Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Start for Change

Amilja stood before the spaceport of Naboo, worried as to if she'd actually be able to leave this world. She had no travel papers and little money, so she wondered if she'd even get to leave. With a sigh, she stepped into the port and walked around, letting her feet carry her wherever. She had no idea where she wanted to go.

After a minute or two, she found herself standing before a ticket counter. "Where to?" the person behind it said, looking at her gently.

"Umm..." Amilja started, looking to the board behind the man, seeing the different names she saw before one seemed to pop out at her. "Voss, please" she said suddenly without much thought. He smiled and nodded, giving her small paper to which had her destination on it.

She left the desk, blinking, she hadn't paid anything nor did she have to show any papers. Confused, she head to the ship to which was headed for Voss. Once upon the ship, she took a seat and watched the people around her. She turned her attention back to the paper in her hand.

How had she gotten here? With a sigh, she laid back in her seat, it wasn't comfortable but it was all she had. Not too long after, she drifted into sleep. She didn't wake up until a loud announcement boomed through the ship.

"Approaching Voss, brace for entry."

Amilja stretched lightly and straightened up, looking around once more. She saw less people, they must have wondered elsewhere. Not bothering with that, she awaited her arrival upon this planet.

Once the ship had landed, she stepped off with the others, her eyes wide at the city before her. It was not quite as large as her home on Naboo, but she had never been to one that looked like this. She guessed it was because she had never left Naboo that she was so surprised by the differences. She walked for a bit, once again letting her feet lead her, not really have a destination on this planet she had picked almost randomly.

She ventured down some side streets, feeling a certain...force pushing her into a certain direction. She had first went against it, wondering, but eventually, that force just felt so strong she had to listen to it. It was something similar to what she had felt when she had chosen this world. Deciding to follow it, she ventured down a large but surprisingly empty road. She walked it for a while before she found herself before a rather large and slightly decorated building.

"Where...am I?" she questioned, stepping forward towards the building.

[member="Amilja Masmor"]

Seated in a corner, close to the entrance of the Silver Temple; everyone could see the Jedi Master normally known just as Vex. In the past few days, it was normal for him to just seat in that place for a few hours... some said he just had too much time in his hands, others often said that he was just a crazy man, but in reality; he was there in order to monitor who was going in and out of the temple.

It was not his official duty, however; as a former military officer and as one of the Jedi tasked to ensure the Order's safety in his undercover missions, he had to make sure that the young ones were safe to train without the need to worry about an unexpected attack... like the one Connor Harrison some time ago... although it came from another Jedi and it was in order to practice.

Vexander's blue gaze fell upon all of those that set foot inside, and inmediately, without them knowing; he began to probe each person with the help of the Force in order to find their intentions... honestly, most of the days he didn't encounter anything out of the ordinary other than a master scolding his apprentice for arriving late, a Knight running of to some errand, or the occasional Ranger bringing someone for questioning... afterall, the Silver Jedi were tasked with the safety of the citizens of Voss.

After some time, the corellian noticed a girl stepping into the temple... a young red haired girl with green eyes that looked around the place with awe... With great interest, Vex probed her since she did seemed to be just lost, or it could even be a facade in order to do some damage... however, the Force brought a lot of information to the Jedi.

In a heartbeat, Vexander noticed that she was attuned to the Force, and that she was indeed lost... she was looking for something around the place but her feelings pointed to the fact that she was confused and indeed wandering around the place.

Vexander raised his eyebrow a bit and explored his options: he could just watch her further and see what the Force had in store for such lady... looking around, the man noticed that no other person was actually paying attention to her...

Realizing that perhaps was meant to meet the girl today, the Jedi began to walk towards her with a steady pace. His gray robes waved with each step as he approached her, he tried to do his best in order to analyze the girl... then when he was just a couple of meters away, he just addressed her politely and calmly in order to avoid any unpleasant surprises.

"Well... hello there!" said at the moment he raised his right hand while his left remained in sight but taking his belt from the left side of his waist "Welcome to the Temple of the Silver Jedi... may I be of assistance miss...?" said hoping to get a name.

[member="Vexander Graves"]

Amilja jumped slightly when a voice called out to her, she turned to see a man who was dressed in robes. She tilted her head as she listened, blinking slightly. "Temple of the Silver Jedi?" she gave the area she was in one more look around and turned her attention back to the man, "So that is what this place is..." She felt a little strange feeling, something about this building, it felt...strong. She tried to focus on this feeling and soon realized it was the people who were passing by. As well as the man who was before her. "Jedi...I've heard that word before..." she pondered more to herself than talking to him.

[member="Amilja Masmor"]

Vexander's left eyebrow arched a bit showing a slight surprise at the comment he just heard from the girl. She just arrived to the Temple without real knowledge where she was supposed to go? Moreover, she didn't know what Jedi were?

The young man looked at the girl straight to her eyes and tried to analyse her completely and to see if she was really sincere... which so far, he believed she definitely was...

"I am glad you have heard of us..." although the comment might seem sarcastic, he definitely wasn't "...Jedi are those who learn the ways of the Force and seek it's aid in order to help others." the bearded man didn't know if she would get the meaning... perhaps she have heard about the Force?

"Have you heard something different about us?"

[member="vexander graves"]

Amilja tilted her head a little, trying to remember, "My father mentioned the force, he said it guides people," she answered. She nodded slowly, "Father also mentioned the Jedi, I remember." She looked to the man, narrowing her eyes slightly, "Was it the force that led me here?" she asked, "Are you a Jedi?" A little surprised by what that could mean, she waited for his reply.

[member="Amilja Masmor"]

The man looked at the young girl's green eyes. To be brought to the Temple by the Force... and still now knowing about it? definitely has to do with the will of the Force but it was hard to tell at the moment, Vex had to know further about it.

With a small grin in his face, hidden a bit by his beard, he proceeded to reply to the young one with what he knew about the Force.

"You believe that the Force brought you here?" he asked a bit in order for her to expand, however; he didn't actually wait for her reply since her words implied that she was "You see, the Force is an intangible energy for most that binds the galaxy together... it is present in the very air that we breath... although it is intangible for most, there is a few with the ability to feel it, use it and even allow themselves to be guided by it in different ways..." Vexander stopped for a moment in order for the information to sync in a bit and then continued "...sometimes, it even guides those who have the ability to feel without their own knowledge in order to complete a bigger purpose. That is why Jedi like me stay in the Temple, in order to learn how to use the force for the greater good of the galaxy."

The Master stopped for a moment, and waited for the young girl to understand a bit about what he had said... in fact he tried to explain as easiest as possible... however, he realized that perhaps showing what the force is capable of would be better.

"Perhaps you would like for me to show you what I mean with use the force?"

Amilja listened intently as the man before her explained what Force was and what he was. Nodding as she listened, she was reminded of the way she had gotten here. She wasn't even of this world and yet she had somehow traveled here with nothing but a simple feeling she had. When he mentioned about showing her what he meant with using the force, she tilted her head, a little confused. "The force can be used?" she asked, a little confused.

She then began to wonder if she should mention how she even got here, that could possibly explain some things to him. "Umm, can I first ask another question?" she muttered.

[member="Amilja Masmor"]

Vexander smiled at the girl trying to gain her trust a bit... if what he suspected was true, he had to earn more than her trust in order to guide her through the long road that meant to be a Silver Jedi.

"Of course, what is your question?"

Amilja slowly took a breath and looked to him, "Could...could I have the force?" she asked him. Taking another breath, she decided to explain how she got there. "You see, I'm from Naboo. I was in the space port, wandering mostly and then I suddenly felt this planet..." she paused, trying to think of the word to use, "It...called out to me, almost" she muttered. She sighed, wondering if she made any sense, "And then...even I was wondering about this world...something...pulled me here" she finished. She looked to him, hoping he understood what she had just said.

[member="Amilja Masmor"]

Some people called them hunches, some others just coincidences, and some others just said that it was crazy talk. However, for a Jedi, being guided by the Force to the level the girl was describing was more than possible... it was almost likely.

Vexander was not that tall, however he tried to get to the same eye level of the girl and tried to perform a small test in order to be a hundred percent sure... he probed the mind of the girl with the Force and hovered to a small part of the brain... a test that was done in the old days... if the person was Force Sensitive his or her brain would push back the probe.

In an instant, Vex's probe was knocked back (look under "Detecting the Force" if needed) strongly and unconsciously by the red headed girl.

With a smile in his face, the young man tried once again to reassure the girl about the whole subject.

"I am certain the Force brought you here... and for a reason."

When the male had stared at her intently, she tilted her head, a little confused. Was he going to say anything? As she watched him, something happened but she couldn't be too sure of that it was. It was a split second thing that she had barely noticed. However, shortly after, he spoke up. The Force brought her here...and there was some unknown reasoning as to why. She thought back to her sister and wondered if this was the way in order for her to get to her sister. That was what had been on her mind the majority of the time till now, her mind had run a little astray when she had met this man.

She found herself nodding to him, a determined look crossing her face, "Right, I guess...I will do my best" she smiled. At what, she would find out.

[member="Amilja Masmor"]

Vexander smiled and then extended his right hand towards the temple in a welcoming manner.

"Should I show you what might be ahead of you if you decide to train in the ways of the Force?" before the young girl could even answer he just remember that he actually didn't even know the girl's name "Training is rewarding but hard, you'll spend days and nights without success..." with his left hand he closed his hand into a fist "...but when you have learned how to use it and feel it, you'll be capable of things beyond your imagination for the sake of others."

Smiling once again, Vex decided to ask the same question he did before but in a direct manner "What is your name young one?"

Amilja nodded slowly as she continuesd to listen to the older male. From what he said, they; being the Silver Jedi, are taught with the mindset of helping others. To herself, she felt that was right, for all she was doing now was for the sake of her sister. She smiled gently upon him asking her name, "I'm Amilja Masmor," she replied. "What is yours?" she asked in return.

[member="Amilja Masmor"]

The Jedi Master smiled a bit, she might have been too distracted in order to hear his name when he first introduced himself, nevertheless; he had to start creating some bridges if she was really going to learn the ways of the Force... and if he was going to be the one guiding her to such path.

"Vexander Graves miss Masmor." said with a small bow with his head. Hoping that she would promptly follow him, he began to slowly move towards the Jedi Temple and straight to the training grounds "Tell me young one, do you have any combat training? have you received any higher education in a university or a field that suits you the most?"

Amilja felt a little strange at being called by her lastname, "Please just call me Amilja," she laughed a little. She then followed after him and tilted her head at his question, "No, I grew on in the fields of Naboo, helping my father with the harvest." She had no experience when it came to fighting and she knew very little about the worlds. All she had learned was from her father, who seemed to know quite a bit. There were times she wondered if he was even from Naboo.

[member="Amilja Masmor"]

The young man nodded at the comment on using her first name "Very well Amilja".

With patience, Vexander heard the explanation she gave on her experience and what she did for a living. It was interesting how much you could learn from a simple sentence... and many other things might pop to the head if you keep thinking about it. However; Vexander focused just in the experience.

Just before the Master could say anything, they entered the Training Grounds, were several young padawans were training in the ways of the Force. Across the grounds, in the other side, a young male twilek was standing in front of rocks with the size of what some might consider beachballs, he had his hands extended and in front of him, the rocks began to move and levitate without not apparent reason. In the other side however, several others were using some sort of swords that had a beam of pure light and they were moving in syncronization in front of what seemed to be a female instructor.

"Here is where the young members of the Order and others not so young are able to hone their abilities and their connection to the Force." Vexander began to walk towards the twilek and once they were close enough he began to talk again "This one over here is training in order to increase his telekinetic abilities with the Force..." the bearded man looked at the red-haired girl following him and tried to notice her reaction at such display... although perhaps it was something hard to swallow, her reaction meant a lot to him and thus... he waited...

Amilja followed after Vexander, it was a rather unusual name, at least to her she guessed. Not many people on Naboo had a name like that, however, people on Naboo often told her and her sister that they had unusual names as well. Amilja figured she wasn't one to really judge on what was unusual then, she smiled a little sheepishly.

As her thoughts were wondering, she was lead into what could only be training grounds. Once she raised her eyes to look around her, she found them growing wide in wonder. She looked to Vexander when he spoke, where young members would train and older ones enhance. She turned attention to the group of young people who were wielding what she could only guess was a lightsaber, her father had told her much of those powerful weapons.

When she saw Vexander walked once more, she hurried to catch up with him and was brought to a student who had a rock in the air but without touching said rock. She wondered how he was doing that and upon hearing Vexander's explanation, she realized something. "It's...like when my sister..." she didn't finish the thought out loud, thinking it over in her mind. Her eyebrows narrowed as she was now deep in thought, however, it made a lot more sense now. So she and her sister had the powers of the Force, which would explain why their parents had been so protective of the girls when the Empire soldiers had approached them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom