Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A tip of pure cute irritation

Kyla Foy

K
Nick Gamastar is a young boy of the age of seven. He was brought towards the planet where the sith academy was located which was named Dromand Kaas. He was unlike the other kids, not a typical average student. He did not know about the force nor did he ever used it. Maybe he did it somehow while not knowing about it.? It was perhaps the moment that he was sick, but that would be only but a mystery within his mind for such a long time. It were questions in his mind while he was as scared of the actual answer. He thought only off that he was being kidnapped and taken away for something gruesome. That he would be tortured and go back into a more painful way of slavery. Sooner or maybe if he was lucky later, he would know that his training towards actual becoming a Sith would be that typical thing he did not want. He was brought inside the temple where huge statues were planted at the from. A guard awaiting to take over from the people who took him. His eyes were opened while a guard was walking in front of him, pulling him further towards the office of the Sith that would be taking him on in his training towards Sith. The actual path towards it was already a struggle for the guard itself. Nick was crying his powerful lungs out through the hallways, causing echo's to continuously fall against the walls and back at him, which did not really help him to get calmed down in any kind of way, while he could hear on the background the different students having their eyes on the child while some were staring deeply from a distance into the boy his eyes, which were two different colors from his birth.

The guard was not actually having a good time. He threw the boy down towards the ground and threatened with his weapon, "Shut up, brat or else I will make sure you will become a mute for the rest of your tiny life." The guard said with a cold voice while Nick couldn't even see his face. The man wanted to somehow try to get the child to calm down and this was as much as soothing words could get from him, but the actual effects were the opposite. The child started to burst up in more tears than before, the guard lifted the boy up by ripping the cloth, the kid was wearing and making him look more miserable than before. The boy now had to extend both his arms around him so the cloth did not fall off. The man was pulling the child further and further, while Nick could see huge buildings off siths and many symbols off the Empire.

All of a sudden Nick seemed to be wanting to resist the hold of the man. His bare heels slammed into the ground trying to resist the man his weight from pulling him any further than he actually was. His willpower was showing that he was not too strong, but his willpower was great. He had a will that he wanted to have in his way. His eyes were looking angered and scared at the very same time while in someway a cute voice escaped from his mouth which was because he was still very young. "You are nothing but a meanie, let me go! I tell you big idiot, let me go! Bully!" The boy started to scream harder and harder, which made the ego's flow into different open offices off sith's and students who were studying.

The guard kept on pulling him in hope that he would just comply since the boy was not heavy enough to really resist to make it hard for him. The man came close towards the halls where the boy his master would be located. The guard turned and showed a grim smile, "I hope your master will kill you before your training even starts, brat...Your only just a slave, anyway" That very moment the man could see the boy charge forward. The boy had his mouth opened and seemed to be started to bite onto the leather armor gloves which the guard was wearing. The boy was trying to force his way down trying to injure the man. "Let go you, idiot" The guard said, using the side of his weapon to slam into the boy his stomach which would let loose, it caused the boy to fall onto the ground coughing, trying to get air while still crying.
[[-from here whoever wants to by my master can rp ^^-]]

@[member="Darth Kyros"] (Changed it a little bit from last time)

Kära looked up.

From down the hall she could hear screaming, enough to raze the roof so to speak. Looking up from the pile of papers she had been checking over the Sith Lady pushed back her chair and rose up, frowning heavily. Her movements led her around the desk and toward the door, which she proceeded to open in order to stare out. There she saw the guard slam the butt of his gun into the stomach of a tiny boy, and she coughed loudly, annoyance writ upon her expression.

"Assaulting children now, are we? I didn't think we had stooped so low. Shoo." She said to the guard, knowing that should he remain here much longer it would not end well. Having experienced such abuse herself at a similar age she was vastly opposed to it, and immediately turned her sights down to a little slave boy. Unlike her own slaves, however, this boy was Force Sensitive and a humanoid. Offering out a hand she gestured him to her. "You must be Nick, come with me."

Shooting one last, almost dirty, look at the guard she brought the boy into her office and offered him a seat. Turning to another boy, one of her own slaves, she spoke softly. "Will you fetch some blue milk and a treat for my guest? And get yourself a glass while you're there." Something about seeing the child harmed like that had brought out her caring side, one she rarely showed, which was reflected with her showing compassion toward a slave in her service.

Soon, she knew, this boy would have to be inducted and taught... But for now he had to settle in and relax, otherwise he would prove a useless asset.

@[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Kyla Foy

K
Nick fell down the ground. His back first contacting the ground, while his feet were up into the air. His eyes were expanding for a moment while he felt the pain of the actual impact from the gun. The moment he fell, he got a cause of loss of air. He coughs for a few moments, till he could hear a loud one. It was not from him that he was sure off. The guard his eyes shifted behind Nick and seemed to be widening. He started to hear a voice behind him. It was not a voice of a man, but the voice of a woman, a very calm one it seemed. The guard did not seem to hesitate and instantly stepped back by order to not get the pay back, he actually had needed.

Nick his head turned towards the woman, his two different colored eyes looked at her face. The woman seemed pretty young, she was a feminine figure which already infected his own behavior, in a correct way. His eyes were stopping with a shine as he got the breathing pattern back to normal. He sat up and heard Kara speak to him. She knew his name, how the hell was she able to know who he was? Did he ever meet her? Nick was still very young and did not ever see her before. It caused him to go back into his shell a bit, but he did relax. "Yes, ma'am." He answered with his adorable voice. He had to go with her and since she seemed to know his name. He followed her a lot easier, holding her hand while looking at her in the meantime already making some observations. The office had a lot signs of the Empire. It had a lot of dark colors, but the overall looks were a lot more stylish than the best styled houses on Tattooine and they were far more advanced in technology. His mouth opened as he released a small word, "Wow" while walking with her a bit further where he was offered a seat. "Thank you." He sat down in the seat and looked at the woman. He moved his head a little bit shifting the weight of his head from one side to the other trying to remember if she had ever seen her before.

He looked at her, the entire time as slowly a smile appeared onto his face, being offered by her some blue milk and a treat. "Uhm...uhm.." He said while the tip of his finger went onto his lip thinking, "They were better clothes they wear more pretty clothes than mine." He looked around and noticed someone near her person who seemed to be working for her. It was a slave, unlike his previous owner, she seemed very kind for them. He was back only being restrained from learning much more than the owners own children, while the slave was gone the boy released a few words from his mouth, "Miss, thank you for stopping that mean guard, but why am I here? How do you know my name?" In such a short time he was already trying to get the puzzle pieces on their places in his mind.
@[member="Darth Kyros"]

His holding her hand was a little bit of a shock to the Sith Lady but all the same she permitted it as she led him into the safety of her Office. When the slave disappeared, a little shellshocked, she turned her sights fully upon the little boy. "You need not thank me, he was abusing the position he had been put in." And he would pay for it, she knew, whether the boy did or not. Perhaps I shall make a gift of the man when the boy progresses further, let him do as he wishes with him. Yes, she still had the prisoners lying around in wait for when Ashborn reemerged from his deathly state. Kyros was patient, she expected it of her students, too. "You are here at my behest, to learn." Slipping around her desk she settled back into the seat she had been working in and stared at him. "I know many things, Nick. How I know them matters not."

When the slave returned with Nick's drink and a little sweet snack she gestured him over. "Fetch the young boy the robes I had made for him, then head on a break - send Ty in your place." The young boy, still completely shocked by how his Master was acting, nodded his little head and scurried off to do as she had asked. "Try the milk, and whichever sweet pastry he brought you." Tapping her fingers on the desk for a moment, she added; "Do you know what you are, Nick?"

Kyla Foy

K
Nick was quietly listening to what Kyros had to say. She corrected him in a manner while he thanked her. What he did understand yet, were the plans she had for him and the guard in some manner. She did free him from an abusive man, so what was not to thank her about. His left hand index finger went over towards his own lips, "Uhm, okay...ma'am." He answered to her line. He was told after that to learn from her, with an extra word added to it. He was still very young and didn't know every single word yet, which went into confusion, "What is behest?", he asked first with a questioning but also an adorable voice coming from his mouth. He constantly pays his attention to the woman. He was to learn something from her, but what was it. The first thing he could remember. did she have to do something with the pack of cards which were given to him, which he had been studying for quite a while when he had gotten it.

The slave came back with his drink and the snack. It was placed in front of him as he looked at it. The milk was actually really blue! This was so funny for him to see and the snack he got. He had never seen before either, was this more of the things that rich people were able to get? He was not yet sure about, he could hear the Sith Lady speaking to her slave about a robe made by her specially in order for him to have?! His eyes widened and a bright smile appeared. More questions were getting into his mind, while the time kept on going. "Why did she make me robes? She seems very kind. Has she seen me before?" He questioned himself while he did as she told him too and he tried out the milk, a smile of pleasure appeared to his face, "Yum! This is delicious." He said as he tasted the sweet pastry remaining the same in his facial expression eating it and drinking as if he hadn't been fed in days.

He stopped the moment he heard a question coming from her, "Uhm... I am a human boy...I am a super puzzle solver, and also." He remained quiet after that while whispering, "I am a slave" He said with an embarrassed voice, no longer looking up into her eyes.

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

As she sat there watching the boy the slave hastily returned, bowed his body and presented the robes to Kyros. She took them and dismissed him in one fluid motion, and while the slaves changed positions she leant back and listened to Nick. "It means... At my request, my wish" she educated him, rising from the chair and moving toward him with the robes in hand. When he finished eating and before he spoke again she gestured to him. "Stand, please" the woman instructed, so that she could check if the robes would fit him. Should he do so she let the robes hand and held them out toward him, checking the size and measurements. It seemed as though she had gotten everything done correctly, which resulted in a soft nod from her.

"I am glad you appreciate the food, young man, there'll be more like it here." The way to a young boy's heart was often through his stomach, she had learnt as much through Sin. To what he said next, however, the woman frowned and shook her head. "No, Nick, you are so much more than that." How did she explain this? It was definitely Sin all over again, not that she minded. "You are a special child, and a slave no more. You can do things most others cannot, if you set your mind to it. Like this." Extending out her hand she allowed the Force to pick up around the robes and raise them flourished into the air, away from her hands, before they settled on the chair at his side. Without any explanation she simply said "Get ready, we have somewhere to be."

Turning away she left him there with the robes, a slave stood in one corner to assist should he require it, and waited on the other side of the door. "Send for Tyros, have him arrested and held in the undercells." It was time to see what the boy was made of.

Kyla Foy

K
Nick had noticed the slave who quickly came back from the hallway into the office, having some robes in his hands. Nick looked over at the robes, which looked exactly the same as the students he had seen before. He listened to the answer of his question as he made the line once again up in his mind, "Aah! Hmm, I understand." He said giggling for a short moment adorable. He stood up when he was asked to stand up, the very moment that Kara told him to his eyes looked up and to Kara and to the new clothes. He looked at them, "Those clothes look very nice, miss. You did a very good job making it! I hope it did not take too long"

"Ooh, why thank you!" He said about the food while his heart wasn't taken by the food, but by the kind of heart acting woman. He listened to the ways she was thinking about him, a tear was fallen from his eyes sliding down his cheek, that very moment when one did not seem to see him as a slave. That single tear meant a whole lot, the force soon flowing past a little cut on his chin which had healed in that blink of an eye. This was his current power. That was the way he had survived for such a long time.

He noticed her using the force. His eyes had widened, "Can I really do something like that?" He questioned Kyros while hearing him to get ready to go somewhere else.

The moment Kyros left the room, he wanted to go in those new rooms and the slaves helped him, many deep scars were seen along his back and chest. He put on his new clothes following the woman towards the under cells of the sith academy in order for his first -training- session. He walked around as he seemed extremely happy, "These new clothes fit perfectly~ I hope it will be lots of fun here."

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom