Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Surprise Journey

Above Okarthell

Ura had calmly been sitting in the transport, taking on a quieter mission after some things had been handled. But of course it couldn't be something nice and simple. And now she was pushing her sandy body into a corner to try and hold on as best she could. The lervon wasn't really sure what to do right now. All she could really do was hope the shuttle wouldn't completely explode. She looked around. It looked a bit like a jungle out there. So much life. Oh heck!

The transport clipped a large tree, getting into a spin before finally impacting the ground, and last thing Ura would remember before the crash was being thrown from her little corner, and being thrown against something she couldn't get a look at before she was knocked out.

Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr

The morning sun cut through the fog that had begun to rise just like the humidity and temperature. Along with the sun were the many birds and animals that were starting their day. One such creature was a young Kiir, making her way through a canopy shrouded in dense fog.

Bare feet could scarcely feel the rough bark as she rapidly moved through the branches. Leaping from one to another, feeling the freedom of being able to run wild without much of a care in the world. Sure there were dangers on this planet, but few things made it up this far. Unless they had......Milla came to a dead stop. She wasn't exactly sure why but something seemed off. From her high vantage point she could see quite a ways across the forest canopy, but...she didn't see anything.

Then...a whistling that was steadily growing louder. Milla turned to see a ship break through the clouds, moving at a high speed. Even at a glance she could tell that the vessel was damaged. She watched as it tore a path through the sky before disappearing behind the canopy with a boom.

Very few, if any, ships came to this planet. So one crash landing here was definitely unusual. There was no time to waste, however, as Milla headed towards the downed vessel. Luckily for her it's landing zone was easy to spot, even with the fog.

The small Kiir eventually made it to the edge of the crash site. Keeping low, she stuck to the brush for a moment to assess the situation for danger. Once satisfied, she hurried up to the vessel and began to look for a way in.

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Inside... at least she sort of thought it was inside the ship still... Ura finally began to stir. She reconstituted herself remaking a humanoid form as she started to look around. She could cut through the wall with her... where was her lightsaber!? The Lervon looked around for it, but no where. At least not that she could find. She needed to find a way out to get help. She wasn't a great healer by any means, and Ura wasn't her doctor brother. Soon, she found a crushed bit of hull, and would quickly start trying to make her way through, and soon sand would seem to pour outside of the hull.

She was too focused to notice anyone at first, but once it seemed like she was out and reforming herself... well to say she was shocked would be an understatement.

"Milla.... Milla is that you?" While her voice was monotone as usual, Milla would likely be able to sense the excitement, confusion, and some fear through the Force. The lervon had no clue where in the galaxy she was, but if Milla was here maybe more help would be too.

Milla began to search for any kind of door or gap she could pry open. She needed to......why was the ship leaking sand? The Kiir stopped and watched the sight in curiosity. Slowly the sand began to take shape, as it did her eyes began to grow wider. No, it couldn't be. Could it?

"Ura?!" The young Kiir shouted in both surprise and excitement. One of the last things she ever expected was to have one of her padawan friends literally crash land on her home planet. Especially since the planet was difficult to find, not truly existing on any real maps and all. She bounced over to her sandy friend. "How did...I mean. Are you okay? What happened?"

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Ura could help but be happy to see Milla. Her crystal mass seemed to roil a bit and a sense of happiness would come form her through the Force. Of all the people, she couldn’t believe her luck. She looked back at the ship, trying to know how to answer, but she wasn’t really shutting herself of anything either.

“I…. It felt like a hyperdrive failure, plus lose of sublight…. We came in fast, and… hit something that put us into a spin. I don’t…. By the Force I don’t know if anyone else inside could’ve made it….” This last sentence seemed to hit the Lervon hard. She wasn’t always the best at understanding organic biology, but she knew g-forces didn’t really effect her the same way. A worry washed over her, then a realization. “Was there anyone out here?”

Hyperdrive lose was never fun, at least that's what she was told. Her eyes glanced over the vessel as Ura explained what happened. That fact that the Lervon survived was a good thing, impressive even. "No, there was no one out here. The village is still a distance away."

"Ura, there...wasn't anyone else with you, was there?"
She really hoped that her friend had shown up alone.

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

"Village?" Ura looked, finally seeming to take in the planet around her as she looked back at her friend. "Milla, where am I ex...." Then Milla asked if Ura had come alone. She started speaking to herself a bit, in the strange, quiet, wispy language of the Lervon. She tried to get her thoughts together, speaking up finally.

"There were some... but I can't see or feel them....

Milla tilted her head slightly to the side when Ura began to speak her own language for a moment. The mention that she couldn't see or feel the person she came with was....not a good sign, especially in a shuttle crash. "I'm sorry, Ura." She was unsure what to say, the lose was a saddening, but she was unsure how close Ura and the other occupant were.

The little Kiir decided to move away from the more depressing subject to Ura's first question. "Yes, village. You're on Okarthel, the home planet of my species. I'm not sure how you ended up here. Shuttle crash aside. This planet isn't easy to reach."

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Ura closed her eyes, the Lervonian equivalent of a sigh. While Milla could probably feel some sadness from the Lervon, it was mostly just confusion. She hadn't really been close to anyone aboard the ship, but it still got to her. The Lervon wasn't quite sure how to react to everything, but then Milla would explain where she was, and how she wasn't sure how the shuttle got there. Somehow the seemed to put Ura more at ease. At least she was there with someone she knew.

"So this is your homeworld? Somewhat reminds me of Kashyyyk." She said, finally opening up her eyes.

Milla nodded her head at the question. "Yeah, it's not to far off from Kashyyyk. One of the reasons I like that planet, reminds me of this." The small Kiir looked away from Ura and scanned the surrounding forest. It was defiantly unusual that her friend crashed here of all places. A wild planet that only a handful knew about. "We probably shouldn't hang around here for very long. Eventually the afternoon storms will start and something other than Kiir may come to investigate. Now that I think about it, does the ship have a locator beacon of some sort?"

@Ura lolar

Ura nodded a bit, quickly looking around too. She'd learned pretty quickly to trust people that lived on planets, so it did make sense to look. She then heard Milla explain that they needed to get going, and asked if the ship had a locator beacon. The Lervon thought for a moment, trying to think about the ships schematics.

"If its intact it's somewhere in the wreck.... Best wait till its safe based on what you're saying."

Milla gave a small toothy grin. "Okarthel isn't always that safe." She turned in the direction of her tribes current settlement. The distance wasn't that far if you traveled through the canopy. She paused at that. "Ura, you can't travel from canopy to canopy, can you?"

@Ura Lolar

Ura looked at her friend, nodding a bit as she shifted her body around a little.

"I should be able too. I am effectively what you'd consider a shapeshifter." She'd demonstrate, taking a form that looked like some sort of feline, one that Ura would remember from Yurb. A razor-tail tiger. Though... more tree climby.

Milla had kind of forgotten that her sandy friend could shapeshift that well. She eyed the form that Ura had taken. It was definitely one that could move well through the trees, which was a good thing. "Alright, that'll work. Let's get to the canopy where it's safer."

In one quick move, she shot straight up and into the lowest branches of the tree above her. With the natural grace of her species, Milla began to rapidly ascend the tree, checking every once in a while to see if Ura was keeping up. Eventually they reached the canopy high above the ground. The little Kiir gave a quick glance at the horizon before her eyes landed on the world tree. The massive tree towered above ever other tree, making them seem tiny. It's large branches and massive crown caught the morning fog as it rose from the forest, like a giant pulling the clouds from the sky. Milla pointed out the giant tree to Ura. "Look! The world tree."

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Ura nodded, quickly following behind Milla climbing up the tree, and only stopping once she and her friend reached the canopy. She'd walk closer, shifting back to her humanoid looking form. She looked out as Milla pointed to the world tree, and astonishment filling the Force as the Lervon looked out to the massive tree.

"That's.... Amazing. I wish Balru could see it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom