Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Story of More Woe

Louise

here for your dad
The heavens had opened.

Rain pelted through the gloomy skies upon Panatha, setting up a rather miserable backdrop for a scene that was about to unfold. Not that the weather would really matter, it was doubtful that the prisoner in the dungeon was aware of the rain, it was doubtful that he even knew what time it was, what day it was.

[member="Sopher Jakobs"] had survived the game of combat.

However here in the dungeons he remained, entangled in the chains of Kaine Zambrano and it was likely that the Jedi's stay was to be a lengthy one. It's okay, you might start to enjoy it after a while. What? Sanity? You don't need that here. Just let it go. Let it go.

A figure skulked throughout the bleak halls, a muted pitter patter of feet upon sordid stone. Somebody was coming to visit the blonde boy in his cell, but who?

Who else?

Beneath a black hooded robe that drowned her famished form she appeared. Kaine Zambrano thought his Apprentice too loyal to go sneaking to her star-crossed lover, but this was not the case. The Silent Sister of Rattatak would sneak through the castle grounds, terrible consequence not enough to keep her from him.

Ever-so-softly she spoke to him within his mind.

Sopher...

He had fought and yet in the end no matter how many creatures or beings he had slaughtered he couldn't reach her. Sitting chained against a wall, Sopher hung his head in defeat. How could he face anyone at the Order? How could he face Evelynn after this? Sighing softly he wanted to cry, he wanted to rip the chains off and find the Sith who lived here. Though it seemed all of those options were useless. If he cried where would that get him? If he broke out and tried to kill Kaine, he would just end up back on that table with Kaine's knives back inside of him. Shuddering, he shook his head and rested it against the cold wall behind him. Maybe things would be better if he was just thrown in carbonite, then he wouldn’t have to face anyone and just die.

Closing his eyes in defeat, he hung his head once more. He could still smell the beach and feel the sand against his toes. The day that he had met her, the day that his life actually gained some sort of meaning. Her voice carried into his mind and he sighed happily. At least in his mind, in his dreams he had her again, she was everything. A surge of gusto filled his body as he took in a deep breath. He couldn't just give up here and let her wander away from him because he gave up. The boy focused and pulled with all his might against the chains and snapped the ringlets. Standing at his full height, he paused. Her voice echoed his mind again, this time he realized she was near. Looking around he found the door to his cell and moved towards in hopes of catching a glimpse of his unattainable Queen, [member="Evelynn Zambrano"]

Answering back, his voice echoed in her mind, it seemed to be the only way to be close to her.

Evelynn...

Louise

here for your dad
The hood came down, revealing that head full of hair, hair that had lost that golden sheen as time had moved on, as darkness had approached and enveloped mind, body and soul. The faded flower.

He spoke back, touching upon her decrepit mind like a tender kiss.

Caught at the wrong side of the cell door, the mute pushed herself up against it as if she could fade through it. No such luck. Instead the woman took advantaged of her own malnourished state, slithering her meagre limb through a gap n the narrow bars the mute reached out to him, for his touch.

Are you okay?

Stupid question. They hadn't interacted in so long, there was so much to say, so many questions and what did she have to offer? Are you okay? No, he's been getting tortured by Kaine Zambrano, of course he wasn't bloody okay! Yet, in that moment of complete and utter social awkwardness there shone the shredded remnants of a girl though lost.

...why did you come?

[member="Sciath"]

She was so thin, he noticed the way her body caused the odd shadows and with the help of his eyes being so adjusted to the dark cell he could see enough of the girl before him to know. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he drew closer to the door, he allowed her grasping hand graze against his face. Reaching up he touched the back of her hand, then held it softly for just a moment hoping it would calm both of them. This was all they had along with all of their memories. Once more he sighed, so many things he wanted to tell her, he wanted to hold her and tell her things would be okay. He couldn't though, not now.

Her words filled his mind once again and he looked up. She wasn't speaking - it was odd, but he figured it was precautionary. Taking a moment, he focused the best he could and answered her through their thoughts.

Why? I came to find you. Your last message and our last...meeting was weird. I wanted to know why. I heard you were with a Sith Lord and rumors of who he was and what he did worried me. I came to save you. I had to save you [member="Evelynn Zambrano"]...

Pausing, Sopher pressed himself against the bars attempting to draw closer to the girl. Evelynn, I came because I love you. I can't leave you alone. You're everything.

Louise

here for your dad
She felt his face, his beautiful face. Jawline crafted by the sculptor of the gods. How she had missed that face, how she had craved that face, how she had tried to forget that face. The touch of Sopher Jakobs wounded her, and excited her. For a moment there was nothing else but the two of them and those fond memories.

Back to reality.

There was a pang of hurt, of sorrow as the Jedi conceded that he had come to save her, that he loved her, that she was everything. In the darkness she mouthed the word no, shaking her head slightly at the thought.

Those that were unfortunate enough to love unfortunate, feeble Evelynn were never granted the kindest of fates. Her mother Karin, her companion Chomp. If anything the girl was cursed. What could she tell him? That she loved him too? That she would remember him fondly when Kaine rendered his head from his neck? No. Could she have lied? Told him that he was a fool for coming? That she hated him? No.

Mirroring his motions the mute pressed her own frail body against the cell door. She longed to be inside there with him. Anguish overcame the girl.

Why? Why did you have to love me!?

[member="Sciath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom