Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Tabletop Experience (A Rebellion Era Adventure)

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
By any chance, would a few of you (three, at most) be willing to engage in a faction-independent foray at the height of the Galactic Empire's rule to aid a Chandrilan Rebel spy cell with breaking into an mid-ranking Imperial Officer's home to capture him for interrogation? I have planned a twist in this story, which will force upon our characters an ethical dilemma. Should any of you be interested, I do hope we'll all have fun with this, assuming the RP in question survives. Feel free to introduce your characters' skill sets and basic (not too detailed, as that'd spoil the fun, pre-RP) backgrounds. If anyone has a secondary droid companion character or a main droid character (preferably an astromech, but any droid that can interface with a computer will do), that'd be helpful, though a slicer can suffice in lieu of a droid. For information on my main character, please see the link in my profile (assuming it's even working, as the newly-upgraded site is still a bit buggy) for the specific details.

My run-on sentences aside, thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom