Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Violent Conversation

Independence, Duty, Honour
A Violent Conversation
Meeting Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze on Kestri

The Dxun Eclipse had just made its slow descent onto the capital of the Mandalorian Enclave. Had the ship been any larger, it would had been inappropriate for it to set down at all but the crew had made it work. They were used to operating in the dense forests of Onderon and Dxun - the icy landscape of Kestri was not much of a challenge in comparison. The harsh winds, however, were harder to cope with. Still, it all went smoothly and the landing gear was now firmly planted in the thick layer of ice. The ship dwarfed the encampment it had landed by - likely because a portion of it was underground.

Vesh was one of the first to descend the massive ramp. Aside from the brown capelet flaring in the winds, the young Mandalorian appeared to be largely unaffected by the cold. The second in command, Togran, a short Drabatan roughly in the same age as Vesh, however, appeared to be freezing.

"Kestri, huh? This is what we left Onderon for?" the Togran asked. It was clearly a joke but it would be hard not to notice the hint of regret that coloured his tone.

Vesh let out a light chuckle "Yes, Togran, this will be where we operate from for a while. We could look for a better spot than in the middle of the Grulvhetin Plains though. Remember, we're just here to drop of some supplies"

The second in command grunted in agreement. "It'll take a while. We brought enough food to keep a company fed for months"

There was no need for more words. They were in agreement and neither of them appeared to show any need of idle chatter. Not now. The Drabatan waved to the unlucky few who were charged with offloading the supplies to bring them with him towards the main building where one could assume that the storage facilities were located.

Vesh did not follow, instead he went to the courtyard where four sparring circles had been set up. Two of them were in use while the other two were empty. With a straight back and confident steps, the youngster walked into the middle of one of the empty battle circles and firmly planted his beskad in the hard frozen ground beside him. The signal was clear - the newcomer had just issued the locals a challenge.

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Kestri, Training Grounds
| Objective | Spar with fellow Mando'ade
| Focus | Veshok Rook Veshok Rook

Jenn moved like water.
Her sparring partner was talented as well- but she moved too quickly, evading his strikes in a display of nimbleness some might just call supernatural. Evidently, the two must have been discussing: some onlookers watched the two sparring with rapt interest, watching their motions just as intently as they listened to the words they spoke. "Courage must be tempered by wisdom", came the smith's voice as she blocked an overhead strike with her own beskad, grabbing her opponent firmly - and then slamming her helmet against his own in a Keldabe kiss, as the Mando'ade so graciously killed a headbutt.

"And many mistake inaction for wisdom!" came her sparring partner's response after stumbling back, his head ringing from the blow- thrusting his beskad in rage, hoping to surprise her with a fast recovery. His efforts, however, were in vain: he did all of this, only to have his weapon knocked out of his hand with a motion of her wrist, practically slapping it away with but a flick. The figure stepped forth, pushing her beskard against the beskar'gam of her adversary, forcing him to take a step back as she walked, slowly forcing him out of the circle.

"Those who pursue glory blindly bring only ruin upon our people. Even victory can bring an ashen taste to the mouth: this, you will know."

The two of them merely shared a stare from behind their visors as he was left with no choice but to step out of the circle, silently gauging one another. In Jenn's case, she wondered if he would truly lose his temper, and keep on speaking after losing the odd... argument the two were settling in more ways than one. And when he chose to remain silent and gave her a nod, she merely turned her head towards the few who remained, still watching her. "Oya manda!", called out the Nite Owl, lifting a closed fist in the air- echoed by those before her, as well as her sparring partner behind her. "Oya manda!" they answered, the use of such an emotional expression of solidarity seemingly dispelling the tension in the air. Some left the sparring grounds, whereas others decided to look for new contestants of their own...

And that was when Jenn's buy'ce slowly turned to face the new arrival, walking on over to him with purpose behind her every step. His stance left little to interpretation: this one sought a fight of his own, challenging them to face him... and she would waste no time in facing him, eager to test his mettle as well as his spirit. "Su cuy'gar, vod. Welcome to Kestri." And, without further pleasantries, she gave him a nod of acknowledgement, lifted her beskad in a dueling pose, and awaited his approval. "Are you ready to begin?"

A Violent Conversation
Sparring with Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

With arms crossed and legs in a wide steady stance, Vesh' gazed out to the other battle circles. The one closer to him featured two opponents only slightly smaller in size than himself. They were having a rather fierce unarmed match with quick jabs and brutal grapple holds. After a while, his head turned to the other circle. There, the battle seemed to be waged with more than just their beskads. This one was of words, of purpose. The broad-shouldered warrior's face remained expressionless behind his visor as he listened in on what they said.

Until the latter match was over, all he really did was to let his gaze shift between the two circles. Once it was, his stance started to shift and his head turned quicker, obviously and eagerly looking for any potential opponents among the observers and the former duelists. A glad smile formed on his lips once the victor approached him.

"Su cuy'gar." his voice, although channeled through his helmet, was warm and stable and somewhat reserved. "Thank you for welcoming me to Kestri. Your technique is impressive" he stated, in a genuine and blunt way.

Their exchange pre-battle would be brief, it seemed, for she was quick to raise her beskad, extremely clearly accepting the challenge. Without stopping to think, he picked up his own beskad from where it stood planted next to him with a simple "I am"

Veshok Rook took a step back, ceding some ground to the newly arrived opponent while carefully observing what she would do with the newfound space. His eyes were fixed on her being, tracing every movement from behind the T-visor. Suddenly, he appeared to be lashing out, taking a light step forth and beginning to extend his arm before quickly zipping back - the threat was never real. If she did not strike back, he would try to follow the flow her movements created whilst making a few more feints.

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Kestri
| Objective | Test the new arrival's mettle.

The two of them were complese opposites - if only in terms of their beskar'gam.

Hers was positively ancient, passed down from one generation to the next within Clan Kryze, a hallowed relic of a time of heroes, where the Mando'ade struggled to make their mark in the galaxy. Each marking spoke of a tale, each spot of chipped paint a testament to the resilience of the armor - and those who once wore it as their own. In comparison, the new arrival's own was... gaudy, by the standards of her people. The cape was already earning him a few sidelong glances by those curious onlookers longing to see Jenn testing her mettle against another, with beskad and tongue alike.

The smith did little to answer his compliment, merely accepting it with a nod. The Nite Owl seemed content to observe him for now, waiting for his first move - and, to her credit, she merely maintained her guard rather than flinching and buying into his feint. Instead, she moved with that characteristic grace of hers, rushing forth to slash her beskad in a quick diagonal strike, followed immediately by a thrust. The figure in blue was a fleet-footed one, to be sure, and she leaned into her greatest strength fully.

"Has the war brought you to us?" came her voice as she struck, as if the two of them merely conversing.

A Violent Conversation

Unlike his opponent, Veshok acted immediately upon seeing any signs of an attack. Perhaps he didn't have enough experience to keep his cool. Perhaps he was just careful. Regardless, no time would go to waste as she rushed towards him with a quick slash. The tall defender took a couple quick steps back. It wouldn't be enough to avoid her charge but it would force her to make more of a commitment than if he had stayed where he was. His own beskad rose just enough to deflect her first strike.

The thrust was probably the bigger threat for the initial slash had put his own blade out of position. Even if it was just a minor mistake, it could make the difference between a victory and defeat. Once more, Vesh took a step back while his beskad came down to intercept. A few centimetres before Jenn's weapon would have impacted his chest plate, a clirr could be heard as their weapons met. With the thrust her blade came with, it would still grace his beskar - but the force was reduced and the angle off.

With the attack thwarted, Vesh immediately countered. Turning on the spot, his free arm shot towards her extended sword arm. The attempt was obviously to exploit the vulnerability that a thrust would create. If he managed to grab her arm with a vice like grip, he would then continue trying to throw her out of the circle. If not, he would simply try to create some distance.

She had spoken. And so would he "You are correct. I am here to protect my kin and to find worthy opponents on the field of battle."

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Kestri
| Objective | Spar with the new arrival.

The figure in the ornamental armor was certainly no slouch at dueling, showing a keen understanding of the most important rule of melee combat: footwork.
Although her own beskad struck his beskar'gam, the momentum was clearly lost, and so was the advantage. Her foe lost no time in making her pay for that mistake with a counter-attack of his own, and one she had not been anticipating. But then again, such was the intensity of close quarters combat: the strength of a warrior was not found in mastering a clean strike capable of ending fights, but in training one's adaptability to respond to an opponent countering said strike unexpectedly. Or, as the old guard would sometimes gruffly reminder this new generation of eager warriors, learning to do both.

Reaching out to grab at her sword-arm with his own was a simple, but effective move to make: not only was she incapable of retaliating with her weapon, but he capitalized on her being off-balance in the wake of such an extended thrust. With her wrist stuck in his grip, she did the next best thing, closing her own off-hand into a fist and hurling it towards his face - if only to free her hand. He held far too much control over her for now, and she could sense an easy victory coming for him if she did not address that advantage of his.

"Your kin? All Mando'ade are kin, cousin from another Clan."

Even as she sought to fight him off and back off to reassess the situation, the fierce warrior spoke, continuing their conversation. A testament to the ability of their people to be closer to warrior-poets than some might like to admit.

A Violent Conversation

He could see it coming. The fist. Given the circumstances, it was probably the best response for a kick would have been hard to pull off given the momentum and the pull. Vesh flinched as the attack landed, her fist impacting his helmet. A muffled grunt escaped him, despite efforts to hide it. The helmet was crafted to withstand heavier attacks than a punch, the risk of significant damage was minor - but it most certainly shook him enough for him to stop trying the throw her out of the circle. The vice-like grip, however, would remain as tight as ever.

As she continued to speak, Vesh blinked heavily behind the t-visor, quickly trying to regain his composure. As she finished the sentence, he swung his beskad with his free arm, staying it by her neck. His bladework lacked the sophistication that she had displayed and the last manoeuvre relied more on his strength to maintain the grip and produce a powerful swing.

• If successful, the fight would be over and he would maintain the position until she relaxed, at which point, he'd release the grip on her wrist, lower his blade and produce a deep bow with his head. "You went easy on me - I saw what you could do in your previous battle" the tone would shift between hurt and insulted. "But then, that may have saved me from a painful defeat. Regardless, I know that I have much to learn from you." He would bow his head once more before answering her earlier question:
  • If unsuccessful, Vesh would try to create some distance between them whilst maintaining a defensive posture, doing his best to fully recover from the punch. Given the opportunity, he'd answer her question:

"Yes, aliit ori'shya tal'din (saying: Family is more than blood) - and I still stand by what I said. Fighting in the war doesn't change that." For a brief moment, his shoulders fell as he let out a slight sigh "Yeah, sure, some of us are fighting on the other side" he trailed off "... I don't know. That's a tough one"

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Kestri
| Objective | Spar with the new arrival.

Jenn's aim had been, first and foremost, to free herself from the vice-like grip her opponent imposed upon her, severely limiting her options- but her adversary held on fast, and prevented her from accomplishing her goal. Still, she had no doubt that the punch rattled him enough to switch back to full offense, capitalizing on the daze he was surely in: but, just as the Kayatr'ade sought to form a brutal counter-assault, she found herself with a beskad resting against her neck. For a moment, she merely looked into his visor from behind her own... and, at long last, she relented, relaxing her pose and yielding to him.

"I suppose I was too caught up on making introductions", admitted the Nite Owl with a bow of her own: his theatrics were, perhaps, a little unexpected, but she had experience when it came to proper form. With a hand held over her heart and a polite incline of her head, what she gave him was a truly proper bow, meant for a duelist - or nobility. "A mistake on my part. Nevertheless, you acquitted yourself well during our spar, and I would not dismiss your victory as a fluke, or a mere moment of weakness on my part."

Crouching down to pick up her beskad, she brought it to rest around her belt, lacking a proper scabbard for it or a magnetic anchor point. "I am Jenn Kryze, Kayatr'ade of the Mandalorian Enclave. As for those who have chosen to stand with the Galactic Alliance... you will find some who call them traitors. The more zealous Crusaders among us might even go as far as to brand them as Dar'manda, although I am yet to hear such an accusation."

Naturally, Jenn prudently chose not to state her own stance. Not unless she was asked. Giving her opinion unprompted was not the way she chose to approach her participation in the war... a belief she found challenged at every turn. Perhaps it was time for her to speak up. But not here, and not now. Not unless this distant cousin wished her to.

A Violent Conversation
Talking with Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

She was going out of her way to give him credit for the victory. Behind his t-visor, a look of gratitude appeared as he let out a simple "You honour me."

After having heard her introduction, Vesh took his helmet off and placed it under his arm. An impressed but subtle smile could be seen across his lips "A Kayatr'ade? I really could learn much from you" he repeated the sentiment expressed after their duel. "I am Veshok Rook. You can call me Vesh." The sentence ended somewhat abruptly as the tall warrior paused to think for a moment. While more might have followed, he decided against it.

Vesh shifted slightly where he stood "I wonder if those who brand them Dar'manda do it out of spite or necessity. I get the rage that stems from having your own side with the outsiders but I also know how hard it is to fight family. Branding them Dar'manda solves that. Regardless, we should rise above it - for they are our family still, and fighting them should be hard. But then..." he trailed off once more and looked to the ground in deeper thought.

A brief while passed before he looked back up to her "What do you think about this all? About the war and fighting our own?"

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Kestri
| Objective | Speak truly, as ever.

"I honor all vod who speak truly and act with honor themselves."

Humble words, to be sure, but touched with a certain kind of warmth as well. The Mando'ade were her family, from those she had spent years fighting alongside with to those distant cousins yet to come into the fold, such as this new arrival himself. And when Veshok took his buy'ce, she mirrored his motion, a hiss of depressurization preceding her removal of her helmet as she spoke. "I am Jenn Kryze. Jenn is more than fine for most occasions." Without the helmet in the way, she looked... far more approachable, in truth. Those steely gray eyes of hers demanded respect, yet they betrayed warmth as well.

"Rook, uh? The Guildmaster's going to want to hear about this!" There was mirth in her voice, to be sure, but the slightest touch of worry. Vren was... under a lot of pressure, evidently, what with the war escalating and the very real notion that the Karjr might have to shift from peacekeepers, bounty hunters and sheriffs into a line of defense for Mandalorian worlds hanging over his head. Having a sibling, a nephew or, stars forbid, a son suddenly appear in his life might be something of a shock for the poor man.

But then, Veshok asked her about the war, and all mirth faded, her expression unreadable at first... before a weary sigh escaped her. If anything, she looked certain, and that certainty brought her no comfort.

"We have no Mand'alor, and frankly, we do not need nor want one. Thus, none of us can declare another Dar'manda. As for our siblings gone to the other side... they fight for what they believe in. And I respect them immensely for that. Standing up for what you believe in is hard when the foe is your own people, yet here they are, trying to make a difference. I only wish they stayed among us to argue for peace and restraint from within the Enclave, rather than leaving so few of us with loyalty, but reservations."

A Violent Conversation

A perceptive observer might have noticed his face show a fair bit of conflict as she mentioned the Guildmaster. The expression was a fleeting one and only visible for a few brief moments but it was there. He would not address the comment, however. At least not now - instead, he continued speaking of the division among the Mandalorians.

When Jenn offered a good glimpse into her perspective, Vesh remained expressionless. The only real movements he made were to look over at some noise from crates falling off of a hover sled by the ship's ramp and crossing his arms over his chest as she mentioned her immense respect for those who stood up for what they believed in.

Vesh let out a short "While they might not be able to declare someone a Dar'manda, I can sure see why they'd want to do it anyways." It was a side comment - and not one that carried all that much weight in lieu of his earlier statement. As for the other things she said, the fancy Mandalorian paused, letting his left hand - which held the helmet - fall as he brushed the right one through his hair; as if bringing it out of his face would offer clarity. "You have reservations? If it is the loss of life and the impact that it has on our future generations that has you worried - well, I'm in the same camp. But the war with the Alliance sure seems like a good opportunity to test our strength against the strongest foes around."

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Kestri
| Objective | Speak truly, as ever.

Jenn had always been a perceptive soul - even before her discovery of her own nature, and the Force Sense that now allowed her to see so, so much more. And yet, she kept such keen interest to herself: it simply wouldn't do for her to be too inquisitive and butt in on the personal life of this new arrival. If he proved to be curious, she would answer his curiosity in kind, but for now, he seemed to be... merely interested in her thoughts on the war. That, she could speak of without concern nor restraint. After speaking up in the amphitheater on Scarif, she had no interest in keeping her thoughts a secret: by speaking so truly and openly, she intended to show those like-minded Mando'ade her unwillingness to let the Crusaders decide the fate of their people. And through her example, more would find the courage to speak up.

Her gaze remained locked onto his, even as he turned away following a light disturbance. It was... perhaps a little unsettling, how she seemed to look right through him. And when he spoke once more, her piercing gaze became all the more overpowering, as if his very soul was being laid bare for her to see! And then, Jenn seemed to realize what she was doing, blinking in surprise, and the moment passed.

"You speak as a foundling would: with a great appetite for glory, but little wisdom", challenged the smith bluntly, ever the honest soul. "We will not test our strength, as you put it. We are going against the strongest military force in the galaxy. The Jedi can equal, if not surpass our more accomplished warriors in martial skill - and they have many, many more conventional troops to send our, enough so that numbers will eventually trump skill. This is not a test of our strength, but a conflict we will lose if the war drags on and the Alliance musters enough of its strength."

There was a pause in the wake of her words, as if she wished for him to let the words linger into his mind, to let him bask in what wisdom she had to impart upon him. Clearly, this was a test of sorts, a means for her to judge his character, and she made no secret of that. Jenn was, after all, a refreshingly direct person.

"Tell me, Veshok Rook. When the Mando'ade are scattered across the stars once again, forced to form small coverts to raise our families in secret, and in fear... and when the Galactic Alliance finds itself bloodied by our claws. Who stands to benefit from this?"

A Violent Conversation

The force worked in mysterious ways. Jenn Kryze appeared to be reading him like an open book with a piercing gaze. Vesh paused for a brief moment, giving her a weary look before continuing elaborating on his own thoughts. Once he had done so, it was her turn to share a piece of her mind.

A somewhat surprised smile quickly spread across his features as she compared him to a foundling. He gave her a small nod, indicating his approval and amusement at the comment. The smile would linger for a while - but as she continued speaking, it would gradually disappear. In its stead came a concerned gaze that bordered on pity.

During her pause, the young Mandalorian's chest rose as if he was slowly preparing to speak, only to fall once he noticed that she had intended to continue. Once she had asked the question, he slowly turned to his right to gaze upon the Dxun Eclipse and the women and men who followed him, systematically and effectively unloading the supplies they had brought. His grip on the helmet tightened as the free hand found a resting spot in behind his back. Finally, he turned his head to look at her and spoke a sombre "The Sith"

"You argue well and you sure do stand for what you believe in." he offered a soft nod - indicating that he had the same respect for her as she had for so many others. Vesh' gaze then returned to his people. "I grew up with these people. They took me in when I was ten. The kindness and generosity that they and their parents showed me, I try to repay everyday." for the first time so far, he seemed to show some passion for what he said. His tone rose to carry slightly more intensity than one might expect from a normal conversation - standing in stark contrast to his reserved self "I would never lead them into a battle I thought they'd perish in" He shot her a serious look.

The sudden tension dissipated as quickly as it had risen, his gaze fell and he let out a controlled breath "I apologise, I should not have lost control like that." Veshok then turned back fully to face Jenn with his expressions muted and voice back to its normal low, sincere and leaned back state. "I don't think the others would lead their kin into a battle they knew were loosing either. Or a war for that matter. It is true: Their strength is considerable, for they have both Jedi, troops from many worlds and some of the galaxy's biggest shipwrights - I am not blind to that. But I think we can win - I think our warriors can match theirs. I think our tacticians can outmanoeuvre theirs and I think their soft core has influenced their capacity for war. Regardless, I do not see us having much of a choice in the matter - for this is a war that they declared."

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Kestri
| Objective | Speak truly. Impart wisdom.

Jenn's features betrayed... shockingly little, even as she watched the man before her ever-so intently. Calm and peaceful as the tide of a gentle sea, perhaps, unchanging as Veshok easily guessed what she was hinting at - before this new arrival to Kestri spoke of those that accompanied him, his clear fondness for them met with but a slight nod. The Ersansyr knew family when she saw it. Most would be surprised to see her so inexpressive: her impassioned speech spoke of a great deal of worry and love for her people, and yet, here she was, stone-faced as a gargoyle.

The humble smith had already shed too many tears as of late. If she was to endure, to last throughout the war and offer her people a figure to rally behind in opposition to the Crusaders, then the proud heir of a long line of heroes found no other choice than to redirect her efforts. If she cared for everyone and everything, then her fire would be spent and her wisdom lost. Veshok was, as a new arrival to the Enclave, worthy of receiving her respect and her wisdom: but she could not afford to care about him and his future. Not just yet.

It was only when he apologized following his impassioned words that she reacted, lifting her hand palm towards him- as if to interrupt him, to make him understand that there was nothing for him to apologize about. Then, she moved her hand, letting the back of it face the ground and pointing it his way, encouraging him to continue - which he did. It was only once she was certain he was done talking that she spoke up, her words as measured as her tone.

"A prolonged war is at our disadvantage. To triumph, the Enclave would benefit from a quick, decapitating strike. Our raid on the worlds of Thyferra, Yag'Dhul and Ukatis was meant as a show of force, a demonstration of our might to dissuade them to escalate. But if they choose to commit to this conflict, and I have no doubt they will, then a counter-attack will follow. I wonder if Clan Viszla and Clan Saxon will keep on being so vocal about their support for this war when the enemy lays siege to our worlds. The worlds we sacrificed so much to establish as a safe haven to raise our families... a world you have come to, with a family of your own."

There was a warning, there, and those gray eyes of hers betrayed more than merely wisdom, now. What words would he choose to answer? How much more could she learn about he and his, spurred on by her analysis of the situation? Would he reveal yet more of his mysterious origins to her, or wisely choose to remain cautious?

"The Galactic Alliance declared war on us first, true enough, and our bold raid was a response to that. But, for all of their meddling in our affairs, they did so as a direct response to our conquest of those worlds in our sphere of influence. Worlds that belong to us, to be sure, but it would be foolish for us to expect them to sit idly by as we reclaim those planets for our own. War is a complicated thing, Veshok Rook, and how it began is no different. For the Enclave to endure and prosper, we need more worlds, that we may defend ourselves when the times comes... but there is a price to be paid for conquest. When war comes to our havens, will we be ready to pay it? That remains to be seen."

A Violent Conversation

A simple nod was offered as she offered her thoughts on the Enclave's best military options and risks. When she continued speaking of the reasons for the war, he did not. "It certainly does" - he replied positively to her final comment. "Maybe you are correct on the beginnings of the war and the foolishness of aggressive expansion. It has been difficult to acquire accurate and unbiased information, both before and after coming here. It is always good to look into matters like these, for they are important - but ultimately, the ones who will ultimately carry the answers, may yet again be the historians." Vesh offered the woman another nod "Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. We probably still have some disagreements, but the conversation has been insightful."

The tall warrior's chest rose and fell as he took a deep breath of cool Kestri air as he looked back towards his people, finally close to finishing the unloading process. "Jenn" he spoke with a deep and serious voice "You mentioned th-...." he trailed off, quickly falling into silence. Vesh seemed to fall deep into his thoughts as his eyes blankly gazed onto the last create being delivered. "Nevermind" he said, bluntly.

While his expression remained just as neutral as it had throughout most of their conversation, a careful observer could likely spot hint of sorrow in his eyes. He took a few heavy steps towards the ship, seemingly carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders "I have duties to tend to. I assume that you do too. Should you ever need a sparring partner, please feel free to contact me."

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Kestri
| Objective | Speak truly. Impart wisdom.

Jenn's head tilted to the side as the younger warrior spoke, somewhat... curious, indeed. "What wisdom I possess, I impart most gladly unto those who seek it out. You may disagree with my words and the conclusions I draw, but I can only hope that you find some measure of clarity brought about by them, nonetheless." If anything, she seemed... well and truly sincere. As ever, the Kayatr'ade spoke truly, hoping her honesty would let the young man before her words to heart. But when Veshok seemed oh-so hesitant, speaking gravely of a matter she could not quite divine just yet, she waited patiently for him to confide in her, if he so wished to-

Only for him to decide otherwise. The smith could do little to force him to share his secrets with her: such was not her way, and so she respected his privacy. But, with how his gaze remained locked on the supplies being unloaded by his people... she could make an educated guess. Not that she cared to just yet, saving such an attempt for a better time and place, where she could engage in meditation. "I shall", spoke the proud heir of Clan Kryze firmly as she watched step towards the ship he had arrived on, slipping her buy'ce back on without delay.

"I can be found inside my Forge on Hefi, should you be in need of my services... or my counsel. Stay true to yourself, Veshok Rook, and seek the Light."

And with that, she walked on over to her speeder bike, and with the high-pitched whine of the engine coming to life, she took off towards Tor Valum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom