Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A trade post on Kal'Shebbol. (( OOC ))

So, with the end of November and the (Rather bumpy) roleplay done to draw some attention to my Faction, the Maw Consortium, i decided to try something else. I want to gear up for the construction of an actual base of operations for the faction but need people for such a thing to be accomplished. As such i am calling out for the need of the following types of characters that are needed or preferred for a RP im going to do and also should you want, to join my faction.

Said Characters include...

Needed:
  • An engineer
  • Smuggler(s)
  • Mercenaries
Preferred:
  • Dark Jedi. (With no prior affiliation.)
  • Crime Lords.
  • Slicers.
  • Any one looking to make a profit.
Optional:
  • Colonists
  • Merchants
  • Etc.

Note: I will at a later time be expanding this trade port into a larger complex, and also, i will be looking for representatives from other minor factions and major factions that may want to enlist the aid of the MC for raids and shipping jobs.

Hmm. Ok, just got to move the location unless you guys want a trade post sitting right in the heart of your influence area. But probably not sooooo... moving location to Zolan, sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom