Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A space viking's dream ( ask to join)

The Destroyer

T
Roy saw the punch coming and hopped back, noticing a scorch mark. His left hip. Using this as the focal point of his attack, he ripped his helmet off and swung it in an attempt to smash balgruf's hip with devastating force. As he did this, he swung his lightsaber at the viking's feet with his free hand

[member="Balgruf Lothbrok"]

[member="The Destroyer"]
(OCC: Mutilations are not allowed unless permission is given, not only this but you have not given me any chance to counter your attacks. You may not be doing this on purpose but you are kinda godmodding a bit. Please make your post a bit more reasonable and give me a chance to counter your attack like I have. This is a general rule in role playing to make duels fair..... )

The Destroyer

T
(I just said what I did after each attack. You could easily say that you pulled your hand back and as for the godmodding I dont see how I am. All I did was slash at ur hand then swing my helmet as I slashed again. Nonetheless, I will edit)

[member="The Destroyer"]

The Viking had only one option, he could not dodge the attacks without being hit somewhere, nor could he block any of them. With extreme explosive force, the berserker tackled the individual, which would cause them to both tussle to the ground. This daring attack would certainly hurt his foe, but also would cause the bleeding at his hip to further increase. Landing on top, Balgruf cocked his right arm back preparing for a horrendous punch to the face, this had given an open chance for his foe to strike him on his more stronger side at the moment. His rage had grown, to the point that it was almost uncontrolled, considering this Valkyri was a mountain of muscle the combination worked well. this fight had obviously been turned to his favor, but exactly for how long? ( his arm with the axe was covering his wound so you could easily disarm him as well)

(OCC: sorry for misreading your post my bad I hope you are not angry at me)

The Destroyer

T
(OOC: It's cool, it happens to all of us)
As the mountain of a man tackled Roy, he dropped his lightsaber. He kneed Balgruf in the groin repeatedly before using all of his strength to try and headbutt him. This whole time, he attempted to use his telepathy to lure Balgruf into a calm state and reduce his rage. If this worked, he might have the chance to knock him out. And if he could knock the viking out, he could take the woman and leave. There was no way she would want to stay where there was nothing

[member="The Destroyer"]

Throughout the duel, Balgruf felt conflicting emotions; he would begin to feel calm but suddenly enraged for being kneed in the groin. This had made him lose focus of his punch, so instead he would lock his legs around The destroyer in order to stop his repeated kicking. Soon after, the Viking was head-butted; this had created a massive bruise for both sides , one from the tough Valkyri, who would partially have blood coming from his lips, and one on the forehead of his foe. The warrior felt dazed but continued to fight attempting to yet again strike, his now still opponent, with his axe. The only problem was that it could easily be dodged because of how hard the hit affected the chieftain's focus, both combatants would soon be desperate.

(OCC: I hope this post is ok with you, please tell me if I need to edit anything. I would like this duel to become a tie so Katrina has a choice of where she really wants to go, it would add to the rp of this thread :) :perhaps instead using the last of my focus I punch you square in the face knocking you out, and then from your head butt I fall unconscious, after of course damaging me a bit more so that way it makes it seem realistic)

The Destroyer

T
Roy used his forearm to push the slow moving ax to the side, then punched Balgruf in the hip. He kept kneeing him in the groin, vision still blurry from the headbutt. Hopefully the huge viking would pass out before he had the chance to kill Roy. As he was thinking this, he saw a fist flying at him. Boom. Everything suddenly went dark

[member="The Destroyer"] @Katrina Garnier

After successfully knocking out his enemy Balgruf to fell, right on top of his adversary with all of his weight. His men would have to drag him back to his ship with their riches plundered, as for the girl she had a choice. The battle was an honorable tie, she was free to do as she pleased. She could ether go with the fearsome barbarians who wanted to spare her, or to simply go with the man who was just as guilty in the beginning of the raid and slaughter. Which path would she choose? Would she decide to find out what this Valkyri warrior would want with her, or would she stay? Regardless the gods would be pleased of the semi- victory, blood was shed. But, time was running out for her to make her choice.

Katrina could only shake her head at the men whom were fighting for her. It was silly and honestly she wanted nothing to do with either of the two brutes. If they couldn't behave themselves Kat had no use for either of them. They both, in her mind, were responsible for what happened to the village that she loved. Lightsaber pointed towards the men on the ground she glared at them both. "Tell me why I shouldn't just kill you both now."

The Destroyer

T
Roy came to, looking up at the woman. His vision was blurry and he looked around for his lightsaber. It was laying about 5 feet away, perhaps he could get it. "Because now, you have nothing and no way to get off of this rock. Not to mention the fact that there are vikings ready to kill you" Roy said, rubbing his temples. He had only cut down a few villagers, and risked his life to save the fething woman. Now she threatened him. This made his blood boil, he became filled with rage. "Do you really believe you can kill me? Even if you succeed my warriors will slay you. Your other option is to put your glow stick away and accept what little kindness I have left, for me to get you off of this desolate planet. Or you could go with Beefy McStabsalot and be his fething war prize."

[member="Katrina Garnier"][member="Balgruf Lothbrok"]

[member="The Destroyer"] [member="Katrina Garnier"]

The Viking stood gazed at the two dizzy " She would not be a prize, but an equal among our clan. Regardless, as my honor as a Valkyri I will let you make your own choice. For sure you cannot stay here, your hold has been wiped out I doubt you could stay here long. " . The battle had been a tie, and therefore neither could take her, the force being who defended the village would have three options. Stay here, which guarantees almost complete Isolation for life, come with Balgruf, which would be preferred by him, or with " The Destroyer". Who with no legit reason, wanted to take her with him, by the gods this was interesting. Who would Katrina prove? Who would she travel with? Would she become a raider? Time would tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom