Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A wardrobe change--Making a Jedi Pt 1

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Barren_world_with_thin_atmosphere.jpg
KRO VAR
Amid his time holding a seminar on Jedi Focus Discipline, Akio had been asked by a padawan to give him dedicated time and training. Of course the Blue Pilgrim would oblige, he owed it to those around him to give back to the community, to the Jedi he knew to pass along what he knew. Even if it was not that orthodox in nature.

"Your garments are everything," the Chiss said as he sat in the ship of [member="Stardust Raxis"]. They had worked together in the past, meeting quite by chance, but he trusted her, and she could fly, so they were hitching a ride in one of her ships to Kro Var, "Sadly we live in a galaxy where appearances are judged. What you look like tells people who you are with, what you are here for and how your going to do it. Moreover, your clothing can be all that stands between you and death--only the mad or the fool goes into combat wearing nothing more than their undergarments. Your protection is the first line of defense to keeping yourself alive."

Akio stopped, working the kinks out of his neck before continuing, "That is what brings us here. We will find for you robes worthy of your calling.'

Of course there were a million questions; how would they find it? What would it look like? How would they know when they found the ones worthy? Where would they be? Would there be danger? How would they pay for it--Akio didn't have two pennies to rub together?

The Force Will be with you. Always.

[member="Ostdern Mastogar"]

She had been listening in the back, her at stomach was handling the flying, they were almost there in fact, she just wanted to hear [member="Akio Diachi"] speak again do to it had been sometime since they had met but this man's growing wisdom seemed to not Wang with the years *

Wise words as always akio * she said from the back as she pushed herself off the wall and walked over to sit by him and whispered* we are almost there I give us at least 30.minutes

Ostdern Mastogar

O
Ostdern was excited for this trip.

"I can't believe I'm actually getting trained by a real Jedi Master! I feel so alive! And yes, I do agree with your statement on appearances and judgement. What shall I call you, Master Diachi?"

Ostdern had never been trained before, but he felt like he'd been a Jedi for a long time, this was the feeling that [member="Akio Diachi"] gave him. He stood up and spoke to [member="Stardust Raxis"] , their pilot.

"You're a good pilot miss, glad to have you with us!"

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Akio chuckled. Master was a bit severe, he was glad the young man was excited for the ability to learn and grow in the ways of the Force, a joy for life was rather healthy, a stuffy, funless master was one who did not truly understand the Force.

"You can call me High Grand Arch Bishop Commander Reginald Seymour Harrison XXXVII Junior of the Chathon Riff," he said with an ironic solemnity, "or just 'Akio' is fine."

He rose to his feet, extending his hand and drawing his monk's spade to him with the Force. 'Good to see you again too, Stardust."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kro Var was, of course, a very barren planet, when they set foot on it, that was never more apparent than it had been from space. Akio took a few steps out onto the surface and felt around. It was like his home away from home, as they said. How many times had he been here? Many. The Shappers of Kro Var were a unique sect that he had no problem learning from.

"Be careful," he said beginning to march forward through the rocky land, "The locals are very mystical and superstitious. But also Force adept. Any powers they see that are not akin with their view of the Force, as most beings, they are very wary of. The last thing we need to do is start an interplanetary incident."

[member="Ostdern Mastogar"] I [member="Stardust Raxis"]

* she chuckled as she watched the padawan, he was very excited for such a thing, reminded her of the days way back when she first started learning the force*

On the surface

She followed them, stardust was one she enjoyed learning about the force or of new things, she listened to akio and gave a nod as she stepped lightly* i agree with that

[member="Akio Diachi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom