Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Villain for All Seasons [Darth Voyance Vibe Check]

As I work to develop Darth Voyance into a villain everyone can enjoy I wanted to pause and ask what you guys think? Anyone looking for a specific conflict, encounter, or storyline they'd like to see Voyance explore? What do folks from Warlords think? Any Jedi looking to engage? All feedback welcomed.

I am personally also writing Devlin to be an eventual antagonist albeit I think the word villain in his case is loose because of the subjectivity. I am definitely interested in seeing how you approach your character and develop them into a villain in contrast to how I am writing mine. I also fully expect at some point IC our characters might clash if not physically but in ideology which is also exciting.

I am personally also writing Devlin to be an eventual antagonist albeit I think the word villain in his case is loose because of the subjectivity. I am definitely interested in seeing how you approach your character and develop them into a villain in contrast to how I am writing mine. I also fully expect at some point IC our characters might clash if not physically but in ideology which is also exciting.

Do go on!~ What ya brewing? Also are you in her public thread - could kick start that conflict? Devlin Dara Devlin Dara

Do go on!~ What ya brewing? Also are you in her public thread - could kick start that conflict? Devlin Dara Devlin Dara

At the moment I have been thinking about how he would even get there. I am a slow roller and plan things 100% to be done in RP and with continuity. At the moment he is still far from being an antagonist but has been working on a handful of powerful creations and looking for interested people and factions to assist him in his goals. Darth Voyance Darth Voyance you can also always reach out to me on Discord if you want to plan stuff going forward.

Personally I absolutely love the character. In fact, we should definitely do a thread at some point. Khamul hasn't really had a chance to get to know Voyance yet, outside of fighting alongside her in battle, so it would be cool to get something going in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom