Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Surprising Spar

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Yuvie looked through the different equipment, running through her head what each one could most likely do, hopefully with the automated side thing the whole process would be easier. "I do believe, this is probably one of the few places I can go, besides, it's not like my past life is something to hold dear". "Most of my friends are either no longer around or have turned on me, my adherence to the Sith code means I am an outcast in the Alliance, and my refusal to join any Sith order or major power that commits certain actions puts me on a hit list with them". "With this I can hopefully start fresh, wipe the slate clean and have a better life, return as someone new... hopefully that is something you can understand". She still had little knowledge about the woman and her past, only that she defiantly had a tough up bringing filling with quite a few mishaps.

[member="Belle Morte"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom