Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Taste of Taris

Mereel started sprinting through the hordes of the beasts, firing occassionaly with a verpine shattergun as he went, a few of the beasts fell but with each one dead, four replaced it."Its called Deathwatch, a sect of Mandalorians set on re-conquering the galaxy their own way. Some of the more zealous members kill civilians in their conquests. I wanted out but maybe if they ruled this planet..well the citizens could use some better equiped guards. " Mereel said,"Whos' your friend over there?" Mereel asked, pointing at @[member="Zero"]

John shrugged, looking over to Zero fighting through Raghkghouls. "No clue, Any idea on their motives at all? or is it simple blood-lust and tendency to be douches?"

John wasn't completely sure why he was trying to gather information on this sect of Mandalores but he was sick of taking down Blackmarket dealers on coruscant and other low-rate jobs, he was hoping maybe he could find out some plans directly relevant to the Republic "Would you be able to tell me anything about plans to attack near Republic space at all, where are they operating?" John continued to barrel off the questions.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri sprinted to an elevator and headed bellow to 716. Mereel had been on that level when they had last communicated. The lift stopped and made a chime, indicating that she had reached her destination. She ran out onto the street, following the sound of blaster fire. Auri spotted Mereel with two other men, facing down a pack of rakghouls. She watched as an old woman was pounced on by one of the creatures and viciously attacked. The poor civilian was a goner. Auri put one bolt from her blaster into the beasts chest, and another into the women, who had already started to mutate. She headed over Mereel. "Don't let them touch you!" Auri shouted, thankful for her echani desh armor. "You'll become one of them."

John was a little let down, he didn't know what he was thinking coming out all this way on a slight hunch. It was rather ironic that he was disappointed by the lack of impending attack and doom on The Republic. John continued to follow, firing his blaster with dead-shot accuracy helping to clear a path for the Mandalorian and maybe at the end be able to compile a thorough enough report on the Deathwatch.

Mereel was happy to see a familiar face among a swarm of strangers and beasts, he almost relaxed, almost. "Time to play:"follow the crazy mando' if you value living I suppose. " Mereel said. "What bay is your ship docked on @[member="Auri Vesta"]

"That or some shock barreir "Mereel said, acknowledging the lack of safety. Mereel ran into the elevator and hit the button for 2472. Mereel looked over to the investigator "What happened to your friend?" Mereel asked..he could barely see anything through the wall of beasts.

Zero had been fighting and was keeping most of the rakgoul off of the two men. When a woman in armor came and helped them to her ship. Before she could say a word Zero disappeared into thin air and was in the elevator with the three other people. His weapons were put away except for his sword when he apeared before them saying. "I'm here Mandalorian. Rakgouls climb the walls to your ship woman. We fight together or we die together. Simple." Zero was not happy with being called "friend" of the armorless one.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri jumped at the voice behind her. She hadn't noticed @[member="Zero"] follow them into the elevator. "I don't think they'll follow us up this high." Auri told the man, as the elevator continued to climb. This was enough action for her today, she wanted to get off this rock as soon as possible.

Zero shook his head. "Rakgoul will hunt their prey till the end of the galaxy my dear. A high climb will not stop them. even more so if they are hungry." Zero wiped his blade of the gore with someones lost shirt. It was cut in the process as it was extreamly sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom