Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Swarm of Wasps

Lily's ship shuddered as it took another hit, red lights flashing. She swore as she flicked several switches, compensating for the power loss in the left wing. Another light flashed. One of the Tie Bombers was attempting to lock onto her and blast her into nothing. "Oh c'mon.". This day couldn't get worse.

[member="Orion Trex"]

Orion reached another hangar, finding another large group of Trandoshans, however these were working on starfighters. They started standing up, but before they could get up Orion started decapitating them, trying to stop as many possible enemies as he could.

[member="Lily Kilia"]

Hurry up Jedi, Lily thought to herself as she pulled a tight turn around a small asteroid, firing her cannons at the ship that chased her as she rounded it. Another two down. And they just seemed to keep coming.

[member="Orion Trex"]

As he kept fighting, he saw exactly what he wanted. An old X-wing, painted the same as the tie fighters. That as exactly what Orion wanted. He ran across the hangar, leaping over crates, dodging blaster fire, and occasionally killing a Trandoshan before he reached the fighter. He leaped in, firing the engines and taking off as quickly as he could. "Make the jump to hyperspace as soon as you are clear!" Orion flew around the large ships, taking out a few fighters as he flew toward open space.

[member="Lily Kilia"]

Lily cursed. There was no way she could stay out here for much longer. This whole thing had gone from bad to worse in a matter of moments. "You better be right on my ass! Meet at the rendezvous!"

The T-90 maneuvered its way through the asteroid field, dodging both space rock and lazer fire as she went till she was finally clear of the deadly debris. She pushed a lever and the starfighter shot forward, the stars suddenly becoming streaks of light.

[member="Orion Trex"]

Orion avoided more and more incoming blasts, keeping close behind his ally. As he watched her ship disappear into hyperspace, Orion did the same, disappearing into a shine of light.

[member="Lily Kilia"]

Lily didn't relax at all. As soon as she dropped out of hyperspace she once more hit the thrusters before turning the craft around and waited. Where is he? She thought. If he died she'd have to go to whatever afterlife the Jedi believed in and kill him again for dying on her.

"Orion? Come in Orion?"

[member="Orion Trex"]

Orion's ship finally came out of hyperspace at the rendezvous. The ship was old, and the hyperdrive was a bit...... temperamental. But it worked for his needs. "Lily? I'm here!" He commed back, glad that they both managed to escape the mess they had managed to get themselves in to. "That was close." Orion leaned back in his seat, sighing in relief.

[member="Lily Kilia"]

Lily let out a sigh as she leaned back into the chair of the cockpit. "Yeah no kidding...I can't take you anywhere can I?" she joked. "We should report back to command. I'm sure they'll want to know about the pirates."

[member="Orion Trex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom