Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Start Too Late

Ahron stood in the Golden Hall, arms crossed, tapping her fingers against her bicep nervously as she stood there waiting for someone to come meet her. She hadn't been expecting a response so quickly, and she was put off being brought to an official building. It made her uncomfortable. She wanted a private location where the chances of being overheard were unlikely, but for all she knew, she could be explaining this in front of a council, and she didn't have time to convince multiple people. She didn't have time for Bureaucracy.

The Galaxy didn't have time for it either.

The force was shifting, and while your average force user wouldn't notice it, she knew what she was looking for. She knew what this feeling was, and worse, she had seen footage that couldn't exist unless it was true. Everything was lining up and if what she had seen was true, then the Galaxy was going to see the return of an old enemy... And this time it would be worse.

She looked at the door, then turning around to look at the handful of other people in the Hall, at least, this part of it, and her anxiety only grew. She reached into her belt pouch and pulled out her bottle, looking at it. She had taken far more of these than she was used too, and yet she was still wired. She hadn't felt panic of this level in a while, and while part of her didn't want to care, a vast majority of her knew that this would be catastrophic. She didn't think they would be able to recover. Ever. So few survived and the hunt that followed should have killed enough to end them, but it clearly didn't. This was going to be a problem...

Voph enjoyed moments such as this. Walking the halls in silence. No meetings, no requests, nothing to sign, nothing needing his immediate attention. Well, aside from the Visitor he'd recieved. A lizard of some kind that he'd seen in passing on a few occasions. Ahron, he believed her name was. Her? He wasn't sure. She wasn't a species Voph was familiar with. Vaguely similar to Trandosians. Perhaps a subspecies that evolved while he was...occupied.

He stepped into the grand foyer of the Golden Hall, the capital of Vylmira. Voph idly brushed a speck of dust from his robes as he stepped forward to meet his guest. But...something was wrong. The apathetic and lethargic being he'd witnessed before was replaced with...fear? Yes, that was probably fear he was sensing. At the very least, even if the being wasn't...afraid, something was agitating her to the point of drawing her from her usual stupor.

"Ahron, was it?" Voph folded his hands behind his back as he addressed the creature, brow furrowing as he studied her. "I am High Councilor Voph. You wished to speak with me. Your message sounded...urgent."

[member="Ahron Rol"]

Ahron took a moment to look at Voph as he arrived. There was quite a bit going through her mind. She needed to convince this person to take her even remotely seriously, but thankfully, he had responded. That was good. At least she had his curiosity at the least. "Urgent is an understatement. What it regarded has had a long time to fester and grow hateful. They have more reasons than most to hate the galaxy as a whole, and they have had a long time to prepare again," She said simply, lifting a hand and starting to scratch behind her jaw. She had been doing this a lot by how damaged the scales and quills were there. A nervous tick of sorts.

She took a breath and continued. "I'm probably the only one who actually knows how dangerous they can be, and at this point, I couldn't even fathom how dangerous they have become," She sighed. "But before I give anything else, I would rather not be somewhere so public, because it is not easy for me to explain. It also looks bad on me." She stated simply, looking at Voph gain. "So, if you would please lead the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom