Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A waking dream

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra looked around her, eyes darting between a temple and burning forest as she stood alone in the middle of a wide stretch of land. The entire scene was silent, everything was unmoving. The tongues of the flames over by the forest were in a standstill, the dust in the air untouched by gravity and time. Then the silence was broken by the sound of a saber, she turned to see a dark figure holding a saber in one hand and a gaultlet in another. Another saber sounded behind her again, now flanked by the sith that had intruded her home long ago. These two were greeted by the last sound, the saber of the one that had saved her from the sith that had invaded her home, in desperation she reached for her sabers, only to find them gone. And in a single moment her throat was gripped by Sith number two, while Sith three, Balaya strode forward and planted her blade through Alex's heart and Kaine Zambrano, the first Sith, sent a torrent of lightning at her. Her screams echoed in her own mind until everything vanished.

Jedi Temple Medical Wing
Two weeks after Ossus
She sat up screaming as the imagined pain shook her from her dream, it had been all too real and no doubt the scream she had woken up with would bring the attention of whoever was in the area. She sighed and laid back, breathing slowly, it had been a dream after all so all she needed to do was calm down and continue to rest like she had been told to do last time she'd woken, though it still amazed her that the hospitality of a Jedi overrided the fact that she had defected from the Empire. Her eyes though remained on the door, no matter how many times she told herself the same thing, she always expected to see Balaya or Kaine enter and kill her. Or a Sith spy within the temple. Her hand reached over to the table nearby, her sabers and the holocron she kept with her at all times still there, with that she relaxed alittle and watched the door till either someone entered or she drifted off again.

Gemma Lumos

G
Walking past was not a member of the republic, but a volunteer to help clean up and tend to the wounded. Gemma, the large do gooding woman. Hearing her scream Gemma ran into the room almost kicking down the door to make sure the person inside was safe from harm. Ever since she had lost her younger Break Gemma had been wandering the galaxy helping where she could. And the galaxy had brought her to this war torn place, she would do everything she could to help save these people and make sure they recovered from the war brought here by the Jedi.

Running into the room crushgaunts equipped she stood in a fighting stance, the six three woman looking around to see any hostiles. There were none, the woman in the bed was most likely suffering from PTSD and having a few hot flashes. Taking her gauntlets off she walked up to the woman and sat down in a seat next to her. "Hey, you ok?" she said in a cold voice. She did care about this woman but she would not go out of her normal speaking voice to show it. Checking her vitals she continued to sit down next to her to give her some form of company. @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

She saw the woman rush in and eased a bit more as the woman came in and assumed a fighting stance. Her eyes traced the woman's movements as she sat down next to her and took off the gauntlets, checking the vitals while she waited for an answer to her question. "Ya, ya im fine. Just a nightmare i had." She swallowed and pushed herself into a sitting position, looking down at where she had actually been stabbed nut was now mostly healed due to bacta treatments. "Who are you if you dont mind my asking, i dont recognize you." @[member="Gemma Lumos"]

Gemma Lumos

G
"Gemma Lumos, I'm a volunteer here." she said back to the woman, she wasnt much for words really. But she would do her best to keep this girl sane, the best thing to do to get over a traumatic event was to talk about it. Not that Gemma knew anything about that, she always kept the same face, some might mistake her for an HRD with the lack of emotion that she showed all the time. But she was quite human, and quite caring of this woman. "You want to talk about it?" she asked in a normal flat tone putting her hand on the bedside of the woman. She was here for her and they would get through whatever traumatic experience there was. @Alexandira Shadowstalker

Alexandra Feanor

She watched the woman for a few moments while she talked, looking for any changes or hints of danger. But she seemed to want to help so why not answer her questions, but there was this nagging feeling at the back of her head at the fact that she had only just now woken up and barely knew her surroundings. "I would really not want to talk over the dream if it is ok with you, just a jumble of things culminating into a solitary thing." Kept her eyes on her, unmoving and careful. @[member="Gemma Lumos"]

Gemma Lumos

G
"That's fine, if you want to talk let me know." she said in her slight British accent sighing afterwards, she would stay here and keep the woman company if she needed it. "What's your name?" she asked Alexandria, in truth she already knew it from checking her vitals and her sheet. But it was her best bet at making friendly conversation and trying to figure out what exactly was haunting this young woman. "Listen, I know things can be tough. I lost my family and I still have nightmares about it. Where my baby brother is, but I just keep it bottled up." she said coldy to her, she would try to help this woman even if she had to say more than a sentence. @Alexandria Shadowstalker

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Gemma Lumos"] (Sorry for the Delay)

"I thank you for the concern, but i dont need worry thrown on me. I merely suffered a nightmare is all, nothing too extensive..." She leaned back in the bed and looked up at the ceiling from where she lay, idly staring up at it and studying it while she continued to speak. "I am Alexandra, though i would assume you already knew such, otherwise it would be certainly a bad thing if you were checking on the wrong patient, now wouldnt it?" She smiled, the last part of that meant to be a joke, something she hadn't done in a long time and something that she missed greatly. Being able to be carefree and cheerful, things that she did not have often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom