Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A teensy problem... I'm a bit dumb... lol

So um... I just realized I joined a private thread with the thread owners permission to help them accomplish a faction goal... when I just realized that the thread was started literally two days after I created this character... and the contract that sends me to go pick up a bunch of material for a client was made WAY the hell after this (obviously since the thread was made two days after I made the character).

This creates a paradox or two... because in the rules I believe, you are not allowed to carry factory items that are accepted after the initial thread start date... which would mean that at this time Triam would be gearless, which would only have happened if it was Pre-first thread... which wouldn't happen obviously since that was my first thread, and before then I wasn't bound by any contract to get the phrik I was sent to the planet to get.

So you get the picture, the thread is old, the character is new, I have a bunch of gear that makes up the character, I'm sent on a mission to get stuff, that wouldn't happen if I didn't have my gear.

What do I do? Would it be possible to get a pardon for being dumb and young?

Lira Dajenn

L
This sounds like a really minor issue, and unless someone reports you i don't think its really a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom