Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Thousand Eyes

The life of the young woman had been troublesome for her. First, there had been the destruction of her home and then all the space travel she could ever want. Then when things had started to get smooth for her, her ship crashlanded on Vjun and she became separated from her Master.

She had run from the crash and disappeared. Nobody from Vjun had ever found her. Sadly, she wasn't able to search for her Master and eventually fell into the clutches of the Sith Empire. That wouldn't have entirely a bad thing, but their treatment of her had been rather poor.

As their captive, they had altered her, but they could never entirely remove who or what she was. They pushed her to her limits, tried to break her, but they failed. Everything they did, just made her stronger and as time passed, she got stronger. With her attitude changed, she took on a slightly different personality. It was enough that the Sith released her.

Taking the first ship off Bastion, she headed south and into somewhat familiar territory. Right on the edge of Sith controlled space, she got off her ship. There was nowhere else it could take her and she sat down. Having a far greater understanding of the Force, she could touch it easier and sat meditating.

Sending a call out to anybody that might hear her, she just prayed to her gods it wouldn't be the Empire that found her.

Credius Credius

The roar of engines were as thunder in the skies over Vjun. As the piercing head of the black vessel fell from the heavens, it slowly banked and began to circle the area where a beacon of energy radiated outward. With the planet not known for being the most hospitable, it seemed prudent to survey the lay of the land before deigning to approach.

When the Interceptor touched down, its loading ramp descended to the planet's surface. From it strode a black and red armored full suit of armor. A dark cowl was pulled up about the helmet with a cloak trailing in the female Lord's wake. One step after another, Raven strode toward the source of the disturbance.

Vjun was on the way back from Korriban. Coincidentally enough, the world's own history was enough to have her drop from hyperspace and find the disturbance Eryneth generated readily detected. This world, and this disturbance, were both of interest to her now. They could be used in various means no matter how base they may be; though she hoped there would be something greater than a means of sustenance.

As she topped a hill, what seemed a Sith Lord stood and peered out toward Eryneth. A woman sat patiently on the world seemingly in wait of others. Strange given the world's less than pleasant environmental conditions, but the skies seemed tolerably clear for the moment of acid rain. Not that her ship would be so easily damaged.

"Why are you here, and why have you summoned me?" Raven's synthesized voice rang out from where she stood in wait. Not that Eryneth had summoned her personally, but it was a stronger line than 'can I help you?'

Tag: Melina Suarez Melina Suarez

In the amount of time Eryneth had been trapped and lived on Vjun, she had grown accustomed to the weather there. There were tunnels under the city where she had taken shelter. Having explored the vast tunnel system, she had found the villa at the end of them.

A place the locals avoided and where the woman had started to stay. When the weather was accommodating, she would sit outside and let out the calls for rescue. This time it had worked.

Standing up as a ship landed, a woman climbed out. One set of her arms folded behind her back and the other in front of her body. White hair and equally pale eyes greeted her. Listening to the questions asked, one hand pointed in the direction of Baster Castle before returning to her side. Her other arm also rested at her side now.

"The reason I am here is because of a crash. Since that day, I have been stranded. That is why I called. I want off this planet and to find my master."

Not moving from where she stood, the new arrival would find herself facing a woman with four arms. She wore dark pants, a tank top and somehow had pieced together a jacket that had four arms to it.

"Are you able to get me off this world? The rain is really getting to me."

Raven Ashe Raven Ashe

Raven regarded the woman for a time. There were no ripples in the Force suggesting more than the eye could see. A painful, desolate lack in someone worth feeding off of. Well, Eryneth herself could prove to be a hor d'oeuvres. It was strange finding someone with the ability to use the Force, but it felt different. It was unlike a Jedi or Sith. Raven found that quite interesting, as learning more of the Force might reveal greater ruins to explore.

"Come. We will talk in the shade of my vessel." With that the cloaked figure spun about in place and began to stride back the way it had come. Raven would rather not have to clean her cloak later to prevent its resistance from being weathered down by acid rain. It would also make sure the woman hadn't lain any traps while expecting company.

Provided she came -- else Raven would remain in place if she did not -- the Sith-garbed woman watched Eryneth closely. This was Sith Empire territory. It was not unheard of for Sith Lords to lay traps for weaker or even stronger fellows. One did not move up in prestige by resting on their laurels. Trust was hard earned in the Empire. Respect or more often Fear were more common.

"I can take you off-world," as would be evident now with Raven's Interceptor in view. "But where do you intend to go? My course is far from here, and the Empire." So if this 'Master' was a Sith she might be better served waiting for the next Lord to come along. In truth, Raven didn't envy Eryneth's position. A Sith Lord was as likely to help and expect you to perform some task in payment for them, as they were to lock you in a cage, experiment on you, or feed you to their pet sithspawn. Trust, after all, was hard earned in the Empire.

After several moments of silence, the woman offered to speak in the shade of her vessel. Coming to the top of the hill, Eryneth saw the ship the woman had arrived in. She said she could her off work and asked where she wanted to go. Shaking her head slightly, the young woman shrugged her shoulders.

"This is the only world I know of. I have no idea where to go. All I know is my Master is out there somewhere. I just know it."

A hand came up in a fist and hovered over her heart. If Drauchir was dead, then surely Eryneth would have felt it.

"What Empire?"

Having avoided the Sith Empire for this long and only knowing Vjun, Eryneth was sorely out of the loop of things. The lack of technology of her home also played a role in this.

Her four arms hung down and she made no move to actually touch Raven.

"I am called Eryneth. Where are you going?"

Raven Ashe Raven Ashe

While Raven liked to think she'd gotten better at controlling her facial expression, the added protection of a helmet hiding her features from view was at times most welcome. An occasion when you were presented with a woman that knew of only one world, for example. She knew others existed, but nothing of them. No, in fact this Eryneth did not even know of the Sith Empire. Could you find such a person even on the other side of the galaxy in the Outer Rim? Apathetic, perhaps, but not unaware. Only on the most remote, most backwater--

"South. Short of the Outer Rim." Raven paused for a moment to regard the woman that stood there before her. "You need somewhere to begin your search. I can take you to a region where there are many populated worlds where you can build a life for yourself. A means to find this Master. Even allies that will aid you in this task."

The helm turned out toward the barren world. "Before we leave, are there any secrets here that are worth exploring?" After all, it had been on a list of worlds in the Empire Raven would have liked to explore. Such was her greatest skill... or had been, a lifetime ago. Before she learned to embrace the darkness within.

A relatively blank stare and blink was the only real reaction given to the answer provided. Eryneth only knew of her own homeworld and Vjun. She also knew that she had been hidden here. This woman offered to take her to a new place, more than that, she also said there might be others that could help her accomplish her goal.

Motions she had seen other people give were still somewhat foreign to her, but she felt a small bow was needed. Giving this to Raven and then standing up straight again, one arm motioned into the distance.

"There is a castle that way and a smaller one in the town. Nowhere near the size of the first castle."

The proper word escaped her, but in the town, it wasn't a castle but a chateau. Either way, these two places were much larger than any house. So, Eryneth called them both castles.

"You would do this for me? At what price?"

Raven Ashe Raven Ashe

Raven regarded the direction with Eryneth indicated resided the larger and smaller 'castles.' More than likely the larger one was that which Raven had heard of on this world. An intriguing location, no doubt, but not necessarily a worthwhile one. A place to drink in the Dark Side, but as for artifacts? Well, anything was possible. How many Sith Lords had claimed it for a base or a retreat over the centuries? Doubtful it demanded her investigate immediately. Knowing it was there was enough for the time being, and not merely a legendary place no longer worthy of mention.

"I would." Raven's visage turned to face the four-armed woman once more. "The price would be your discretion, and your allegiance." She paused for a dramatic moment. "There may come a time when I will require your assistance, much as you require mine." Raven didn't plan on enslaving Eryneth. That was too much work given how mobile she was. Having someone she could count on within Confederacy space might prove worthwhile. Naturally, Raven might even continute to contribute toward this woman finding her Master. There were benefits to aiding another, even if all the Sith training in the world said to exploit people. Kindness, to an extent, could be exploitation; only the person would do it out of happy obligation and with cheer.

"Do you agree?"

Tag:
Melina Suarez Melina Suarez

Discretion wouldn't be an issue but she balked slightly at giving this near-stranger her allegiance. What choice did she have though? Holding out her dominant arm, she offered a handshake of agreement. Giving Raven a brief nod, she released her hand if the shake had been taken.

"What assistance might you need of me? I know nothing of what is going on outside of my own life. I can barely pilot a ship and have almost no training with the Force."

Even though she did not even know the face of her benefactor and rescuer, Eryneth had already given her more than she would normally do.

"When that time comes, I will do my best to accomplish whatever it is you ask of me."

She suddenly realized she didn't even know the name of this masked woman.

"May I know your name?"

Of course, if she said no, Eryneth would still go along with her. She just would not have a name to address her with.

Raven Ashe Raven Ashe

A handshake was a dangerous thing. Especially when the other person had three more arms. Nevertheless, Raven took the hand that had been extended out toward her. If Eryneth thought to betray her would be 'savior' this early on then let it be made known now. Better that than in the relatively tight confines of a small vessel as it drifted between the stars.

"One does not always know the time or the shape a favor may take. Only that an ally, at the right time, can make all the difference." The Pantoran was not intellectually flexing on the inexperienced woman. It was as much a lesson as fact. What would be asked of her? Raven had nothing in store for her yet -- but there were always possibilities. It was a dynamic galaxy, and Raven walked many fine lines.

"My name is Darth Invicta. And you are fortunate," Raven said as she turned to lead the way back to her ship, "I am work along side...independent Sith." Not that her instruction had been any gentler for it. Raven wondered if it could have been worse, or if the aims were all that separated one Sith from another. "Ones less prone for betrayal for betrayal's sake." Could she slay Credius? Perhaps. What would that gain Raven, however? It was more beneficial to have him around and to utilize his resources. Business management, nobility, and manipulation had yet to grow on her despite the man's suggestion at the onset of their connection.

Her question was answered in a vague manner, but the words were true. At this time, there was not really a good way to know what might be needed in the future. Maybe a general idea, but nothing set in stone. The Codru-Ji had no intentions of betraying Raven and then shake went smoothly.

When a name was provided, Eryneth nodded. She had been in hiding, but even she knew what a Darth was. Luckily, this woman was not part of the Empire this world was under.

"I had no idea there were different kinds. You give me hope that not all are evil and need to be avoided."

Having spent a few years here in hiding, she had noticed people disappear in the night never to be seen again. Eryneth had kept to herself as much as possible. However, that did not mean she didn't pay attention to what went on around her.

Falling into step with the Sith, the missing woman was glad to have been found and leave this world behind.

Raven Ashe Raven Ashe

"Evil, like beauty, is subjective," Raven replied as they drew near to her vessel. "The Dark Side is not Evil. Those that use it are not inherently Evil. You will learn this yourself among the Confederate worlds; a government ruled by such people, but not consumed with rage."

The same could not be said for herself, of course. Only it was not rage, but hunger. To drain a creature strong in the Force and to become all the more powerful for it. To become power itself. A monster with a vision, but only because the Pantoran and the Beast had come to an understanding. Not that it had been easy, nor was it without risk. At least she could sleep soundly knowing it would not devour her in the deep of night.

"I will put you in contact with people that will help you become familiar with the galaxy and its ways. It is not always necessary to keep people weak; in fact it can be beneficial to strengthen them, and even help them when they are unable to help themselves." Much as Raven was doing this very moment. Was it altruism? No. Eryneth may not be able to repay the Pantoran now, but in the future... it was beneficial to have options. Ones your enemy might never have suspected. The right person in the right place at the right time.

As the ship lowered the ramp for them to enter, the armored woman turned to look over at Eryneth once more. "Do not stop looking, but do not let your life pass by spent looking for one person." It was a big galaxy with endless possibilities. It would be a waste to focus on a single person -- one that may be dead, or may have left you behind intentionally.

The young woman listened to what her rescuer said and nodded silently. She was not in a position right now to disagree with her, but she didn't really want to. Everything was about the perspective of the person anyway. What she might think of as good or bad might not be that way for another person. So far so good and she was getting off this acid rock of a planet.

Nodding when Raven said she would help get Eryneth into contact with people and help her. She wanted to say thank you, but pride kept her from doing it. The education was would be wonderful and the connections even more useful. Looking at Raven as she spoke, she followed her up into the ship. Giving her a bit of a smile, even though she couldn't see the features of her. Eryneth hoped that her unspoken thanks would be felt.

"Now that you are taking me off this world, I'll now stop looking. I would know if he were dead."

Their connection was something that had taken years to build, but the woman just knew Drauchir was not dead.

Raven Ashe Raven Ashe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom