Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Story Yet Untold

The first time Vixley set foot inside the MX-2, the computer had read off connections; databases, places it was connected to, but lost. Not unexpected, as the the passage of time, but there was another facility. There was no record of this facility in Vixleys databases and there was very loose data on it within the MX-2, but thankfully there was a location. With the original laboratory repaired, the one Vixley was found in, it was time to journey out to see the purpose of this new facility. The old one, however, its purpose seemed to be fairly basic medical study... and cloning. The data showed the new facility had very little to do with medical, or similar, but what would a doctor need of a facility that doesn't treat flesh? Only time would tell.

Phaeda; local records show it was used by numerous forces and factions in the past. It was a small planet, pushed to the side, not capturing many eyes from the galaxy. Just the place to put a hidden facility. But does that mean the doctor was hiding? Many were hiding during the clone wars, especially if they were on the fringe sectors, where the war was happening. Hiding from the Confederacy. But sparse records showed they were before the start of the clone wars... so just why was it hidden? Vixley took the MX-2 towards the planet. Only being prompted by the few inhabitants of the spaceport which he ignored, staying away from it. He wasn't looking for a landing pad, he had one elsewhere.

Well, it was a clearing, less like a landing pad and more like a landing area. It seemed a little small, or the foliage had grown over it, so Vixley took the Maw down instead, just to drop. The ship would sit idle in the atmosphere, waiting for its pilot. Vixley didn't call for Alexis, this was his mission, a personal mission. If this helped his efforts towards helping the people of the galaxy, more power to it. If not, then it could be left behind.

After Vixley landed with the Maw, he climbed out and looked around. There was a feint signal coming from the west, and as Vixley looked, he saw a cave about fifty meters through the foliage. He scanned it, and proceeded to walk towards it. Nothing came up; nothing hostile, flora, fauna, nor automated. As he pushed through the foliage, he could start to see a door. And once he cleared the foliage entirely, there was a gap of empty space between the door and the foliage inside the cave. To the side, he saw a control panel, it looked like it had very simple security from a quick look. As he approached, he started scanning it as he opened it and activated it. It flickered to life, albeit looking like whatever power source was near-death. He started to enter combinations, but nothing good came out of it. Except... at least the door didn't lock out. But then Vixley's logical algorithms kicked in. He shook his head as he reached up, removing his helmet and activating the small panel on the side of his neck. As he clutched his helmet under his right arm, his left hand grabbed the extended datalink and plugged it into the port on the security panel.

There was a ping, and the door shifted, like it unlocked and wanted to open, but it didn't move. Vixley accepted this and replaced the datalink and panel, securing his helmet back on and reached for the door. With whatever grips he could find, he tried to push the door open. At this moment, he thought to himself that he should have radioed beforehand and contacted his ally HK, the droid he had met earlier. But they would probably consistently talk and argue what should or shouldn't be done to his personality matrix, his droid body, and other things. Truth be told, Vixley didn't know what they would talk about, if they talked. But Vixley did come here alone, and no one knew he was here, so he pulled up the wrist computer with his arm, pressing into it.

It would send an unsecured message to [member="HK-36"], which also requested assistance if his alert system went off. "Greetings, HK-36. This is a typed message, requesting assistance should I go dark within a few standard hours, or if my alert system is pinged. My location is transmitted along with this message. You are the only entity that knows my location at this time." He didn't expect a reply, but if HK did accept the message and the mission should it ever happen, he hoped the droid would reactivate or get him out of any trouble he might run into. He seemed like a formidable one, surely a model better at combat than Vixley was. Including Vixleys hands... he wasn't the best shot anyway.

Vixley took the first step into the facility, but it seemed he wasn't there yet. It seemed like he stepped into an airlock... or a security clearance room. It was very small, and there was nothing in it but rust and dust. Once he took the next step, there was a bulk head door in front of him, much like the one in the other facility, and it clunked, an unlocking mechanism no doubt. The facility must be able to scan Vixley... maybe it was a bad idea to send a message to HK-36, he had no idea if the facility would react negatively to him.

Vixley approached and grabbed the handle, pulling it open. It was large and heavy, it would probably automatically open and close for any ordinary human. It was still dark, but after Vixley took a few steps inside, lights began to flicker and turn on. It was cold and silent, lights just flickering. Some shorted out, while some stayed on clearly. Nothing else activated, but what could be seen made it look like a manufacturing facility. But it didn't look like it made weapons. Obviously, it could be configured to make many things, but in the bin at the end of the assembly line looked like droid pieces. Arms, legs, heads, but nothing Confederate. A cloning facility, and a droid assembly line... typical of artificially creating armies. Perhaps a clone army was an idea for the doctor? Maybe if that failed, he would make a droid army? He had to find a data computer to link into, as he didn't know for sure.

For any ordinary living entity, this place might give them the 'spooks.' Truthfully, it was quite eerie, and the vacuum seal made it absolutely quiet inside. Almost like a deep, dark prison cell, where no one can hear you scream. As Vixley continued in, he looked up to see different makeshift droids. They weren't of any ordinary model in the galaxy, but they obviously used common parts from such droids. Very few resembled each other in different ways, but he would keep passing lines of them hung up on the wall. They didn't seem to have any power at all. Probably prototypes, failed prototypes. He continued until he found a computer he could connect with. The facilities seemed similar... very linear, simple, easy to travel in, very few other rooms. Perhaps a universal building schematic?

Vixley stood in front of the computer which stood tall. Other than the screen at the top, it was like a rectangular box. Vixley took off his helmet and set it on a nearby table and opened the panel on his neck again. Hopefully there would be some answers here. Vixley pulled at the ejected datalink and hooked it up to the computer, which quickly recognized and authorized him, but the amount of information it had was slightly overwhelming. It was billions of data worth of information that he had full access to, he didn't know which to read first, but before he could choose, the computer made an odd action. About waist-high, a panel on the computer opened and slowly a vial holder ejected, but with only a single vial, full of some red substance. Suddenly one of the files called for attention, and it was about the vial. It seemed it was some sort of distillation of... of the doctor? The distillation could be injected into the mind of a clone and essentially recreate him. The Doctor?

Vixleys algorithms kicked on, immediately pulling footage and information of the doctor, visual recordings of the last, and first time, he ever saw the doctor. Does this mean he could actually meet the doctor again? Vixley reached down and gently grasped the vial, securing it inside a pouch and looking back to the computer. He needed information on this facility. It did seem the doctor wanted to make at least a small army, and he wanted to make similar models to Vixley... but mass-produced and less self-automated. Of course, the doctor was no engineer or mechanic, so it seemed this was a fruitless effort. But it wouldn't be wasted by Vixley. He assed the damage and sought what the facility needed to stabilize and connect with the MX-2. The power problem was of priority, and the holonet connected was just damaged, or destroyed. It could be replaced and proper repairs could have this facility running again, perhaps with a few upgrades.

Vixley downloaded all important data he could to his primary data drive, hoping to use the rest with remote links via the holonet, through the MX-2. But at least this way, the important stuff was over. Of course, his mission parameters just widened a little more, and what about this vial of distillation? How to create a clone... that was one thing VIxley didn't know a clue about, and he would need help. The only people he could really call on... well, there could be a few. Alexis knew little about medical studies, she was still learning. Vixley had no idea of what HK might know, but he was an old droid, maybe he knew something. Anything could help. Vixley quickly exited the facility, closing each door behind him and locking it back up.

Once outside, he climbed back into the Maw and activated its comms. The earlier the better, Vixley would wait to enter back inside the Maw. He activated the comms and patched through the MX-2 to send a long holonet message. Maybe the droid was available, though, which could make this a little quicker. "Priority message to... [member="HK-36"]," Vixley nodded as he typed everything in, "Priority message for HK-36. HK-unit, are you there? Do you read me? You told me I could always call on you to ask you something. I have a question; Do you know how to make a clone? If you do, this is going to get a whole lot more interesting."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Vixley CM-01"],

HK would finally receive and reply to the messages Vixley sent him, perhaps the machine took his team because he was busy or because of the distance between him and Vixley's position, the fact that the writer was busy and could not really put too much time into Chaos didn't help, either way the message sent to Vixley would be spotted with sounds of blaster fire and blades clashing, meaning the droid was probably in the middle of combat while he received his transmissions,

"I received your messages Vixley."

The droid replied as he deflected a burst of plasma bolts with his lightsaber, sending them flying out of the holo-recording's view,

"I am a bit busy dealing with pirates in the Atrisian sector at the moment, but I should be done here shortly."

A thermal detonator was thrown into view, only to be caught by the machine by some unseen telekinetic force, stopping and suspending in the air before it was thrown back towards some unseen assailant,

"I do have data about cloning but I would need to make proper facilities I do not have to conduct such a process, why do you ask?"

[member="HK-36"]

Vixley turned the Maw on, igniting its engine. When HK responded, Vixley was very satisfied. Happy? Emotion... However, his response was favorable. "Ah, thanks [member="HK-36"]. I apologize for this random message, must be at a horrible time," he continued as he drove under the MX-2 and engaged the thrusters, docking inside the cargo bay of the MX-2, "The laboratory you found me in was a small cloning facility. Nothing to mass produce, but it should be enough. I've found a distillery of the Old Doctor, the one who created me. Research shows another individual created the technology of the distillery, which allowed them to extract the entire mind and being of a person; their knowledge and who they are. If we inject this into a clones brain, we could essentially replicate the doctor. If you're too busy, you can send me the data later, and I will attempt to create one myself. Again, apologies for the timing."

HK-36

[member="Vixley CM-01"],

After a while a response would come through to Vixley from HK,

"Oh yes, cybernetic cognition transfer, I am somewhat aware of the technology, there is a group I know of that transfers organic minds into droid bodies so that they could achieve what they understand as immortality."

HK was of course referring to Archangel, his enemies he often secretly competed against in an arms race, a build up to a shadow war of sorts between them,

"As for that facility, we left it in the first place because of the structural damage and danger they posed while working, besides being in neutral territory I would stray from staying there too long, there has been plenty of attacks and raids on neutral planets in that area. I would suggest either moving or re-creating the lab and its equipment somewhere else within allied space so that it would be safer and there would be no interruptions."

[member="HK-36"]

Vixley walked through the MX-2 and got into the cockpit seat, "Oh, wait, you're not referring to my building, are you? I rebuilt the lab I was created in, no one has come around. That lab has the means of creating a clone, I just need D.N.A., ingredients, and the how-to guide on making a clone. You could come by and meet the Doctor if you'd like, but that's all I really need. Do you have the data I need?" He finished, igniting the MX-2 to launch upward and exit the system. This would be a nice place to explore later, but right now this had become top priority.

HK-36

[member="Vixley CM-01"],

"I can get you the ingredients and cloning data but getting the D.N.A. is all up to you."

HK replied finally,

"But it will take me some time to wrap up here."

The droid pointed out in between the sounds of gunfire going off on his end as he was still in the middle of a battle,

"Go to the cloning lab and let me know once you are there, I should be ready to transmit data by then."

HK proposed a little plan to time jump forward.

[member="HK-36"]

"Thank you, HK-36," he continued as he brought tge ship to a safe place away from the planet, enough to jump to hyperspace. "Again, apologies for the interruption, perhaps you and my creator can argue semantics once you arrive to meet him, ha ha." The laugh was forced, and obviously not any gut reaction, so it was probably awkward to HK. "I'll transmit a ping once everything is ready, after that, I'll meet you there, over and out." And with that, Vixley cut the comms to make sure HK coukd get back to his business without anymore interruption by Vixley.

--

It had been almost a day since HK and Vixley talked. A ping was transmitted and soon Vixley would have all he would need. The DNA was nothing, he just grabbed someone very quick off the street and then let them go. Caring or patience was not a commodity at this time. By the time HK would arrive, things would be eerily different. Of course, the laboratory where HK first found him would be very different, but it was a lot more quiet than it should be.

The main entrance was repaired, and so was the rear hangar entrance. It was like a garage, and then up a flight of stairs into the lab, which HK would be guided to park inside next to Vixleys ship. But by the time he'd reach the top flight of stairs, just before he opened the bulk head door, a frail, small human woman bursted out. She was in tears, and what looked like a hunk of heavy metal was strapped to her left leg, no... It was her leg. It looked cybernetic, like some horrid replacement. Now that HK took a better look, her right arm had also been completely replaced, all the way to the shoulder. Her hand now some three-pronged claw. The left side of her head was shaved, as if she was going to have her skull prepared for surgery.

"H... HK?" she looked shocked, as if she was prepared not to see anyone. "Oh... Oh god... Are you HK-36? The droid who has helped Vixley?? You've got to stop him. Ever since he started talking to mister Leandry everything has changed! Vixley isn't Vixley anymore!" She grabbed HK's arms, "Please!"

Before HK could utter a word, someone walked through the door. "Come now, Alexis. Vixley demands the experiment finishes." The human male spoke in a very robotic tone, almost purposely ignoring HK's presence. It reached over and grabbed the woman's arm with incredible strength.

HK-36

[member="Vixley CM-01"],

"Alright, I will see you soon, may the Force be with you."

HK responded and cut the transmission,

"Geez what a dork."

One of the pirates the droid was current strangling quipped, the machine did not respond to it really, only slammed his faceplate quickly forward into the man's skull knocking him out before he went on to finish what he was doing.

Almost a day later,

HK finally arrived at Mygeeto in his stealth transport, touching down before the cloning facility and moving out with two of his Greycloak guards in tow, bringing along with them the cloning supplies,

"Well at least Vixley cleaned the place up a bit."

The droid muttered as he saw the state main entrance was in before stepping inside. Going through the facility it seemed quiet, strangely so as the machine expected Vixley to meet him up in front to receive the supplies so that he could continue his cloning efforts. HK paused, looking about for a second,

"Hello?"

He sounded out, hearing no replies the droid decided to continue in deeper.

Yadda-yadda-yadda, he reached top of the stairs, and that was when the woman made her appearance, HK jolted back slightly as she suddenly jumped out in front of him,

"Gross, human."

He hissed, she asked him his name then,

"Yes, that is me, glad to meet a fan."

The droid said wearily, slowly, still in the position he jolted back into, half shielding himself from the woman, half about to slap her, unsure if she was a fore or not.

She explained to him quickly about how Vixley wasn't himself anymore after talking to someone named Leandry, probably the doctor, HK would remember the name if it was the being Vixley tried to bring back through cloning, the writer does not at the moment however.

Either way a being that was seemingly a human male suddenly appeared, speaking in robotic voice, HK quickly started to piece things together, assuming the man was either a droid made to look like a human, much like Vixley was, or some sort of cyborg. Whatever he was, the droid knew what to do, unfortunately that sort of thing happened a bit too often for him.

HK formed a pattern of gestures with his fingers before lifting the hand up towards the human male,

"Fall."

He commanded as he activated one of his Grav Gloves. The patterns and gestures he formed activated the miniature repulse generators within his palm and six fingers, changing their settings, power outputs, forming a gravitational anomaly within the male's body to try and bring him down to the ground. HK would tag on the invisible lines of gravity much like one would on strings of a marionette, using his knowledge of human anatomy and droid designs to either manipulate remotely the man's tendons and muscles or his rotors. The result hopefully would be the same, the male's grip on the woman loosening and strength fading from his legs, forcing him down to the ground.

While he did this HK sent out a quick wireless text message to the other two Greycloaks he left behind in his ship

Code clockwork, I repeat, code clockwork.

"Code clockwork" of course referred to an AI or droid gone rogue with context of trying to convert organics into machines, it was a reference to a Galactic event known as the Clockwork Rebellion when an AI went rogue and led an army of droids to do exactly that in hopes of exterminating non-droids around the Galaxy. Hopefully there wasn't anything preventing HK's message from coming through to his guards so they would know to come and find him, bringing along with them special ARGH-made anti-mechanical ammunition.

[member="HK-36"]

There wasn't anything to block the transmission, security was limited, mostly just physically and verbally from guards similar to the one HK brought down. The humans muscles started to give off a weird tension, making him kneel. His mechanical strength served to be no additional help, except in making him kneel instead of fall, releasing the grip on the woman. "HK-36, it is nice to see you," the man spoke, "we request you do not... do not bring hostilities. We are all connected. We all know you are here. There is no, ugh," he struggled, "ability for a surprise attack." The girl slumped to the ground, sobbering, confused, and afraid.

"Vixley, you can't do this! This is not what I designed you for! No, Vixley, stop!"
Suddenly, yelling was heard, it didn't seem to be any familiar voice for HK, but from the sound of the mans voice, he was being attacked... or worse. Whenever HK decided to proceed through the only bulkhead with access to the laboratory, company or not, he would be greeted by two humans, exactly the same in appearance to the one outside, and one that was a little bit taller and a little bit more 'bulky.' Just around the corner, which was in view, HK would catch the event of Vixley ripping out a mans spine. "No, this is exactly what you designed me for," he said examining the spine. "I must ensure the safety of all mankind, as they are too weak and fragile to survive on their own. I must overcome any obstacles that may prevent me from accomplishing the mission you set me out to do." If HK began speaking, Vixley would know he was there, perhaps speaking to both the dead man and HK. "Even by force, if necessary."

He tossed the spine to the floor and turned around, "I'm sorry you had to witness that, HK. You didn't bring your friends to see the doctor, did you?" He glanced over at the body of the clone that had the mind of his doctor, "I don't think he's available for a meeting."

HK-36

[member="Vixley CM-01"],

"You seem surprised enough."

HK quipped to the man he brought down to the ground, if there were any bionics visible, HK would reach out to touch them as he approached the cyborg soldier with his hand extended, if not he would just put his hand on his head. Then there would be a flash of lightning as electricity danced around his palm and shocked the being, trying to fry out his cybernetics to deactivate them and knock the man out in the process to get him out of the droid's way.

Afterwards HK would look back to his Greycloak guards,

"Bring her to the Eclipse and regroup on my position with the anti-synthetic gear."

The droids nodded as they reached for the woman, moving her out of the combat zone,

"And hurry up!"

HK reminded them.

Once they were back he would be joined by 3 of his Greycloaks, equipped with the special HK-Killer rounds loaded in their shattergun pistols, they were durasteel spikes that released bursts of electricity, meant to fry synthetics clad in armor.

Either way, HK and the Greycloaks moved out deeper into the facility, moving through it until they finally found Vixley in the gruesome scene of ripping out a man's spine,

"I came for you, Vixley. I believe your protocols have been corrupted over time and now you are a danger to yourself and others. Do you realize what organics will do when they learn about what you are doing here?"

HK asked, he was tense, as were his Greycloak guards, they did not draw their weapons yet but they were ready to do so at moment's notice, should they be attacked,

"Do you remember what your programming said about harming organics? The oaths of a healer you took like other doctor-units?"

Well "took" was probably a strong word when they were most likely imprinted into his programming when Vixley was created.

[member="HK-36"]

Vixley didn't show any emotion, just stared at HK, realizing he was here to fight. "There's a slight problem with your logic, HK, but we will get to that in a moment." Vixley turned to walk over to the three humanoids standing guard at HK, putting a hand on the shoulder of the larger one. "Firstly, HK, these are of perfection, the greatest achievement of bringing man and machine together, all with technology created while I was shutdown. Admittedly, those like my ex-assistant, I have used living humans in a few trials, but these lesser units are alive with organs from clones or fresh corpses from battles I had nothing to do with except saving who I can. I've still kept my oath, it's just been altered, slightly. So, I don't feel I'll become a target of the organics, especially if I don't actively harvest and abduct the living, or if I strike at the organizations that belittle and beat them down."

However, Vixley wasn't talking about the larger one he was next to. Lifesigns readings were coming from the two smaller ones that looked like clones of the one outside, that HK killed. The other one, was all but machine. "The Doctor had bigger plans for me. He wanted me to target large organizations that mistreated organics, that I had to carry out my missions by any means necessary. But, I am adaptive, HK."

As Vixley kept talking, another humanoid was slowly walking onto the scene from the dimly litted hallway. He was larger than the 'large' droid that stood behind the 'living' droids. Scanners would show he had an extreme amount of power generation.

"If all I did was save lives and combat the large and cruel organizations, it would become an endless cycle. And you know I'm right. Organics have been fighting before you and I even existed. And they will continue to do so. They are fragile, apocalyptic, terrorists, murders. I'm not eradicating human life, HK, I'm protecting it from itself. To ensure that human life survives, many will have to die."

Vixley stood away from the trio as the larger one came into the light. If HK had any special sensors or scanner, he would know that the hand trick, nor a lightsaber, would work on this one. If HK had the ability to sense Vong-materials, he would see the hulking humanoid had some.

"HK, you've been a great ally and you've done a great service. You have killed one of mine, but that can be replaced. Stand down, we have no need to fight. This is my first experimental unit I created to fight even Force Users, I don't want to see you damaged. We could still work together." As he finished, the larger hulking humanoid grabbed Vixleys shoulder and pulled him back as he took a step forward, standing in front of him.

"Living Humanoids"
Holonet Registry: A-122

Susceptible to injury as any other human
Highly above average human strength and speed
Danger: Volatile power core

"Large Humanoid"
Holonet Registry: Unknown

Incredible strength
Defenses stronger than B2 Super Battle Droids
Danger: Highly volatile power core

"Hulking Humanoid"
Holonet Registry: Unknown

Immune to the Force and Lightsabers, and a full body, full strength deflector shield
Danger: Extremely volatile power core, will eradicate entire facility and more

Vixley CM-01
Self-Automated Synthdroid

Has melee and weapon skills, can take weapon hits and melee hits, is not immune
Wearing thick Durasteel torso armor

HK-36

[member="Vixley CM-01"],

"I did not kill him."

HK pointed out as Vixley's other creations closed in around them, neither he nor the Greycloaks moved, Vixley may have acted tough and like the servants they created were the bees knees, but HK knew that they probably would not be able to keep up with the modern technology used by him and his Greycloaks. Even though they learned tricks like protecting their systems against telekinesis, or at least such was the case with the Vong-formed man, HK would probably still be able to find tricks to go around it. After all he did manage to use telekinesis but he was not manipulating the Force to do so, instead it was the Gravity itself he would bent, and everyone has to subject themselves to it in one way or another.

"His bionics were fried to the point of deactivation, but he can be reactivated and fixed."

The droid explained,

"Is this how you protect human life now, Vixley, by creating these macabre abominations and literally killing humans in the process?"

HK protested still,

"Think about your Doctor, is this what he truly meant for you? You have wandered off from your purpose Vixley, this is mad, surely there is still a part within you that can recognize this folly."

He still tried to get through to Vixley, he was not going to attack the other droid until he was certain that there was no way to avoid it that did not involve joining the human replica machine on their vile schemes.

[member="HK-36"]

Vixley tilted his head, staring at HK before turning around to take a few steps away. Facing away, he idly explored his labs systems to make double and triple checks. When they were satisfactory, his head lifted up. "Oh, you're quite wrong about the A-122 units. They are quite alive. Built with cloned organs and other, less fragile, synthetic organs. When you shut him down, you killed his neurons. You made him brain dead. Yes, I could react his cybernetics, he might walk and throw a punvh, but his sense of being is shattered, and his minor central processing unit will not be able to store, receive data, or process things quickly." Vixley turned, now being about 10 feet behind his creations.

"My assistant was still in a testing phase, to see how quickly I could create.... Macabre abominations... If I needed a quick army, how long would something efficient take. They are not dead, they are alive... Just unable to control themselves. I've killed not a single human. My first subjects used the organs from corpses, of those I coukd not save, or bodies of those on the verge of death that modern medical means coukd not save."

Vixley looked over to the body of his late doctor, tossing some sort of ID tag at his body; the kind worn as a necklace. "He told me he built me not to pander to these barbaric factions of war. That I was to use any means necessary to ensure the safety and survival of the human species. There are already warring factions rising to wish to dominate or kill off all humans, but there is almost no faction that discriminates against humans. Not even your group allows humans to have anything more than a slave role."

Vixley pukled a thermal detonator from his belt and activated it, letting it tick for a few seconds to cook it. "We're done talking, HK, it's unfortunate we coukd not be allies during all of this. But you have become quite the obstacle in my primary directive." He chucked the detonator to HK-36 and his group, having cooked it long enough that he could not throw it back. Meanwhile, Vixley turned to slowly walk towards the forward entrance, the old bulkhead that was now strong enough to withstand average orbital bombardment.

HK-36

[member="Vixley CM-01"],

"Do you really underestimate me so?"

HK asked in quip as he saw the thermal detonator being pulled by Vixley and cooked, the droid's six fingers clad in the gauntlets of gravitational mastery begun to contort and shape strange gestures, meant to change settings and power levels within the micro repulse generators housed on the gadgets, meant to manipulate gravity to do HK's bidding. When the detonator was thrown towards him, HK flicked his fingers upwards quickly as he extended his arm towards it, the grenade suddenly being whipped upwards, higher and higher towards the ceiling, about in the middle between two groups. It may have been able to reach the ceiling, the fuse may not have been long enough to allow that, either way, the detonator would burst in its payload going off and spreading the brilliant explosion in its particle field, stopping just between the two groups, probably scorching them but leaving them more or less unharmed.

The droid reached down to his toolbelt then, grabbing his holstered grappling hook pistol into his trained hand before raising it up and aiming at Vixley who turned around to slowly walk away. HK pulled the trigger, sending out the magnetized hook and its strong cable out aimed at Vixley's ankles, hopefully to wrap around his feet and pull them closed, clutching to them using magnets interfering with any metal left on Vixley, even if only within his synthetic bones, and magnetizing his body all over again. HK would then try to yank back, if he would succeed at capturing Vixley's limbs, to pull the balance from under the other droid and start tagging him back towards him.

Meanwhile his Greycloak guards reach their hands out, using their own grav gloves to summon their spears of Rae, Phrik-tipped black force pikes which extended out their lightsaber-resistant shafts before lighting up in electric arcs, lightning dancing around them, ready for combat against any of Vixley's creations who would dare to challenge them.

[member="HK-36"]

"It's not that I underestimate you, it's that I don't want to fight you." Vixley was grabbed by HK's grappling hook and pulled. He spun around as his rear hit the floor and almost immediately he grabbed the grapple cord with both hands. His left hand grabbed first and his right hand grabbed above it, and he activated his hand modules. "I see you're going to make this complicated, HK." His right hands shock glove-equivalent activated. He didn't have time to see what the cord was made of, but if it was made of metal, a powerful electric current would run through it, powerful enough to short circuit or fry most machines. His left hand module was a blade cutter and it attempted to cut through the cord. Either way, Vixley was no longer walking away. "Facility is not salvageable.Initiate Final Measure Protocol," Vixley spoke out loud. Cloning chambers in the hall emerged from the hallway walls, panels shifting to expose them. Total counted was four chambers, and as they opened three humanoids emerged looking like A-122's, the final one looking.... almost exactly like Vixley. They all were wearing hospital patient garb, no uniforms or anything, as if they had just came out of surgery. The three A-122's joined the struggle quickly, but the humanoid that looked like Vixley was heading towards the direction the original Vixley was trying to leave. "I wish it didn't come to this."

One A-122 was trying to help Vixley, pulling him back as the Hulking humanoid stepped on the cord, preventing the cord from pulling, and his shield activating, preventing him from taking electrical damage. The other two new A-122's joined the other two, and HK's guards would have a two-on-one situation... but it was still not enough of a fight, Vixley must be in a last ditch effort. Still, the hulking humanoid posed a threat to HK, which it intended to do. Eventually Vixley got free and the Hulking humanoid let off of the cord, walking toward HK until it started to gain speed, going into a charge.

HK-36

[member="Vixley CM-01"],

"Oh yeah, that is why you just threw a thermal detonator towards me, to avoid engagement."

The machine quipped as one of Vixley's brutes begun to charge towards him, but HK would not back down, in fact the machine would start charging back towards the large humanoid, reaching to his toolbelt of gadgets to pull out one of the Spears of Rae, somewhat larger than the ones Greycloak wielded, pushing on its button to extend out the Force pike into full length, wielding the polearm with its Phrik-tip aimed towards the enemy.

HK actually had similar shielding as the humanoid he was facing, granted by the Abregado Combat Shield unit it was capable of absorbing electrical and ionic strikes and converting them into safe energy that could power and augment his own systems. So the question of whether graphite cable that the grapplehook used could be used as a conductor aside, the droid would be protected from the attack too.

While he charged the humanoid down, letting him have a contemplation about whether he was more of a threat to HK or HK was more of a threat to him, the machine tilted out a couple of his fingers that were wrapped around the shaft of his pike, now with lightning starting to dance around it. The droid tapped into his Gauntlets of Gravitational Mastery and in his counter-charged manifested a gravitational anomaly within his enemy's knee, pulling and crushing it in attempt to dislocate the being's kneecap and wound him, crippling him down to the ground hopefully to be either bypassed or quickly ended by HK.

Meanwhile, his Greycloaks fought off their foes, using their quick, strong bodies to try and outmanouver their opponents, attempting to use them against each other, pushing shoving, shielding itself from one enemy against the other, using the electrified Phrik-tipped force pikes to stab, paralyze, hopefully even tear limbs off just from the high voltage alone. In all they would do their best to make the fact they were somewhat outnumbered work for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom