Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Star Shines upon the Kat

Gray sat in his cargo hold cross legged. His eyes were shut and his head tilted down while his arms rested on his legs. He looked like a man who had fallen asleep, but he wasn't. He was feeling the force like he had been taught by his master and lover [member="Stardust"] . He needed to train to get better, because he had enough of how out of control things had gotten before he found out he was force sensitive. It wasn't fun to have hot drinks fall into your lap. No fun at all.

The Gypsy Caravan was just floating through space like Gray had told his droid Key to do. He wanted to spend some time training on his own, even though he was not the only one on board. His new partner and crew mate [member="Katelyn Thanewulf"] was around somewhere. He didn't know where she would be at though, because his focus was entirely on his training.

Gray just sat there with the force collecting around him and flowing through him. He was only wearing a pair of pants, because he tended to get very sweaty while working his body out and doing other parts of his training routine. He had already done some running and weight lifting, so his body was still shiny from the last of the sweat that had refused to go away. Everything was going as well as usual for him so far, but who knew what all was in store for him today.

She could feel him mediating...even while she was in hyperspace she could feel his influence in the force and smiled... She had taught him enough that he got graso of it and now could mediated on the force

and the reason she was in hyperspace? Well to meet [member="Gray Raxis"] her lover and his new partner he had told her about... She wanted to meet the new person probably because she was protective also because gray had mentioned the person possibly being a force sensitive

She finally exited out as r8 who now had a k1 body alerted her of existing and that grays ship was close"excellent contact key and tell em to get ready for us to dock and alert gray"she said and smiled

[member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Stardust"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn was standing upright within her 'room' that Gray had given her free of charge as she was his guest. Her arms were up and shielded her face, her right fist clasped within an boxing-glove with metal laying across the knuckles to better even the advantage against her droid opponent. The metal knuckles would allow Katelyn to actually physically damage the Droid without severely damaging her right fists otherwise using her bare knuckles as she would have usually done.

Katelyn was wearing a tight sleeveless black tanktop, with bandages reaching up her right forearm under her boxing-glove due to trying to train herself in martial arts.

A metal punch was sent towards Katelyn which she caught within her left metal arm, avoiding any physical damage whilst still feeling the full extent of the metal punch but not as heavily as she would have if she had her actual arm. Katelyn ducked under the next punch, which was in the same manner as the previous punch. This allowed Katelyn to dart her right hand towards the lower abdomen of the droid, causing the droid to let off a low beep when it was hit before kicking at Katelyn. The metal foot had caught Katelyn in the ribs, probably bruising the area where she was hit under her shirt.

The droid tried with a different approach this time, but this time Katelyn was prepared. She usually didn't use the force when training becasue she wanted to rely upon her own skills. She used the force to sense the droid's next incoming attack before catching it within her left metal hand and sending a right hook towards the droid's head and than another and another. Before she knew it, Katelyn had been hit two more times in the same area of her ribs before hearing a snap, causing her to stumble back a few steps.

"Training Sequence 012B, Failed. Stand down." These words caused the training droid to power off, allowing Katelyn to store away the droid before sitting cross-legged upon the head of her bed. Her hands were on her knees as she began to breath in and out, breath in...breath out. "I should probably do something about that busted rib..."

[member="Stardust"] [member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Gray was about to switch to his next phase of training when Key suddenly announced over the ship's internal systems that Star was going to board. He opened up his eyes and stood up. He walked over to a com system on the wall and said, " Alright Key, do everything you need to do to let her on board. Also let Star know I'm going to take a quick shower, so she can make herself at home. Please and thank you my wonderful little droid!" He started to head to his room after he finished speaking.

Gray saw Kat on her way to the medical bay as he went to this room. He was still only wearing a pair of pants as he smiled at her. He said as he got close, " Hey Kat. We got a guest boarding, so mind going and greeting them for me? I'm all sweaty and need to shower real quick first. I'll be there in a few minutes. Looking good in your tank top by the way. Now then, shower time." He continued on his way to his room to get clean.

Stardust had r8 maneuver in and get ouo next to the ships as she walked diver to the boarding door dusting herself off and sighing, she hoped looked somewhat decent for the new person she was meeting...ah feth it it was a ship person looking good meant something not covered in something or torn....in which star tried for that not to happen

She smiled as the doors opened and walked in r8 following behind her beeping at her"I'm sure key is at the bridge go head there"she said as he rolled off beeping at her as she shook her head chuckling and started walking as she got in comms"I'll be in the main room when you guys are able to"she said and walked listening to the clanking and clinking of her shoes on the metal floor...a sound worth listening to

She finally made it to the main room and sat down

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn walked into the Medbay, right past Star without knowing she was waiting in the main-room. Katelyn sat herself down upon a metal bench. She pulled out a med-kit from a nearby compartment and set it down upon the bench before lifting up her shirt to expose the area where part of her chest was bruised.

Katelyn pulled out a Bacta Syringe from the med-kit and injected in into the area closest to her ribs. She could feel it slowly working. Despite having Bacta, it would still take an hour if not a few hours for the rib to be fixed. Katelyn pulled out a gauze and bacta pad from the med-kit and placed it lightly upon the bruised area before wrapping it up in a short roll of bandages. Once Katelyn finished, she replaced the med-kit's pieces and placed it back in the compartment she found it in, before standing up from the bench and making her way to the main room, unaware of Star being in the room.

Once Katelyn got into the room, she was surprised to see Star in the room, will surprised to see a Twi'lek in general. But, she assumed this was Gray's 'guest' he told her about. So, it was probably time to welcome her. Katelyn extended her left metal hand outwards, offering a handshake before talking. "Hey, you must be Gray's friend. I'm Katelyn."

[member="Katelyn Thanewulf"] [member="Stardust"]

Gray walked to his room. He was still pretty sweaty from the training he had just been doing. He got his few clothes off and got into the shower. He turned on the water and began to soak in the hot water. His mind began to wander as he felt it wash over him. He closed his eyes as he just soaked the warmth in. He wasn't sure how the meeting would go, but hoped it went well. He was sure it would go well seeing how friendly Kat and Star both were. If it didn't go well though, he was sure he wouldn't hear the end of it.

Gray wasn't sure how long he was in the shower for. It felt like only ten minutes, but time tended to fly in that place. He grabbed a towel and dried himself off. He went and got some new clothes and put them on. He was back to just wearing a pair of pants, because he was too lazy to put on a shirt. He left his room and went to the main area. He just walked up to the doorway and leaned against it without saying a word. He wanted to hear and see how things were going as he got there.

Stardust hadn't noticed the woman as she passed and smiled ...she guessed she was the new member of grays crew"ah yes well girlfriend actually "she said and shoom her hand...she had a strong grip in her shake that said she could punch a wall and it would crack

She felt gray near the door and knew he'd come in when he wanted to" gray has told me very little about you however I hope to change that!"she said with a smile and sat back down*as I said I'm grays girlfriend stardust.c.rivkan"she said"all he gave me was your name so tell me about yourself
[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Katelyn Feanor

"Well...I won't tell you the long story because...it's...it's personal. But I'll tell you how I got this..." Katelyn brought up her left mechanical arm and the fingers back and forth, towards and away from Star before she brought down her harm again upon her left thigh. "You see...I have a Multi-Personality Disorder. And well, at times the 'other' one comes out and...well attacks people along with acting all cocky, prideful and furious. Anyways, I was Tattoine and I guess I hadn't take my medication for it on that particular day. So, when something stressful came up involving a bounty-hunter...I just lunged at him. You...you ever feel like you can't control yourself...like someone's in control. Well...that's how I felt. I just felt as if...I was powerless. Which was the same way I felt when I found out I was force sensitive. Listen, this is between you and me. So, I was always a rebellious teen...but then it caught up with me. A..," Katelyn chocked on the words before continuing on. "...guard pointed a gun at my head because I was cussing off a guard for abusing an old homeless man...then I just sent them flying when I brought my hands out in front of me. Do you want me to continue with the story?"

[member="Stardust"] [member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]

Gray just kept standing there and listening to Kat's story. He hadn't heard this one before, but then again he never pressured her into saying anything she didn't want to. He knew she would do what she wanted to when she was comfortable with it. He did smile towards them though glad to see things were going well so far. He knew that Star was going to be all for hearing Kat out. She was always that kind and caring with people. Kat had her issues, but he could sense the same quality in her as well. He knew Kat was sensitive and hoped maybe he had found her a good master. He certainly was happy with Star as his master so far.

Star nodded and rubbed her chin listening...so it seemed gray was right with his suspicion of her being a force sensitive..."I understand about not being in control....I recently had a problem with a personality... I had a problem but I had dealt with it"she said and examined her arm with a nod"well I got two of these hagga"she said and smiled as she emitted a calm aura"you sound like you have potential to be a great and powerful force user...and ..I can help you with your multiple personality problem "she said and put a hand on her shoulder" which now I ask...would you like to train under me

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn didn't know what to say. Everything had happened so fast, first she was telling Star her story...the next moment Star was asking her to be her apprentice! Katelyn was left speechless at that moment, her violet eyes scanning all over Star's face, her mouth slightly open in shock. Katelyn's hands shook ever slightly, both in nervousness and fear. Fear that she might make the wrong decision. Nervousness becasue, she had this choice before...and it ended with her master dying in a heap of fire and energy wounds trying to protect her. But, Katelyn know what she should do...their was no mistaking what she thought was right and should do.

Katelyn let off a short sigh and she let off a small and soft smile. "Ok...I'll train under you."

She could feel [member="Katelyn Thanewulf"]'s nervousness and fear...and she had all right to be nervous..for she was giving into something she did not know and understand...

She smiled and patted her shoulder"welcome to uh...the stars academy...yea yea that"she said and laughed

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray smiled as he watched the scene before him. He was glad everything seemed to be going so well. He had hoped this would happen, and it did. It looked like Star had two people to train now, and they both lived on the same ship. He finally decided it was time to join the fray and stopped leaning. He went over to the table and said, " Well Kat, looks like we will be training together from now on. Maybe now Star won't have a student who keeps failing and won't be staring at those lovely breasts and amazing ass every chance they can get." He smirked and gave them a wink. He was feeling pretty good right now about the situation.

Gray just stood there in nothing but pants. He was forgetting still that he wasn't the only one on the ship and the other person happened to be a young woman. He just smiled at them as he leaned against the table with both arms fully extended to support his weight.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Katelyn rolled her eyes at Gray's remark. At times, Gray acted immature, but it was in a 'cute and funny' way that he did so. Then she began to think something, was Gray listening in on the conversation? Speaking of that, she did feel something when a few minutes after entering from the room, coming from the door she walked through. Was it Gray? Probably, Katelyn decided to confront him about it because well...she just didn't feel comfortable with Gray knowing some of that stuff.

Katelyn swallowed slightly before talking, her voice pointed toward's Gray. There was a hint of nervousness, fear and shyness in her voice as she began to talk. "Gray...w-were you listening? To everything? Also...you know you'd have double the hard time...due to both of use being around you." Katelyn slightly cursed herself for saying that, ever since she found out Star was dating gray, she felt slightly awkward around him but not that much, but it would mean she would have to be careful what she did around and said to gray.

Stardust laughed and slapped her knee lightly as she smiled at the twos remarks"

Gray your shirtless in a room with two girls not that either of us mind I'm sure but decency dear"she said and smiled big as she looked over to [member="Katelyn Thanewulf"] "he's always like that huh

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray turned his attention to Kat. He smiled at her and said, " Well I don't know what you said to each other first, but I heard that story you told Star about yourself. I also heard you mention your multiple personality disorder. I had a feeling you had something going on, even though I had no idea what it was. It doesn't change how I feel about you though Kat. You are my crew mate and my partner. You are always welcome on my ship for as long you like.... as well as in my bed." He smirked as he gave her a wink. He couldn't help himself right now. He just had to tease her.

Gray added after a moment, " Kat I will be honest with you here. I have loved having you on board with me. I have been lonely, incredibly lonely, for years. Ever since my parents died it has just been me. I can't express how much that has eaten away at me, but not anymore. Ever since you joined me on the ship I haven't felt lonely or hallow. I find myself having so much fun just watching you nap on the bench, and I know how weird that sounds. So basically Kat, thank you for being here with me." He grinned at her after sincerely. He had meant every word of what he had said to her.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust"]

Katelyn chuckled and smiled lightly at Star's response. "Yeah...always..." Katelyn did a playful wink at Gray to signify she was teasing him, partly. Once she heard Gray's response, she both smiled and blushed...but mostly smiled at most of it save for some of Grays signature flirting techniques. She liked that about him, always brave even though he might get hit...well he would've been hit a month or two ago when she first met Gray when she was on Endor. "Your always the charmer Gray...also thanks. I guess thanks also for having fun watch me sleep...even though that's a bit strange even coming from you. Too bad your not that good at persuading me to get into your bed..." Katelyn let off both a smirk and grin at the last remark. She could also tease Gray, plus it was fun to both tease and make fun of Gray...some times but not all of the time. "Hey...uhm Gray, remember when we first met? When I was all grumpy and upset...I've felt afraid to tell you...but you brought me comfort in my time of need...and even helped me make my decision to leave the First Order. I guess meeting you was some type of Destiny thing...but I truly do value you....as a friend, if your ok with being friends that is."

Stardust chuckled and pattes her bacj"yea you fit in with us perfectly and I can tell gray is in good hands with you"she said and gave a toothy smile"I don't know j wouldn't be surprised if...well if someone out there has a child of his"she said and laughed smiling"

Gray smiled to Kat and said, " Of course I would love to have you as a friend Kat. There is nothing that would make me more happy than that. I mean I love being able to watch a pretty, firm rear while I'm on the ship after all." He chuckled and then turned his attention to Star. He said, " Well that is sort of impossible. I would have had to have convinced a woman to sleep with me first and you both know that has never happened."

Gray winked at Star and then stood up. He stretched his arms over his head and then twisted his torso around. He was feeling a bit stiff there, but it not now. He said after, " So what would you ladies like to do now? Just let me know and I will be more than happy to do everything I can to make it so....except cook. Don't have the ingredients nor the skill."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom