaxy looking for a place to call home. No, not anymore she gathered although it wasn't something she was quite ready to admit just yet. Even with the redhead in the backseat, backseat Ishana almost scoffed at the thought. She ripped the seat off some beaten up old cantina, it was more of a footrest than anything, but after bringing a mechanic or two they managed to fit in. Extra cushions padded the darn thing just so you wouldn't feel the cold of the built in fridge. A dancing Zeltros, a waving Twi'lek and a grinning Mirialan graced the dash of the fighter, each one faded and bobbled along as the fighter prepped for the hyperspace jump. "A few times," she said with a smile, "and if you're looking for a new place to go. I've got just the place, princess."

"Hang on, hyperspace in three, two, one..."

As the blue of streaming stars graced their sight, Ishana let go of the controls for the moment and turned in her seat. "Ever been to Makeb?" Makeb had an interesting and storied history, colourful and extensive like most places around the galaxy it once was part of the long eternal struggle between Empire and Republic or beliefs thereof. The brunette took the Kor Varian's hands into hers, thumbs making for small circles on the back of the other woman's hands.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=234ry18o4l8[/media]
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

"Good. I was starting to think I forgot doing so today." Kaalia chuckled for a moment, then leaned back again as she prepared herself to enter hyperspace. "Princess... I'll accept it because it came from you. If it were anyone else I wouldn't have been very amused." A smile was seen on her face. "You make it sound cute." The Blue Star entered hyperspace with the familiar sight of stars blazing by all around the craft.

Ishana turned around after she let go of the controls, and asked about her knowledge of Makeb. "I've been there before, but I was really young back then. I was... Five? Six? Basically said, it's high time to go back. I'm sure it'll be much more beautiful with you there with me, too." The brunette took her hands in hers which made Kaalia blush a tiny bit. She deeply looked into her brown eyes and simply lost herself in them like every time she did before. "Do you want what I love about you?" The redhead didn't break eye contact. She was fixated on the Balmorrean as much as her heart was. She leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Everything." She shifted her head to be right in front of Ishana's and kissed her. "Do you know how hard it is to resist doing that?"

"But, about Makeb." She leaned back again. "I don't remember too much. Could you give me a quick refresher?" Most of her memories of the place were blurry, given the sheer amount of planet she visited throughout her life. "Things to look out for and the like."

Ishana Pavanos

I
The brunette chuckled, it wouldn't be like Kaalia to forget, the redhead uttered the phrase often and Ishana didn't seem to mind. Although at first she wasn't sure how to react to the younger woman's affections. Then as Dibs mentioned to her on her way out of Sotta's place, just let it happen. The pilot had seen far too many things and escaped death's clutches one too many times. Plus, it was nice to know that somewhere out here in this wide open galaxy. Someone would wait for her, someone would be eager to see her. "I can make anything sound cute, oh did you want a glass of Chelaxian Sunrise? A bit of Neverwinter Ale? Of course sir, right away." She did her best waitress-at-the-cantina impression which usually ment little to no clothes.

"It'll be something, beautiful?" She questioned and looked at Kaalia with a smile, and leaned in. The pilot pressed her lips against the other woman's, "I'm lookin' at'er right now." Ishana kissed Kaal one more time for good measure, leaning back to address the redhead's next inquiry. "You love me because I'm gorgeous," she flipped her hair back with a hand. And then Kaal got serious. Oh, everything.

"They say I can be irrestibly charming, must be something in the Balmorran water." Colicoid guts probably, Ishana thought, probably. If it wasn't making the planet a living feth-hole. Then it might as well make the locals pretty amazing. "Beaches, resorts, a burning legacy with regards to the old Republic and the Sith Empire's knockout dragdown fight throughout time and space."

"By the same you stop suggesting drinks I'll have ordered the entire menu." There was a good bit of humor in her tone, but the statement was closer to the truth than Kaalia would've liked to admit. There was something about the pilot that made her follow everything she did without question. Normally that would go against everything she stood for, but Ishana was different. It was something she couldn't place.

The redhead had to blush a little at Ishana's comment after their lips met, and after another kiss she gave her a sheepish smile. "Gorgeous you are. Gorgeous you are. Still, it's only one of many reasons why you are amazing."

The brunette's description of Makeb sounded fantastic to Kaalia. "So basically, it's perfect. I could definitely go for a walk on the beach or an exploration of the planet. Unless you have an idea of course, I'd be happy to follow along with you."

Ishana Pavanos

I
"Might rethink those choice of words later, princess," Ishana warned with a smile. Getting into the lot that was a relationship, wouldn't be the most fruitful idea ever put forth. At least in her opinion, fun and love in the off months are one thing. Staying committed? Another story altogether as the Blue Star cruised through space. She lost herself in thought after a time focused on piloting, focused on threading the ship through a very unsafe needle. A glance or two over her shoulder and she'd see Kaalia, smiling like always. And so she pressed on, "realspace in three, two, one." Revision into realspace as the light slowed and the stars regained their place in the space around them. "Attention, attention all passengers this is your Captain speaking. We've reached Makeb, craters, beaches and rotting corpses of the Republic and the Empire. Thank you for flying Blue Star Airway."

Breaking through the atmosphere after checking in with local authorities, the Blue Star was given port near one of the resort towns. The Blue Star powered down, and Ishana rose from her seat stretching her legs, "gonna need a walk or three to shake this off, think the leg fell asleep." Once she shook off the numb feeling, the brunette led the redhead out and down from the ship. The port was alright, typical off-white walls, some regional markings and of course security right at the front. "Don't worry boys, not packing anything else but these guns." She gave a wink to the droids as she headed down the corridor to customs looking over her shoulder for the redhead. "Why don't you lead the way?"

"Just speaking from the heart." Kaalia smiled in amusement at her own statement. She spoke what was on her mind, and she saw no reason to not do so. She enjoyed every moment spent with Ishana, and would cherish every day she would get. As much as she didn't want this to end she knew that the plug could be pulled by the pilot, which was not entirely out of the question given her lifestyle and personality. She pushed the thought to the side however, instead focussing on the days she did have.

The craft entered realspace again, and Ishana's announcement caused the redhead to laugh. "My review: Five stars. Excellent customer service." When the Blue Star landed and Kaalia got out she stretched, enjoying the fact she had room to move again. "Mhm, it was kind of cramped in there. It wasn't too bad, though." She looked around for a moment, taking in the off-white walls giving the spaceport a fairly clean and simple look. The woman couldn't help but chuckle at Ishana's remark towards the droids, and in response to it she wrapped an arm around hers as she walked up. "I can lead the way. Let's see if I still have a good sense of direction."

The customs stop didn't take too long and after a short while the two were on their way out of the port. "Where to start..." Kaalia mumbled, wondering where to go. "I could do with a walk through the wilds, to loosen up the muscles again. Take in the environment, feast your eyes on what nature has to offer. Does that sound like a plan?" She grinned for a moment. "Oh, right. I was supposed to lead the way. Let's go... This way." She weaved through the streets of the resort town while enjoying the view of the place. "Is there anything we would have to stock up on first? That way we can stay out there for a little while longer."

Ishana Pavanos

I

Resort towns, never change. Ishana thought as she took off her flight jacket and slung it over one shoulder as she followed Kaalia out through the town. She took in the bright white of the buildings, how the sun reflected down off of them. The many carts of booze that seemed to be at every other corner, the greeter droids, the vendors who sold whatever trinkets they could sell to make a cred. The pilot watched her step as she did her best to keep up with the redhead. "All sounds good to me, Kaal." She caught the grin and gave the younger woman a wink. Didn't hurt that she wore a plain white tee shirt tucked into her flight pants. "Walk sounds great, and yeah there should be a store or vendor, something around these parts." And as she watched the redhead weave through the town, Ishana made sure to walk a little slower enjoying the view. She let out a cat call to Kaalia. "In the words of the kids on Brentaal IV," she crept up slinking her arm around the woman's waist, "how you doin?" This was followed up by a small nibble on the ear. "And there we are." Ishana gestured to a shop as she switched arms and sides as it were. Moving her jacket to the other shoulder as a hand came to thread with Kaalia's.

Kaalia smiled broadly and blushed a little when she heard Ishana's cat call and felt her arm around her waist. "How am I doing?" Her voice had a soft purr to it, not unlike how Ara had it when she was in one of her flirty moods. The pilot's soft nibble on her ear made her giggle, both because it tickled and because of the gesture itself. "I'm not sure why, but I am doing great." Her intonation made it clear that she did know why, and it didn't take a genius to figure out the reason, a slight chuckle finishing out the sentence.

The two found themselves in front of the entrance of a store and the brunette weaved her hand in hers, causing the redhead to stare at her face for a moment. She grinned as she entered the shop. "So, what do we need? Some rations, probably some camping gear, anything else?" Kaalia collected some items here and there and when she was satisfied with what she had found made her way to the the man behind the counter. An exchange of credits later she loaded everything in a freshly acquired backpack and motioned for Ishana to come with her. "We have a planet to explore!" She locked hands with the brunette's and started look for the way out of the town, ready to take on what lied ahead of it. "What do you think we'll find out there?"

Ishana Pavanos

I
"Great," Ishana replied softly as she slipped a hand into Kaalia's back pocket, if only for a moment. Tourist towns be damned as they walked by looking like a fairly solid couple, and for a moment the pilot thought she could manage it. And then the redhead responded. This solicited a sly grin from the Balmorran as she turned around to face Kaal, back to the town face to the younger woman. "Might be for the best," she winked as they walked into the shop, hands still intertwined. They entered the shop and as the redhead moved to find something for them to use while 'exploring' Makeb.

The pilot slipped away and headed off into a different shop entirely. She grabbed a few different set of essentials, and when she turned, she found the redhead chattering away, "I think we're gonna find dirt, grass and maybe a few bits of photographic moments." As they locked hands again, "but uh why don't we spend a night or two in town, before we go exploring." Ishana's eyes glinted giving her um, lover? Girl- no, not girlfriend, lover. A knowing smile, "I mean you don't have a timetable, do you? Because I'm on leave." She wanted to spend time with this woman who seemed so relentless in pursuing her. After one night back on New Balosar no, Quesaya that's it and here they were. The Balmorran had to think about it for a moment, this beautiful woman pursued her and for once - Ishana had been caught off guard by the thought.

The return of Ishana with a set of items of her own incited curiosity within the redhead. "Ah, that's where you went. What did you get? Or is that a secret?" She looked at the pilot intently with a inquisitive look while trying to discern what went out to get. their hands joined once again and like everytime they did before she just felt that tad bit warmer. She knew the brunette was someone who would easily fly away on her own again and it gave every moment they were close to each other a fleeting feeling. She wanted to have Ishana at her side for more than just these fleeting moments. There was a longing feeling for her to be a constant in Kaalia's life.

So when the older woman offered to spend a few days in the town the redhead smiled. Spending more time with her was what she wanted, and it was handed to her on a silver platter. "Sounds great! There's nothing scheduled for a little while, so I have enough time. Let's do it." Kaalia leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek, uncaring of the people around them. "Got any place in particular you want to go to? I'm up for anything." She then thought of her backpack and felt its weight on her back and she wanted to drop it off somewhere first. "We can book a room somewhere first, drop off the things we got, then go anywhere you want to go. Good idea?"

Ishana Pavanos

I
There was a wink from the Balmorran to her Kro Varian lover, "you'll find out in time, princess." As she leant over and kissed her on the side of the lips, as she kept the bag away from the other woman. The Makeb sun poured over the town in a dazzling brilliance, shadows of the town played out at the ground in dancing silhouettes. Ishana chuckled, "yeah let's go get a room and then we'll head out." As she couldn't help but note all the gear that the younger woman had. It just made her smile as they left these shops behind.

The resort town was in season here on Makeb, and the pilot with her hand intertwined with Kaalia's couldn't help but feel a little smitten. It seemed she would be awash with a mix of emotions for the day, scared, anxious and just head over heels for the redhead beside her. Her thumb caressed the top of the redhead's hand as they climbed up the stairs and onto the main concourse where hotels, shops and cafes lined up on either side. Over the concourse, as decorated brick bore the stains of a summer vacation, Ishana's shoes stepped forth with one hand shielding her eyes from the sun. "Bungalow here we go," the older woman made a nod with her head.

"And no, I don't really make plans - not that kinda person. Life has taught me, you should just live it," she explained as they headed toward the leasing office for the Bungalow village down below the concourse. They were set out in a beautiful curve design along the shore and some were even in the water.

The answer that was given was infuriatingly similar to what Kaalia had expected, but patience seemed to be what was required. Her mind was rapidly firing away with what could have been in the bag, but in reality it could have been anything. "I'll wait for it then, I suppose. I won't spoil your fun. This time." She gave her a similar kiss back and squeezed her lover's hand slightly, her lips curling up in a wide grin. She could be here forever. Hand in hand with Ishana in a beautiful town this, she had to convince herself she wasn't dreaming.

The redhead seemed to be in a perpetual state of swoon as she felt the sun's warmth on her skin. The heat she felt coming from the pilot's hand seemed to be scorching compared to it, but in all the right ways. As they walked towards the office to get themselves a bungalow she took in what Ishana said. She wasn't entirely wrong, life had to be lived, but the way she said it made Kaalia think she didn't look any further than right now. While it was her own life and she didn't mind it, there was this feeling that kept on coming back, the feeling that all this could very well be a bit too fleeting and end just as quickly as it started. Kaalia didn't want her to go. She wanted to be at her side.

The woman forced herself to break the line of thought. She led the way into the office and smiled towards the man behind the counter as the duo, hand in hand, made their way over. "Good day," Kaalia said to the man, "We'd like to rent a bungalow for... How long?" She tilted her head towards the brunette and gave her an inquisitive look, not certain what her definition of 'a few days' was.

Ishana Pavanos

I
"Three days, three days doesn't sound so bad." Ishana looked over at Kaalia for affirmation. "Here you go," she slid the credit chit toward the man who worked on booking the room for them. The atmosphere around here was calm, relaxing and to be honest. The pilot was looking forward to it, a few more taps and clicks the man slid her credit chit back and asked for the basic information. "Pavanos, two, three days, two nights and personal." After that they were handed a key card, one each and sent on their way. The beaches were relatively empty but then again it was around the time most people were out doing other things, shopping, seeing a show or relaxing. Ishana still held Kaalia's hand as they walked along the small wooden walkway toward their bungalow.

It was a lovely looking place and for the money spent it seemed to equal out. Ishana unlocked the door and watched it slide open, "after you babe." She gestured allowing the redhead to enter first, and then she set her bag of purchases down on the sofa that rested against the wall. "Not too shabby, ugh okay I'm going to take a shower." The Balmorran threw off her top and tussled her hair heading to the bathroom.

When Ishana said three days Kaalia nodded in response. "That works," she replied to affirm the decision. An exchange of credits and information later the two were on their way to the place that was theirs to use for the upcoming days, once again their hands joined. The redhead remained silent as they walked, enjoying the moment in peace as she wondered what they were going to do to fill the time. The fact Ishana had bought some items that were yet to be disclosed made her think the pilot already had some ideas and she would happily follow along with them whatever they were.

When they arrived at the bungalow she liked it already. It was a nice looking place that definitely fulfilled the needs for a three-day long stay. Kaalia gave the brunette a small bow with a cheeky smile as she was let in first. "A well-mannered lady." She put the bag she carried against the couch while Kaalia went to sit down on it, getting comfortable. Ishana in the meantime took off her top while walking towards the shower, leaving her to admire her back for a moment. She bit her lower lip as she felt the urge to follow her, but she was stuck between committing to it and being too afraid. She sat on the edge of the sofa and almost stood up multiple times and did so when she heard the door close. The walk towards the shower was stopped halfway where she closed her eyes and doubted herself again. She started leaning on the table in the room as her brain was on fire.

Kark it.

Ishana Pavanos

I
After their shower Ishana found herself in bed. A rather antiquated cieling fan spun above them. The bungalow was relatively small, one bedroom, one bathroom with a small kitchenette/living area in the front. She stretched her body out and looked at the redhead beside her. A soft smile came to her lips as she caressed Kaalia's face with the back of her hand. Whether or not the Kro Varian was still asleep, the Balmorran didn't know. What she did know was that this was a beautiful moment and one not likely to come around again.

War drums had been beating all across First Order space and it was only a matter of time before she was called back to duty. Slowly she shifted within the bed, feeling for a new cool spot where silk sheets brushed against her skin. They didn't have silk sheets on the Blue Star. They had worn-in knitted blankets and quilts made by Ishana's mother. Her mother, the pilot smiled and looked back down at Kaal before doing her best to ease her body out from under her. She got her feet to the ground as she sat at the edge of the bed. As she stood she turned her body this way and that, and then crossed out of the bedroom and into the living room.

The pilot rifled through her own bag and grabbed the holo communiator and set it on the little table in the would be dining room/breakfast nook. It sat next to a window that looked out over the porch and subsequently the beach. She pulled her feet up to the chair with her chin resting on her knees as she dialed her home. She waited a few moments and then her father answered. "Pavanos residen- Yasmi! My child, how are you? You do not call, you do not write - why must you worry your parents?"

"Hi papa," she said with a smile, "sorry, and hey I'm calling now right? How are you?"

"I am good, hold on let me get your mother. Habiti! Habiti! Come, come it is our daughter Yasmi, she calls!" Daveeq Pavanos was so esctatic as he moved away from the holo and walked to help his wife. He took the basket of fruits from her and set them on a table behind the holo and sat her down.

Ali Pavanos put her hands to her face when she saw Ishana. "Oh my baba, my beautiful baba how are you? Where are you, why are you not here?"

There wasn't an ounce of regret in Kaalia's body after her decision to follow Ishana. It was a moment to cherish, much like the night on Zeltros was. She thought to herself that perhaps this one was even better. The promise that was made to [member='Hazel Zanteres'] drifted into the forefront of her mind; a promise that she would never let the pilot go. Before she thought the end would come as quickly as the beginning and despite that making her a bit anxious she would've accepted it with great heartbreak. Now however she had decided that she wasn't going to let that happen. They'd have to pry this out of her cold, dead hands.

When Ishana caressed the redhead's face she realized she was awake again, but kept her eyes closed for a little while longer. A soft and low-pitched "Morning, Ish." announced her awakened state, a slight crackiness present as well. The Balmorran gently got off the bed and Kaalia slowly opened her eyes, watching her stretch for a bit before she walked out of the room. She herself stretched out her arms as she turned back to her side as she buried her face in Ishana's pillow, taking a good sniff of the lavender-rose smell. She would follow her in a moment, but Kaalia was far from a morning person and needed time to wake up.

A few minutes later the redhead rolled out of bed, letting out a proper yawn as she got on her feet. She quickly slapped on some clothing without really paying attention to what articles she had picked up, the only reason she didn't try to fit into the smaller-sized clothes of Ishana being sheer coincidence. She absent-mindedly moved out of the bedroom and made her way to where Ishana was sitting, her mind too groggy to realize the brunette was in a holocall and she was in the frame. "Any ideas on what we're doing for breakfast love?" She rubbed her eyes for a moment and stared out of the window, still oblivious to the fact the Pavanos family could see her.

Ishana Pavanos

I
Ishana was in the midst of talking with her mother and father, the three were catching up when her mother spotted the redhead. Ali did not say a thing, she merely adjusted her posture and Ishana, and her father Daveeq kept talking until Ishana noticed. "Mama?" A raised brow and then she turned over her shoulder. "Hey you, good morning." She got up from the seat and took the sleepy redhead by the hand, leading her to the chair she sat her down and put her arms around the Kro Varian woman's shoulder. "Mama, Papa this is Kaalia. Kaalia these are my parents. My mother Aalicya and this is my father Daveeq, and this is Kaalia Voldaren." Ishana's lips pursed together as she looked at Kaalia a moment and then to the holo. "My uh, girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Papa questioned while his wife shot daggers out of her eyes to Kaalia.

Mama only looked Kaalia up and down, "I see."

"Mama, don't do that thing," Ishana warned and her mother looked hurt, horrified even. "Stop, Kaalia is a nice girl, she's very sweet, caring and very smart."

Papa was the first to say, "well hello Kaalia Voldaren, you look rather young might I ask how old you are? So I know just what exactly it is my daughter's been up to?"

"Papa!"

"Listen, Yasmi - Yasmi I love you but you are perhaps too much like me." Daveeq says with a shrug and a smile, earning a small love tap from his wife across his shoulder. "See, even your mother knows, I love you habiti."

"You say these things but you always test me, mhmm?"

Ishana took the moment to grab another chair to sit beside Kaalia. "And we can head out to the market and get some breakfast." She leaned over and gave Kaalia a kiss on the cheek, and then there was a loud shriek and it came from the other side of the screen. Ishana's face nearly drained in colour, "theea Melaani?"

"Yasmirah! Oh you didn't say she was on holo Ali!" Her aunt was quick to turn around, "oh I have to get papa!"

And as Mel turned around her sister, Ishana's mother Ali got up to chase after her sister as Papa Pavanos merely chuckled and laughed a bit as he shrugged.

"Oh no..." Ishana's voice trailed and then she buried her head into Kaalia's shoulders, "I'm so sorry, you're about to meet the entire family. I'll go make coffee."

Kaalia's mind cleared up a bit when Ishana called out to her, causing her to turn around as her hand found itself joined with the Balmorran's. She shook her head for a bit as she saw she was visible on the holo and realized her hair still had its bedhead status. As the two made their way over to the holo she did whatever she could to fix up the mess of red, but it was far from tidy. As the redhead was sat down she smiled as the pilot introduced her to what turned out to be her parents and vice versa.

Kaalia greeted the people on the other side afterwards, hoping to make a good first impression, but she was somewhat concerned by the hostility but also fear and hurt that could be seen in the eyes of Ishana's mother. She wondered if she had already messed up, but didn't let it show. The Kro Varian cared for the brunette and would do anything to prove it, but she was put slightly off edge. The fact she had no parents of her own, or any family for that matter, in her life made it so she wasn't entirely sure what to expect. "Hello," she said with a soft and easy tone, "It is a pleasure to meet you."

The others continued talking about her and the redhead had to blush a little as the brunette started describing, then looked away slightly and curled her lips up in a very slight smile out of embarassment. Kaalia was then asked about her age as Daveeq voiced concern about the fact they were together. A small exhange of words between him and Ishana later she found room to answer. "I am twenty years old. I realize that is a good bit younger than Ishana, but I feel that should not matter and between us it does not matter between us." She wasn't sure whether getting between their argument was a good idea, but she felt she had to after the Balmorran kissed her on the cheek. "I can see you two show concern, and I know we just met so it may be hard to trust me, but Ishana can affirm the fact there is no need to worry. Ishana is very good to me and I love her more than anything." While the younger woman said that she once again had red cheeks because of the kiss that was planted there.

There was a good bit of confusion when the older of the two's face became white. Kaalia figured she was also part of the family, which was mostly confirmed when she talked about 'getting papa'. Once again they called her Yasmirah, a name she found to be quite beautiful. Although Ishana was apologetic about the fact she was about to meet her family, even implying they would need coffee for it, she was actually quite looking forward to it. Kaalia's lack of family made it so she had no idea about their dynamics, but perhaps she would find out now. Her scarred visage looked towards Daveeq as he was the last one left in the frame and the brunette had gotten up again to get coffee. "If I knew I would meet her family today I would have made sure I did not look like I just rolled out of bed. Well, I did just wake up but still, this does not give the best first impression, does it?" She chuckled for a moment. "Your daughter is an amazing woman. I'm blessed to be her girlfriend." Saying the word girlfriend was still a bit weird for her. She never expected to be in a situation where she talked about having someone in her life, but here she was. It was crazy, confusing and came out of nowhere, but she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Ishana Pavanos

I
After what seemed to be a lifetime of questions, and answers. Ishana was finally able to convince her family to get off the holocall. She looked out the window and smiled at the view and then turned her gaze over toward Kaalia. "And now that you've met like my entire family, I will not blame you if you want to leave the crazy." In fact she wouldn't blame her at all, and of course her family was shocked. Quite shocked that Ishana looked as if she'd finally found someone to settle down with. Her grandfather was perhaps the most astounded, he'd sworn her off to be a forever-bachelor like her uncle.

The Balmorran rested her head against Kaalia's shoulder as she looked down at her now empty cup of caf. "I can get you another cup if you like, baby." She set the cup down on the desk and wrapped her arms around the redhead. "I am also really sorry my mom put you on the spot like that." Mrs. Pavanos held the far more serious questions than Mr. Pavanos who just seemed to be amused by the entire situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom