Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Strill in the Nest

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Manda'yaim
MandalMotors Orbital Shipyard

The view of Mandalore from this office was grand. You could see it in all of its glory, its scars and its treasures. It was truly a physical symbol of the Mandalorian people, a fighter until the very end. Even the industry that orbited the planet was a testement to the Mandalorian people. Three orbital shipyards working around the clock to produce the weapons of war and fortune that brought the Mandalorian people much prosperity. Sometimes working together Mandal Hypernautics, MandalMotrs, and MandalTech were all within eyesight of one another at some point or another.

But Gil wasn't here to marvel at the beauty of his home world. No. Today he was here to make a decision. Or rather, act on his decision as that had been made up in his mind long ago. The Shriek-Hawks, though competent, were not what he needed in ship commanders. He had hired a man, or at least offered this man, a position within his Shriek-Hawks. His fleet needed a battle tested commander to lead it, and for now at least...This was the man he felt could do the job.

<Sir, your guest has arrived.> He pressed a button to talk back to the receptionist,

"Send him in."

[member="Caius Flavian"]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
We had arrived in system in just a refitted Lambda shuttle.
It was the first time I had ever laid eyes on the world of Mandalore, a beautiful and rugged looking world that had a varied history.
After a tedious customs check we docked at MandalMotors shipyard.
The mandalorians were a deeply respected warrior-culture and for good reason.
I sighed a little in frustration at the sight of the orbital shipyards.
After we landed we made our way to the administrative area of the shipyard
I had grown accustomed now to my protection detail not always being in their full combat gear. Two of my most loyal storm troopers accompanied me, Grant TK-6730 and Mischka TK-3450.
Now in just plain clothes and business attire.
Travelling around the galaxy these days in full fledged Imperial regalia was attracting a lot attention from both friendly and unfriendly people and factions.
I was unarmed as were my body guards.
We were shown to the main office of the potential client in charge of the Shriek-Hawks.
I had done some research prior to taking up the chance to meet and greet and so far the prospect of the private military company seemed right up my alley.

As we entered the reception area a lovely lady greeted us.
"Hello, I'm Caius Flavian and I have an appointment to see Mr. Skirata"

"Of course, one moment please" She paused and hit the comm on the desk "Sir, your guest has arrived."
<Send him in.>
"Right this way mister Flavian, your friends can stay out here"
"Thank you"
She showed me to the entrance and that is when I met [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
The sliding doors hissed open on the other side of the room revealing Casius and his two man guard squad. He was shorter than he thought he would be, but if height actually mattered in starship fleet engagements it would have been news to him. He gestured with his hand at the seat before his desk, a clear glass container of some sort of alcoholic beverage neatly placed at the corner enticed the young man.

"Casius, please sit." He expected this to be rather quick and simple. The Mandalorian turned to face the ex-Imperial naval officer, his eyes piercing, appearing to look into his soul. And indeed he was, a warrior could tell the kind of man one was by looking into another's eyes. Then again, he also had a dossier at his disposal, compiled by Ori'ramikade. He had pulled a few strings to get to the information but it was well worth the effort. The Shriek-Hawks needed more able bodied men and women, and that meant he would have to start looking outside of the Mandalorians for some of his employees.

"Do you know why I've sent for you Casius?"
[member="Caius Flavian"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom