Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Test Of Espionage

Tyro'din

Worshipper Of Halrormalenth
Allies: [member="Mikkel Markov"]

Tyro'din sat waiting in a bar on Gromas wearing his usual outfit, apart from the fact that it was dirtier than usual. The bar he was sat in, The Drunken Rancor, was the shady kind with lots of corners covered in shadows and thugs wondering around. The fact that he was waiting for his recently ex-student Mikkel Markov was the only thing keeping him from clearing the place of the scum.

Tyro'din had decided that it was time for Mikkel to get some more experience in espionage based mission so as to expand his skills from sniper and demolitions expert, as they were the only skills he had used recently despite the fact that he was an agent, a shadow, a rumour. Espionage was Tyro'din's speciality and as such he was hopeful that this time the lesson would stick and actually be used in the future.

Knocking back his drink of ... whatever it was, Tyro'din looked over the personalized datapad that he held that detailed the plans. The datapad was chock full of as many firewalls and protections that he could manage and he was constantly adding to them. The test would be how much phrik the pair could manage to steal. The pair were to impersonate two workers on one of the phrik mines on Gromas 16. Tyro'din had already sliced into the system and altered the records of the mining company to match the aliases he and Mikkel would be using. Over the next few months they would slowly collect small amounts of ore and store it in a ship that would require an access code only he had to enter, all the while they would have to slice into the mines databanks and alter the numbers to hide what they were doing. When they were ready to leave they would cause as much superficial damage to the base as possible to create a distraction that would allow them to leave.

Now all that was left to be done was this to be explained to his partner in crime when arrived. Then they could move onto subduing the workers they were to replace.

Mikkel Markov

Exemplar of the Bleeding Sun
Mikkel was running a bit late. On his way, a couple of thugs had tried to rob him, which was to be expected based on his current attire. Wearing a tattered tunic with much of his chest exposed, worn leather pants, a belt, and his courier bag Mikkel looked like someone who would go down without much of a fight. Lucky for him and not so much for the thugs, Mikkel had his blades concealed under his belt and he knew how to use them.

Walking into the bar as he wiped the blood splatter from his face, Mikkel looked around for his former master and now colleague, [member="Tyro'din"]. Spotting him as he downed an ungodly drink, Mikkel grabbed a drink from a table and downed it on his way over to Tyro'din, not bothering to see who it belonged to. Sitting down next to the delta, Mikkel patted him on the shoulder. "Good friend, what brings you here tonight? We have work to do."

Hoping that Tyro understood that he was sticking to his cover and not just embarrassing himself, Mikkel just smiled and took another drink.

Tyro'din

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Tyro'din nodded in approval at how his former student was conducting himself in an undercover manner. "I thought we should celebrate our last night of freedom before we're chained to the job." Laughed Tyro'din in a joyous tone, acting the part of the drunken fool. He paused his thoughts for a seconds when the word 'drunken' went through his head 'I have been drinking a lot. Have I become a drunk?' he thought as he realised he nearly always had a drink in hand, unless it was a combat mission. Nah, I could stop drinking at any time, that proves I'm not a drunk. Just not now.' With that sorted in his mind, he returned to the conversation. "I also managed to sweet talk the boss into letting me have a bit more information on our jobs, here." He handed over the datapad he had been using, letting Mikkel see the mission in full detail rather than the foot notes version he had been given as well as the program tracking there two marks. Sighing, he knocked back his forth drink that night and signalled the waitress over for another, he had forgotten what it was called but it was nice.

Mikkel Markov

Mikkel dropped the bottle he had taken from another, letting it smash on the ground. Waiting for the waitress to bring [member="Tyro'din"]'s next drink over. Mikkel was quite reluctant about what he was about to do; his didn't want to insult his comrade but he also wanted his comrade to be focused on what needs to be done. As the waitress set Tyro'din's next drink down, Mikkel grabbed the shot glass and held it in front of Tyro'din's face, and crushed the glass with his gloved hand. "Good friend, what are you doing? We can't get too drunk right before our job, we have to be in the very best shape," Mikkel said, the second sentence much more stern than the first.

Taking the datapad, Mikkel looked over the details of the plan. "Come friend, it gets late. Let's go to bed." Mikkel nodded towards the door and left while putting the datapad into his courier bag.

Tyro'din

[member="Mikkel Markov"]

Tyro'din almost let out a growl at Mikkel before catching himself. 'Hmm. At least now I know what caused father to drink so much. Maybe I should follow his methods in controlling it...' "Yesh," he shook his head, "Yes, your right, of courshe ... course." He made sure to fake slurring, after all he was meant to be a regular worker not someone who had attempted to train their bodies to achieve as close to perfection as possible. He got up with a stumble, faked of course, before getting up and heading for the door, knowing that Mikkel would follow. After walking a block from the bar Tyro'din straightened his posture. He stopped on a corner and leant back, blending into the shadows. "When the targets appear, I'll approach them, you follow after and help me take care of the bodies.

Two minuets later the targets emerged from there house across the street and made there was to the port to board the shuttle that would take them to Gromas 16. Pushing off of the wall, Tyro'din acted drunk again, stumbling every few steps. "You ... n' yooou." He shouted angrily at the pair with a slurred voice. The two targets stopped and turned, obviously bewildered. "You we' the one tha' knock'd me down, mate. I ... hiccup ... I wantsch compenshashions, mate." While he had been shouting he had been walking/stumbling closer bit by bit until he was right in front of them. His arms whipped out to drive the knives, one in each hand, into their hearts, "With your deaths." He whispered before dragging one of the bodies into an ally and dropped it among trash in a large container, hoping that Mikkel would get the other. An old and crude technique but the only one available. He turned to his partner and - in a fake voice - said , "Shall we get going then? We want to be on time for our first day on the job."

Mikkel Markov

Mikkel chuckled and nodded, grabbing the body and tossing them into the container. Following after [member="Tyro'din"], Mikkel wondered if he was too harsh on the man. He was right, though, they had to be cool headed for this mission to work. It'd been a few years since Mikkel was on an espionage mission, and he didn't want anything to go wrong like last time.

Following after his comrade, Mikkel put his hand inside the courier bag, keeping a grip on the lightsaber in case things turned sour.

Tyro'din

Allies: [member="Mikkel Markov"]

Tyro'din shuffled up to the check in point at the dock that a shuttle headed to Gromas 16 was at, playing the part of the worker he was pretending to be He let the security checks pass, unfazed, confident in his work in adding his and Mikkel's information in place of the two workers they had killed. He had expected the extensive and slight intrusive checks, after all Phrik was a very valuable material and many would kill to have it.

Once the checks were done the scruffy Bothan went to sit inside the cramped shuttle, revising his act in his mind and scratching at the patch he was wearing over his missing eye, waiting for Mikkel to join him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom