Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A visit with her son. (Open)

On this trip back to the temple, Maya had someone with her. Being the first time for her to bring a guest with her, to Sliver Order. Coming to a desision to take this step, it would be one that could make her being kick from the order but felt it was time. Even those there was a lot of mystery for this Zetrlon. Letting those see the fun loving, sexy, and open heart for caring.

Kneeing down on her own knee as she straiten up the little ones clothing after the long journey. Knowing nothing could be done with his wild hair, she would have to see getting it cut first chance she gets. Mama I'm scared, what if they don't like me, what if your friend Asaak don't like me. Letting her empathy flow from her into him, as placed a kissed upon his forehead.

Don't you worried, there nothing to fear, I know they will love you just as much as I do, you are precious, my son.

Taking him by the hand to step into the temple, his eyes widen felt with joy with the blue crysral in the middle, shinning. Mama, you see that, its feel, of life. A single tear slip out rolling down her cheek. Waiting for some of the others to come to find her or at less those passing by.
[member="Asaak Tey"] [member="Iella E'ron"] @Tag (Open)

I looked over my Datapad. Looking at the training sessions that I was giving to a few of the Rangers today on hand to hand combat and the use of blades. I was known for my Lightsaber usage. I read over the files as a man who had already been in the battlefield, but came to the Jedi in a way to Redeem himself of his past work with the Empire. I looked him over. Hoping to find a way to where I could help this man.

Only did I almost run into a Zeltron. I stopped, then saw that a little boy was with her. I smiled with a nod, and then looked down at the boy. I gave him a wave and a smile. Looking back up to the apparent Mother, I then remembered her from a File that I had read. [member="Maya Whitelight"] I believe it was. Regardless I said my hello.

"Hello Miss Whitelight, I see you have your son with you today?" I put my datapad up and looked at the both of them once more. "is there anything I can do for you at the moment?" Even though I was considered a Jedi Knight of the Silver Jedi Order. I treated all others above myself, even if they were considered lower. or unimportant people. because the truth was, They were more important than anybody else. One day they would come and take the place of higher ups and do what has never been done before. And that was a fact.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

The Togruta, coincidentally, was not far off. She had begun to find herself within the space that had been deemed the Silver Jedi's future archives, imagining the day it would be filled with shelves upon shelves of data. So much to learn, so much to discover!

But she felt a strange ripple in the Force, a wave of joy and something bittersweet from a signature she knew well - [member="Maya Whitelight"]. It was easy to sense her as they had become so close. Asaak had never had a friend growing up - her adolescence had been composed of survival and it hadn't left much room for socializing. But a friendship with the Zeltron had unfolded with ease and Asaak couldn't believe how much she'd come to love her unique and wonderful friend. It had been so easy!

She lifted herself from her sitting position, moving out towards the crystal in the entrance to the Temple. Although she was only proficient in her saber skills, she was adept in her use of the Force and she got a general idea of where to find her friend and get to the bottom of the emotions she sensed.

Upon reaching the front hall she spotted the bright-skinned woman with a young boy she didn't know. The tear reflected in the crystal's blue glow alarmed her and she rushed forward, words of comfort about to fall from her lips when she heard [member="Xander Carrick"]'s words. "Son?" she said softly, looking to Maya and then down to the boy by her side.

Looking up to see a blonde [member="Xander Carrick"] standing close to her now putting her son close to her as if lioness protecting her son. Is this another friend, mama? Not speaking for a time, letting her trained skills as a warrior take hold only to have them put back way. I don't think I had a pleasure of meeting you, sir...but you seem to know who I am. Step the distance to give him a kiss on the cheek, with her own form of greeting. Feeling washed over then as even before she could turn to the very present going to seek out. Mama is that Asaak the one you wanted me to met.

Turning around to see [member="Asaak Tey"] before she could speak came the word "Son?" Smiling brightly as a kiss was place upon her cheek. Yes, my son. Letting go of her son's shoulder to let him go to Asaak, Gunnar met Asaak, my close friend.

I looked at her with some suprise as the woman started to protect the child. I backed away and nodded my head. "Forgive me, I am Xander Carrick, and I vaguely remember reading your file here. As a Knight its my job to make sure that everybody here gets what they need should they need it."

(sorry for the short post, pressed for time)

[member="Maya Whitelight"], [member="Asaak Tey"]

She would have smiled at [member="Maya Whitelight"]’s protective lioness stance were she not in so much shock. Before the bright-skinned woman could confirm the answer to Asaak’s question, the boy called her ‘mama’ and it was revealed. Asaak was floored! She couldn’t even really say why. It wasn’t so far-fetched to believe that a woman as beautiful as Maya could find herself the kind of…situation where a child might arise. There had to be dozens, if not hundreds, of men drooling and clambering behind her, begging for the kiss on the cheek that Asaak just received so easily. (Eat your heart out, boys!) Whatever the reason however, Asaak brushed it aside and let pure joy overwhelm her as the young boy looked at her curiously.

She squatted down as Maya encouraged her son forward, balancing on the balls of her feet so that she might be at the same height as Gunnar. She glanced at Maya quickly, flashing her a delighted smile before concentrating again on the youngling. The Togruta did not have much experience with children and if asked before that moment she would not have known whether she even liked them or not. But she realized pretty quickly that the answer was an easy yes – she liked Gunnar’s curiosity immediately and she gave him an easy smile, the tips of her pointed canine teeth peeking out. “Hello Gunnar – it’s very nice to meet you,” she said, offering her hand to him.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

First turning back to [member="Xander Carrick"] bowing to him respectful, Please understand Knight Xander I wouldn't be like this it wouldn't be for the fact of having my little one with me. Giving him a playful wink, then turning her face to [member="Asaak Tey"] reaching out to place her hand upon her shoulder, with a playful smile. Full of joy that her son had taken well to Asaak watching them for a while as he made out to touch one of Montrals very curious about them, looking at the colors, I never seen someone have these growing out of ones head, its soft and smooth, mama have you touch them. Staking her head, as she widen her eyes letting her hand come to him and bring it down to his side, Its not nice to touch other people like that.

Alright, he was adorable.

Asaak saw the hand reaching out and expected it to fold neatly in hers. But instead his little fingers brushed her montrals and immediately they blushed bright, a back and forth lightshow that made her laugh with its intensity. It wasn't often someone was so bold to touch something so precious but she was more than fine with [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s curious son. He couldn't have known and besides - she couldn't say no to a face like that. She wasn't about to sabotage her dear friend's parenting though!

With a grin plastered on her face she pulled two of her lekku from around her shoulders, so long she had to hold them off the floor. She made them twitch just to amuse the boy before tilting her head to highlight her montrals. "These let me hear where you are when you're moving, even if I can't see you," she explained.

Looking at her with a puzzled look as once again was taking a closer look at mortal as starting to really shake his head. Only to touch them again, now with more questions, then anything. I don't see any eyes or ears on them, its very smooth, looking and soft. Looking to his mother [member="Maya Whitelight"], again with more puzzlement with his own on her mother good friend, [member="Asaak Tey"]. Mom why don't we have anything like that on our bodies.

As the Padawan Maya spoke to me about not being like this if her son was here I nodded my head, understanding that her son was everything to her. just as a Child should be to their mother.

"No, the apology is mine, I didn't introduce myself."

I nodded to her and then to Asaak as I moved on. When the boy asked about why he didn't have the crest that any of Asaak's specie would have. and well, Now I was intrigued on what his Mother would say.

[member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"], [member="Asaak Tey"], [member="Maya Whitelight"]

She nodded at the astute little boy's observation. Echolocation, she had noticed, was a difficult concept for most humans to grasp. It was a sense they did not have and she had repeatedly failed to explain in terms they could comprehend. But she could show [member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"].

She gave him another wicked little smile before flopping herself down completely on the floor, her legs crossed underneath her. She closed her eyes, centering on the extrasensory information provided by her montrals. There were dozens of places for the little boy to move to, a hundred things he could move, a million different movements he could make - and she could could sense them all. "Go ahead Connar, I can track you," she said, the little smile still plastered on her face.

If nothing else, she was an effective babysitter.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Xander Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom