Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Storm Is Coming(Complete)

The Jedi eased up just a little bit as he noted that she was comforting him in that way, he smiled a bit but then it turned to a somber expression on his face as she told him everything, or well mostly everything it seemed. Nightmares,survivors guilt, and losing people she cared about. "Your not going to lose me, Alexandra." Kahne said with a soft expression on his face. While he knew that was very easy to say, given both of their daily life and what they did. However the Jedi had hope that they would live a long life and even see the future together whatever that was.

"Let that guilt go, Alexandra. You don't have to be afraid, not with me. Let me help you, please." The Jedi leaned in just after she kissed him and placed a soft kiss at the corner of her mouth.

"Tell me what happened?" The Jedi Master inquired, raising her hand and kissing it gently. His eyes gazing deeply into her own, pleading with her...

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
Let go of the guilt the Taanabian had carried all these years, since she was just a young teen… Alex didn't know if she could do that. It was so imbedded into her being now. But for Kahne, she'd try. The Jedi Master genuinely seemed as if he wanted to help her to acknowledge and absolve herself of it. But, could she?

Alexandra nodded a somewhat hesitant okay, but her eyes told Kahne that she trusted him enough for her to bare her fragile heart and weary soul to him.

They moved so that the Jedi was on his back now and the Rogue had her dark head pillowed upon his shoulder while holding each other. After taking a deep breath, Alex let it out slowly and began.

"I had a pretty nice childhood growing up on a simple hop farm with loving parents, and two younger brothers until… When I was twelve, a pirate gang did a seasonal raid on Taanab. They killed my family… I… should have died that day with them, though I had snuck out of my chores that morning to go see a friend's new speeder bike when my father had told me no the night before. I came back when I saw smoke only to find the farm on fire… They had been put in the barn... There was nothing, no one left so I made my way to the capital city to find work," she said, tears flooding her eyes once again.

"An old Republic war vet took me in… Gus Ketch taught me to fly and fix crop dusters. The man raised me best he could. Gus gave me the fire in my belly to become a starfighter pilot, and stood proudly when I graduated from the same flight academy he'd gone to all those years before… especially because I had beat the all-time high academy SIM scores he'd set."

A small came to her face as she remembered the man fondly who raised her onward to adulthood when he didn't have to though wanted to, then it faded with a sniffle. "He's gone now too, passed six months after I returned from Coruscant, where I should have died too with all the others."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

The Jedi shifted positions as did Alexandra, he laid on his back and she was nestled into his side. Kahne's arm was around her, his fingertips running gently along her bare side. His other held her hand lightly as she started to indulge what had happened. Kahne bit his lip slightly as he gave her hand a squeeze when she said they had been put into a barn and there was nothing they could do. They were alike again in the aspect of their lives as well. The Jedi too lost a family, his family. Kahne was glad that Gus took her in, otherwise they might not have never have met here today.

Kahne raised her hand to his lips and he kissed her hand gently. "That wasn't your fault, Alexandra. Sometimes bad things happen that are beyond our own control. Bad things happen, but what destroys that fear,pain,suffering at its source. The most human of emotions....hope." Kahne felt the tears on his chest just a bit as his heart ached for her. "It wasn't your time Alexandra." Kahne said as he looked down to her, brushing some tears away with his thumb lightly and gently. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that, If you hadn't have survived....You wouldn't be in my arms right now. I will help you, bear that pain." Kahne took a deep breath and exhaled lightly. "Pain and tragedy will still come, but against that a wall of hope, and love. It will never fall, no matter what."

Kahne took a deep breath again and looked up towards the ceiling. He licked his lips a little bit as he struggled to find those words. "Should anything ever happen, you will always have me, physically,mentally....just like you have my heart."

Kahne was so understanding and positive. His words lifted Alexandra's spirits, lessening the gloom and doom feeling. She felt his genuine caring nature comforting her through his kisses and touches, but still… so many what ifs and the guilt seemingly permeated into her being.

"I know deep down inside these incidents weren't my fault, but I still wonder if I'd been there, done something different. Would they be alive? And more so, why have I been spared certain death not once but twice?" she said, then added. "I can say though I am very glad I did because I got to meet you, and well, you make me happy."

When Kahne paused for a moment, Alexandra moved her head to see the Jedi look up to the ceiling seemingly struggling for a thought perhaps. The man's next statement though really struck her deeply. Was he saying what use thought he was?

The brunette reached up and cupped his cheek tenderly pulling his face towards hers, gazing into his eyes with all sincerity. "And in return, it would be the same. You would have mine as well, and I would be there for you however you needed me to be."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

She reached him and guided him to look at her and he looked into those eyes of hers and he just smiled for a moment. He felt like he would have that smile on his face forever, anytime he was with her. "Maybe you could've, or maybe you might not have." The Jedi caressed the side of her face momentarily. "That's something you are never gonna know. The more you dwell on it, the more that guilt will consume." The more Kahne spoke, the longer he had to look at his own situation he looked at his own failures and just shivered slightly.

Was it the will of the force that things were meant to be that way, on that dreadful and terrible day.

"Perhaps you were spared so that something great could happen in your life, among all the tragedy you see a dwindling light at the end of the tunnel, the closer you get the stronger that light gets. Until you open your eyes and realize that, that light is right in front of you." Kahne leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the lips that then led to another, and Kahne turned his body to face her as the kiss turned more passionately. The kiss broke up after a few moments as he held her close to him a bit breathless.

"I do need you [member="Alexandra Russo"] , more than you will ever know." The Jedi whispered

Again Alexandra listened to the Jedi Master's thoughtful words. They were almost poetic and made such sense. A wonderful feeling of hope began building brightly inside of her just as he spoke of a dwindling light becoming stronger as one gets closer to it. They were so close now…

She nodded her head. "I can see it," came the softest whisper from her lips just before he kissed them. Once, twice… the passion between them becoming more intense as well with each one until they broke for air.

"I want to know." Alex murmured her reply against his cheek while wrapped in the Jedi's loving embrace.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Kahne's arms were wrapped around her as he held her clothes, flesh against flesh int he most intimate of ways possible. Her word echoes through his ears as he took a deep breath and he leaned down just a bit and place a few soft kisses against her neck breathing out softly against her skin. Kahne wasn't sure, he was worried...he partly thought he was afraid of it. Kahne pulled back just enough so his forehead was against hers and he closed his eyes for a moment.

The Jedi would attempt to do it, he wasn't sure if it was going to work. While he had hope that it would, if someone would know it, he wanted it to be her.

"I've never told anyone, not since the day it happened. Are you sure you want to know?" The Jedi inquired as he opened his eyes and backed his head away just a bit. He looked into her eyes. "I think...I think I can show you?"

The passion between the two was certainly heating up again. Alexandra gave into it, relishing in every small caress or tender kiss that Kahne blessed her with. She didn't want their time together to end, nor her getting to know the Jedi better. After all, the Rogue had bared her soul freely, well most of it anyways. There were still a few things that were held back… They mostly had to do with her time with Riggs. Something this man didn't need to know right now about the other. It was what it was, and not. Anyways matter had been put to bed not to stir again.

The Jedi Master rested his forehead against hers… Was he having second thoughts about telling her his deepest, darkest secrets, fears. She wouldn't blame him, though Alexandra would never judge him. It wasn't her place. Only try to understand and support Kahne at this point as he had her.

"Yes… I want to know so I can help you too. You know, be your hope like you've been mine so far. Are you going to use the Force to show me?"

The Force scared Alexandra more than he knew, but then again she didn't know much about it being Force blind. She trusted the Master Jedi though not to harm her for the pilot didn't think it within him to do so. At least, Alex hoped so. And so far, he hadn't in any way.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"Yes..." Kahne whispered to her as he sat up in the bed, gently pulling her with him. The Jedi took a deep breath as he closed his eyes a moment and tried to gather his thoughts for the moment. The Jedi opened his eyes as he looked deeply into her eyes, his heart racing for her every moment it seemed like. Kahne raised his hand and placed it at the side of her neck gently. Making a connection as best as he could, considering he had never done anything like this, it could've been dangerous.

Images, small memories would soon show through the Rogue's mind, his own life. His family being murdered by Sith, his Master finding him and taking him on as a Jedi Apprentice, and a constant friend throughout the years. Thus the battles that he had been in, and then finally the fateful day that occurred at the edges of Sanctum space where the Jedi in his company had perished, and Alexandra would catch a glimpse of the one that Kahne held onto at her imminent death, and his own wound that would place him in a coma for several weeks.

Seeing these wouldn't cause Alexandra physical pain, but she would instead feel Kahne's emotions during this. Happiness, yet also suffering during the bad times.

Then somewhere within the clearness of the images, something took form in the Jedi Master's mind, an image clearly meant only for him. And that image caused Kahne to react unexpectedly. The Jedi Master backed up quickly, a tear rolling down his cheek and his eyes had turned bloodshot within an instant. Kahne was seemingly out of breath as he placed his hands on Alexandra's shoulders affectionately. "I'm sorry, are you okay." Kahne hoped that he didn't do anything to harm her, he wouldn't ever want that. And it was in that moment that Kahne felt he wasn't going to be doing that again. If ever...

"I'm sorry, I can't do that again."

Alexandra sat up with the Jedi Master and prepared herself as best she could for what was to come; really not knowing what to expect. The Rogue's only other time experiencing the Force was when a Sith tried to mess with her during one of their missions. That had been unpleasant to say the least, but Alex knew Kahne would not hurt her like the darksider did with inflicting horrible even painful visions while she was flying.

After taking a deep breath, the brunette let it out slowly as Kahne gently placed his hand upon the side of her neck. He was making a path of contact most likely was her best guess. Alexandra tried to clear her mind and relax her body leaving herself more open to her Jedi lover to meld with her. Images of the Nabooian's life started to appear as in a slide show. She unconsciously bit her lip upon seeing his family killed. Sharing his pain as if her own.

Just like mine…

Next an older man took in a younger boy. He mentored him and they had adventures together; his master.

Just like me and Gus… my foster father.

As Kahne's emotions ebbed and flowed from happy to sad, contentment to anguish, so did Alex's. She understood…. and even more so when the woman appeared, then apparently died in his arms.

What happened next though startled the pilot. The Master Jedi suddenly flew back from her as if he'd seen a ghost, and he was as white as one too. She wasn't quite sure what to do in that moment. Alexandra's first instinct was to comfort Kahne, hold him, tell him it would be okay. Kiss his worries away. Was it though? She had to hope so for the both of them.

"I'm fine, Kahne. You did not harm me. Scared me a bit just now yes, but not hurt," Alex smiled softly, then moved closer to wrap her arms around him and pull the man to her in a caring embrace.

"You don't need to… I'm here for you. You're safe with me," she whispered, then placed a tender kiss to his forehead and looked directly into his slowly fading bloodshot eyes.

"What ever frightened you so, let me be your hope to make you stronger than it."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

He was grateful to hear that he didn't harm her, which he was sure that he didn't. He just hoped that she didn't see that last bit that he did. Which in regards to her words she didn't, and for that he was happy. Simply because he still wasn't sure what it was, or what had him on edge when it came to seeing that face, those eyes...and that look that darkened face gave him. Kahne wasn't afraid of anything, or so he told himself. But that look caused a chill to creep up his spine. Perhaps it was because he didn't understand it, or maybe because he was having such an amazing time with Alexandra that he hoped nothing would ruin it.

However, regardless of what it was. This wasn't his first tussle with a dark entity, and Kahne would do whatever he could to defeat it.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close to her and Kahne had felt instant relief. The Jedi in turn wrapped his arms around her, she kissed his forehead and looked into his eyes and the Jedi took a deep breath loving the feel of her lips against him. Kahne heard her words, she wanted to be his hope.

She already was...

Kahne leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her with serenity and deep passion alike. After a few seconds he just leaned his forehead against hers with his eyes closed, regaining his breath.

"I don't know what it was, I don't understand it....that's what concerns me. I sense a great darkness around it, and where there's darkness. That means Sith...but I can't be too sure. I'm sure it, whatever it is will reveal its presence in due time."

She didn't want to cut things short here, but Alexandra's desire for the man in her arms was starting to flair again. It was beginning to get light outside the Jedi Master's bedroom window and soon their respective days would start. Who knew what would come of it.

The Rogue was wishing and praying that the squadron would have a light day scheduled after the Gala event. Alleycat was sure there would be many of her fellow squad mates with severe hangovers. She was really fortunate Kahne came along when he did and saved her from herself… Anyways, the two were together again and that's all that really mattered in her book. The Taanabian was right where she wanted to be, and with whom.

"Mhm I'm hopeful the matter will work itself out with a positive ending… " Alex offered encouragingly with a brush of her lips against his, then the brunette pushed the Jedi back gently into the pillows and onto his back, sliding atop of Kahne with a mischievous glint in those brandy brown orbs of hers. "just as I'm hopeful for a positive ending to our first night together… and many more to come."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"It should, I have hope...and you." The Jedi smiled as she brushed her lips lightly against his own and she pushed him back gently on the pillows and she climbed atop him. Kahne noted that mischievous grin on her face and he couldn't help but laugh. His hands traveled along her thighs, hand on either side. Before the moved up slowly and carefully atop her stomach and towards her bosom. Kahne then pushed himself up and and his hands moved around to her lower back and his lips met hers and kissed her passionately. This was without a doubt the greatest night have had ever had. Alexandra was amazing, in every way, he couldn't have imagined being with anyone else.

The Jedi gently pulled her down with him as he started what looked to be another piece of their passion and desire for each other coming to fruition. Just as he did last night he would show her in actions just how he felt about her, and would make her feel amazing, truly a one of a kind feeling.

Hope and the force it seemed had brought them together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom