Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A United Front

Krayzen looked at a datapad that showed him the dramatic rise in profits after Drakos Systems, a company that he had founded had gotten a contract with the One Sith, and with the Sith Assassins. Due to the rise in profits, Krayzen decided that it was time to proceed to the next phase in his plans to wage a war on the light, at least in the cooperate front.

Light sided corporations existed throughout the galaxy. From Lucerene Labs, to Mon Calamari Shipyards, and Firemane Industries, various corporate powerhouses had waged a war on the One Sith; Krayzen had not been able to find a corporate ally that could be able to fight the One Sith.

That was until he met [member="Darth Erebos"]. The two had been in discussion for a few months, and now the One Sith Knight had decided to meet with him(via Darth Erebos' alias which Krayzen doesn't know about) for a proposal that would help both companies, and the light side as a whole.

"Inform me when he arrives." Krayzen stated, nodding at the Sith Knight.

A luxurious shuttle arrived on the location [member="Krayzen Dratos"] had provided for the meeting. Disembarking however wasn't Darth Erebos, but a silver haired, well dressed man with a blind fold over his eyes. Behind him came four private security guards that seemed quite well trained from first glance as the well dressed man walked out of the shuttle and waited for Krayzen or whom ever would welcome him. The man was named T'zanith Zebron and despite being the sith lord Darth Erebos's alter ego, the two had never been connected as both kept to different social circles and Erebos made sure that there was no trail between the two. To further cement that idea he had made a ring to hide his presence in the force that made him seem like a weak untrained individual in the force of the Miralukan species.

When the man arrived, Krayzen was notified. Like always, the Sith Knight had his surbodinates take care of his guest before Krayzen met them.

"Would you like a drink sir? General Krayzen will be there soon." a man stated, while Krayzen was on his way. Soon, the Anzat arrived, and nodded at the man. He could see that he was a Miraluka, and the man had a weak force signature, something that he found interesting considering the man was a Miraluka.

"I trust my subordinates have made you feel at home." Krayzen stated, as he told his subordinate to leave.

"How was your trip?"

"I'll have some Sapir tea please." T'zanith said when the subordinate offered and had taken a seat when [member="Krayzen Dratos"] arrived at which point he stood and offered his hand in greeting. "They did indeed." He replied when asked how the subordinates had treated him. "Well quite uneventful really, unfortunately my species isn't blessed enough to be allowed to see the wonders of hyperspace." He said with a facial expression that gave away he was joking. "And what about you general? I was given little information about this meeting, but given that I've worked with sith before I'm used to the secrecy."

"I see." Krayzen stated, not chuckling at the man's joke, but simply nodding in response.

"I apologize for the secrecy. As always, despite the valiant efforts of [member="Darth Prazutis"], and his Sith Intelligence Agency, there are always those that seek to destabilize us. That was why I sent you a message via an encrypted comm module in order to show that the meeting was important." Krayzen replied.

"May I ask a question?" Krayzen asked, waiting for T'zanith to respond.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

As T'zanith listened to [member="Krayzen Dratos"] speak he kept silent when the question came he simply gestured for Krayzen to ask his question. "Go ahead ask your question."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom