Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A White Whisper in the Shadows (Eplistica | Ask)

The winds of Eplistica suited Kobayashi very well. They swept around Kobayashi, moving his long white coat in a way that made him look almost angelic, if not for the silver mask he always wore. In other places, he figured he might have blended in among the eccentrics and mad partygoers, but here his dress suggested an emissary from the castle of The Shadow King.

But a few things belied this: The black claw that replaced his left hand and fingers, the complete whiteness of the man's dress, and the cat tail that waved back and forth under his coat. People around him quietly whispered that it was their King playing a prank in his opposite colors, or that he was the Lord Sin from Coruscant, come to see his brother.

They were all wrong, of course. The White Dōkeshi was here for his own amusement. Nothing more, nothing less.

[member='Sarah Mist'] [member='Solan Charr']

[member="Dōkeshi"]

Solan moved through the halls of the palace with his eyes focused on the world around him and studying each of those he pasted with the scythe he carried on his back as normal as the sight was. Now though his eyes fell on someone he had never seen and he moved slowly to look at the man for a few more seconds before being certain that this man was no normal soul in the place. With that he approached him and gave him a quick look of curiosity before speaking and bowing. "Solan Charr, your name?"

Kobayashi turned at the sound of a voice, and the signature in the Force of the man attached to the voice. His eyebrow was raised under the silver mask, and the black claw of his left hand was outstretched in what would have been a sarcastic greeting if the white-clad figure could actually feel anything.

"The Dōkuto. I'd be lying if I said I felt pleasure from meeting you, Lord Charr."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom