Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Union of The Dark (PM to Join.)

B Y S S

I responded to an old signal sent to me. One that has been far to long for me to consider of good faith. What she wanted was for me to atone for what I had done to our family. What I had done to the people who so foolishly stood along the sidelines. Doing nothing as I had lost everything. I knew from the start that this would be a trap. I knew that this would not be good at all.

Either way, I geared myself up. Preparing to face the last person in this Galaxy who knew how I was.

Lightsaber upon my belt, The walk from the ramp of the ship, down into a platform that held two black robed individuals. Upon their face were masks. Obscuring their face. Yet, as soon as I walked close enough, they crossed swords and would not let me pass.

Behind my face mask, a growl rumbled out in a tone reminiscent of a feral animal. Lifting my hand, their robes ignited into flames. Yet, they did not move. In fact, they moved towards me. Attempting to cross blades with me. A shake of my head revealed with the snap and deep guttural hum, swiftly with two swipes. Sending them down to the ground. However, I watches as their forms drifted into nothing. Whatever body was there, no longer rested. Just simple cloaks burning away with their blades clattering to the ground.

Scoffing at the notion, my feet carried me inward. Making my way deeper into the recesses of the long forgotten Temple of Dark.

The path was easy. Not downtrodden, or in disarray. Well kept and cleaned. People have been here for a bit. Taking care of this temple that I was entering. Small in size and stature. Clearly not any kind of temple that once belonged to the great Jedi of yester-era. Yet, it was still formidable. Enough that a sizable congregation could form. Was She really a member of this group? It was a very short walk to a second set of people. Robbed and garbed for a duty of guarding a singular door. It confused me for this kind of faith. In a world where it was nearly desolate. However, I could feel the eerie creeping of a host of Force sensitive individuals. Ones that were clearly chanting some kind of verse.

It was when I entered into a singular larger room, that I could see a multitude of them gathered around one individual who stood. Well, to be truthful, the individual was being held up by chains. Tight upon the wrists, one upon the neck and some holding firm to the ground at the person's feet. A woman. Exposed to all that were in front of them. However, as I took a single step into the room, the chanting slowly died out. The voices of this congregation filed down to silence. That was, until once voice broke out. I knew this voice, and knew it to be Her as soon as she spoke.

"It has been a long time. Good to see you have grown."
"Come at me. So I may see you."
"Very well."

Standing up from the group, a singular robbed individual stood up. Eyeing them with extreme prejudice, the robbed was removed to reveal my Sister. Caleo. Even now, she still was all dolled up in her dress with flat shoes. I was honestly surprised she was dressed as such. However, what got me surprised, is that she was wielding a dagger in her hand. Walking over to me, a smile played upon her face. I was confused at first. However, as she handed it to me, explaining herself.

"You are filled with hate, and a desire for destruction. I can taste it from you. I need that from you. We are Followers of the Dark. Take this blade, and become one of us. Take this blade, and join us in bringing this galaxy ever closer to the Void."
"Why me. Why ask me to come here."
"I know about Sah-"
"Say her name, and I will take the dagger you hold, and shove it through your throat."

A complete silence fell over the room. However, it was abruptly ended with the drawing of swords, blades, and even some lightsabers. They were prepared to fight me. Yes, I could have likely come out alive from this, but something hit me. An epiphany of sorts. Why would my sister invite me to this cult? Why would she bring me here, and as soon as I threatened her life, they were poised to strike.

"So you have your own little death cult?"
"Close, but not quite."
"And what is the extent of this 'Close' you speak of."
"We are Servants of the Dark. The Sith speak of the Light side being a Lie, while the Jedi speak of the dark side being pure corruption. They are the paradox of the galaxy. We few have seen that the Jedi and Sith are wrong. This Force, is only Darkness. A power gifted to beings for destruction, creation, and all matters in between. We want the Galaxy to understand. Should the Jedi live, So will the Sith. They are two sides of the same coin. Always alive and thriving through war against one another."
"The 'Death' you speak of is the idea of removing both Jedi and Sith so that the Dark can reside over the Force."

I received a wink. Keeping my mind off of the fact that there were about seventy people all wielding weapons against me. I gingerly took the dagger from my beloved sister. Reaching up with my left hand, and bringing her head to kiss her forehead. Upon releasing her, I headed over to the woman who was being held up in chains. Hearing all of this. As soon as I drew closer, she pleaded to me to let her live. Let her survive. However, I slowly placed the dagger at her throat. Piercing into it. Soon her cries were stifled by blood, and I began to kill her.

Slowly.

I knew what my sister was doing. I knew how she wanted me to join her. Her mind was always so different. Even as children, when we played games, she could out maneuver me no matter what I did. She understood me better than I did. However now? My mind was not clear. It was filled with Darkness. Filled to the brim with the idea that the galaxy needed to atone for it's sins. Not just against me, but also for the simple idea that their ignorance, filled them with neglect. What they needed was a Shepard. Someone to keep them together, show them to understand. Teach them not of their ideology of "Right and Wrong." No, they needed someone to show them the truth.

According to my sister, it was the both of us who should show them. She wanted to be able to bring others into the fold. While I wanted to show the Galaxy how blinded they were. Blinded by a Light that would never go out. And so, we had to snuff it. To show that Darkness, Nothingness is how life will end. My father spoke of the Netherworld. Another existence parallel to our own. But that is just it! It was existence. You were moved from one place to another. No. To truly be with the void, either existence needed to be cleaned.

As the now lifeless corpse of the woman who was chained up hung. The red ichor of her blood draining down into the dais, and into the slits between stones, I watched as she was given to the void. A familiar set of arms hung themselves around me. Followed by a kiss to the cheek. Her voice ever so sweet and endearing towards me.

"Now tell me, how much did you enjoy that?"

Turning to her with my head, while my face was obscure, I am sure she could see the smile in my dead eyes. I knew she could feel from Empathy link between us, that I was enthused to quite the degree. However, I went ahead and answered her as all the others who had once held weapons towards me, have now been dropped and stood around the two of us.

"With glee."

A purr came from her lips as she rubbed her hands upon my chest. Barren of any armor or clothing. Yet my darkened skin was clearly manufactured by technological advancements for the body. Skin hardened like steel, yet still able to feel and sense anything that touched. I was alive for the first time, in a long time.

"Then I only have one more question love."
"Speak."
"Shall I give you some more enjoyment?"

My brows furrowed ever so slightly. What kind of enjoyment was she planning on? I had enjoyed the time I had with cutting up the lass. Her blood spilled upon the ground. Turning to her, my ever so present question was visible upon my face. She however, grinned ever so much. Slowly, removing her clothing as she closed the distance between us, and licked the nape of my neck.

"You desire lust?"
"Immensely so my dear."
"Very well."

Sweat upon my skin as I stood up from my sister. Her body laying on the floor barely covered by clothing. All those around us were still standing. Chanting as we performed such sacrilegious actions. It was quite different than what I was used too. However, it felt... fitting. Reaching down, I grabbed my belt from the floor. Looping it through the robes to hold them up. Covering myself once more. My blackened hand reached out to aid Caleo up. Bringing her to her feet where she kissed my cheek. Reacquiring her own clothes to be put on. However, as soon as she was done, one of the individuals who was still holding a blade walked up. Hooded, the figure revealed himself to be another girl.

A Zabrak to be clear. Her darkened skin glistening with sweat. Likely due to wearing the robe for a long period of time. However, what surprised me most of all, was that she brandished a lightsaber. While not on, I knew it to be a cross-guard flavor. Looking at her, I easily stepped between my sister and her. The violet blade ignited with a snap. Her voice proclaiming loudly to all those within the vicinity.

"You have been inducted. And now, I will challenge you to claim the title myself."
"Claim what title?"
"You have mated with our prophet. And so, you are the military leader. As our Master, anyone can challenge you for the right to take the throne."
"Did you expect this to happen?"
"Yes, however, I didn't think it would be too big of a deal for you."
"Shut up whore."
"Your challenge is with me. You have drawn your blade. Now speak of the rules of this Trial by Combat."
"To the death. Whoever lives, claims the title. Otherwise, you may only choose one weapon."
"Tis all?"
"Claim you weapon already!"
"Fine."

Stepping forward from where I had stood, I brought my hands up. Open and ready. Prepared to fight with this Zabrak Female who challenged me. Her look of confusion set in. She thought for a single moment in which confused as to why I did not draw my saber. However, it was fleeting. She rushed at me with such speed and ferocity. However, I expected her to do as much. Her downward cleave from the side was avoided ever so barely. The tip of the blade slashing into my robbed bottoms and barely making contact with my fleshy leg.

I winced ever so slightly to return the attack. Striking forward with a palm. Extended out and closing the distance with a forward step. Easily landing it upon her nose. Erupting with blood everywhere, the woman took multiple steps back. Inspecting the wound. However, she made a mistake. I closed the distance. Using my metal arm to bat away her weapon from her hand. She didn't react within enough time to stop the saber from flying away. However, she did throw a knee up into my stomach as I barely connected a fist to her face.

We both reeled back from the injuries. She was just ever so slightly quicker on the pick up and rushed me a second time. A sidestep followed with a knee to the stomach, a chop to the back of her neck were the spine connected to the skull, followed swiftly with my off arm wrapping around her neck and holding tight to her throat. Clamping down with both arms.

Holding her within this lock, I merely held her there as she squirmed.

"You chose this. You wanted this. Now, I will not kill you quite yet."

She was confused, scared and confused. The chains behind us unlocked. Falling to the ground was the body of the woman I had carved up. The body thumping hard as I dragged the now screaming Zabrak. Begging as she would for her life. Asking for me to spare her. Asking for absolute servitude in place of death. Holding her tight, the chains closed around her ankles, wrists, and neck. She screamed for what seemed like ages. The vigorous fighting against the chains made her bleed from the wrists and ankles. Looking over to Caleo, she smiled deeply.

"I have one question to ask of you my dear."
"Anything"
"As children, there was a simple katana we used. The ivory colored grip, with a silver blade. Do you still have it?"

The smile confirmed all I needed. As she began to walk away, the other members of the group began to fuss and yell at me. From there, I returned.

"SHE CHALLENGED ME! SHE CLAIMED HER WEAPON! I HAVE NOT CLAIMED MINE!"

Silence fell across the room. So quickly in fact, it was almost deafening.

"Problems with this? You may challenge me next."

Nobody fessed up. In fact, for minutes on end this girl continued to scream as others stood by and watched as I began to tear at the clothing around her stomach. Showing off the black navel of the woman. During that time, Caleo returned. A rather ornate weapon in hand. I smiled ever so deeply as I reached out. Gingerly removing the prized weapon from the sheath. The blade shone brightly within the dimly lit room. Bringing the blade up, Almost saluting the woman with it, I could see the reflection of my face within the blade. Never in a million years would I think that I could have done this. However, I must.

I carefully moved over to the woman. Her screams now died down to barely a whisper of a fight left. She was accepting her fate. My hand placed carefully upon her shoulder as I closed the distance. Letting my mouth hover next to her ear. Whispering so only she could hear what I said.

"I do not pity you for the pain you are about to face."

Slowly, she looked down. Watching as the blade I held in my hands began to heat up. The bright white silver giving way to a deep black, molding to a red and yellow into a white hot glow. The air around the blade wispping as the air around it heated to tremendous levels. Eagerly I set the tip of the blade at the bottom of her belly-button. With a single, long drawn out thrust, pushing the blade up through her abdomen, and into the chest through the diaphragm, and into the lungs. The blade burned white hot even from within the body of the dying zabrak. Her screams erupted once more and quickly died out as the blade melted and cooked her insides.

As I held the blade into the woman, I breathed out the language of the Sith. Enchanting the blade from which her blood will birth.

S̤̺̼̫͍̜̗͞á͍͉̤s͖̭͍ ̡̮̪͚͙̙͚r̹̻̮̩̞͓i̜̤̣̻͕̙ k̮̞̙̱̲͉̹ŕ̼̜̩a̬͖u̞̲j̡̫̯͚͈̞̯̖a͔̳͚s͎ ̬͖͙͚͕͎̮i̢w̪ ̳̳̻͈̗͚̟r̟͚̖͍i̲̦̻͇͔ ̭̦̘͜i̜s̟d̹͉͚̤̺̱̪͠a̩̳̪̖͎̰͡w̟̣i̧͚̗͍͍̜͓,̤
͈͙̭̪͖̱̰͜
͏̬t̼̝̞̮qi̦͉ ̨̺̱̪sḭ̖̩͕͖̣̮s͈̪͙ ̴̻̥͔aͅs̻͡m҉i̢̖̖͓͍̮̺n͈͞y͏̬̫̲͉͙̟s ͈̰̫̼͔͈n͎͕͎͓̯̫̹i̶̳̤͈̤̫ś̞͕̗̖͈͍͉o͍̖s҉̗̫͉̼̫͎̜û̖͖̙̱̙t̺̞̬̗i̝̼͝ ͉͔͇̞̤̠r̭̜i̠̳̻̣̰̗̻͞ ̫̮̺̥̣͕ͅk̖͇͓̲̣̟̤͘û͍̱͚͈̻ͅt͚̼͇s̫̤̼͈͎ ̵̝̞͖̪̳̜ͅi̬͚w̧ ̦w̵i̺͉̣̰̤̞s͍a ͙t̳̘s̮̦ͅi̺̼͓̰̬o̻̕â̠͍ ҉o̗̱̮͍̠͕̪i̩̠͚̙͇̱ ̥̱ţ̠͚̮͉̭̣u̝͖t̫̼̺̰̞̺i ̤͈̗̦̞̹͞dz͖̺͍a̠t̡̰w̙̻͇̣i͎̣̝̳ ̫̦͎̹̰͖̣w̗̹̦͔̯̤̮o̭̰̜͕s̵̙̬̳̳̻.̯
̨̬̹̝͕ͅ
̯̣̻ͅK͏̗̫͉̘͉̣i̶̳̞̬̥͇̳h͙̰a̪ ̸̙͇̦̘̩̬̩ț̝̦̬̰͡u̵͚̯̮'͏͍i͔̣͉̯͇̥y̨̯̲͖̮͉í͚̙͖̼à͓͈ ̘w̗͙̯̬̯͉͘i҉̜̳͎̳̹̠̪ṣ͟a͎̖̞̠̙͞ͅź̬̘͖͙̭̮̳ ҉͕i͈m͙͙͕̙̣̥̙͘ḳḭjs͙͓̫͙̖͍͕i͕͓͚̝ i̷̩̗̬͇͕n̜͚̱͎̙r͏̼ͅwi̝̣̦͍t͙͕̟í̯͉a̺̱͓ ̪̕ń̗͇̯i͇s̹̝̲͉͡o̷̫̠͖̙̬̦̱s̖̬͙͉͉̱û͎̞̗̬͎ͅt̥̝̬͚̫̖͘ị͔̭͓̳͖̯ ̮̫r̷̜͍i̼̬̥̣ ̛i͠r͏͖͕̭͚̰͇ͅo̜͈̮͢i̸̘̠̜͔͇̜̝ ͈̬́w͏̜̩̲͕͍̥i̵̥̝̖̹̥̬t̨̲a̯̫̲̩z͕̪̦̜̪͎͢i ͕i̶̠ẉ̩ ̗̗j̠̖͔͎̀s̱̗̥͚̖͇i̡̼n̡̬͙̫͙̪a̯͔͜.͔̰̠̮̤
͈̻̱
ͅS̫̠̞̺̯i͏̗ṣ̼̱̲͕̰ ̖ͅk͎͜r̵a̡̘̩̞̙u̼͇͖͘j̥͇͙͓̗̲̠a̪̩̩̦͇̙̼s,̥̹̗̺̻̞̹ ̲w̞̜͈̙̥̯ͅi̸̗̲͚̭̳̼ͅŗ̠͈̝̝m͔̮̲͍ś̳̭̹̥̖i̖̦̞z̬̠͍̩̞̠̼i͎̠ ̠̼s̫͉̜̞̞͈͙a͓̘̱s͕̖ ̼̺̲͜r̼̝͈̣͔̯̹i̪̬̤͈̩̹͟ ̯͖̯̹̝J̠i̞̙n̙̤͚̹̙'̻̫̰͙
̻
̝̙̟̥̜̱̣wa̵̗͕̥͍̞̣r͞i͍͍̦̭͎a͎͔̭̪̭ ͉̹̠͇͟i͏̩̘͕͈̣͓ri͈̩̦̙̦͈̪t̤̙̥͙̦̙s҉̩̗̗̻̱i͙̥͍̟̜̹m̵̲͙͉̜ͅͅi̖͟z҉̠̘̙ͅi͓͈̬͎͓̰̙̕ ͝m̻̥̞u͝s͉̻̰̻ ͎̞̦͠r̠̕i͚̮d͎͍̤̮͎̫̀as̪̪̦̰̦ͅi̤̤͈.̮̖̥͞
By the blood of the betrayer, shall this blade bring the death of all those it is drawn upon. May your ever dying breath bring the first gasp of steel. This blood, sanctified by the Dark, will set us free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom