Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A soldier and a bounty hunter (Vendir, Nova Thanewulf)

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Tatooine

Vendir was on tatooine. He was on his way to a moister farmers house, well not a moister farmer but a criminals house. He got to the door and knocked on it. A man opened the door and said "what do you want" Vendir took out his lightsaber and said "I would say 'you're life' but that's too cliché so I will just kill you" the man went to run but he only got a step away from the door before Vendir stabbed him "that's what you get" he looked around the house before walking through the desert towards Mos Isely.

@[member="Nova Thanewulf"]

Black absorbs more incoming light then other colors. That was a fact well known on this back... earth world. It was also why everything was a lighter color; mostly brown like this damnable sand. The heat didn't matter when your suit could regulate the temperature, and that was important for her race. Nova blankly starred out her visor at the dull visage this town offered; so nothing really. Her hud screened for any threats that may jump out at her. You never know if someone decides to pull a weapon on you. Then again, who's going to attempt to tussle with here when; 1) She's never been to Tatooine before to piss off the wrong people. And 2) The multitude of weapons and her intimidating appearance would keep any away save the dumbest. It was a real bore waiting here for this jerk. Nova licked her lips; she was getting thirsty.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
When Vendir reached Mos Isely he looked for because he was supposed to be meeting with her "where is she" he said looking around. He noticed the civilians moving away from him, being 7'9" he expected that "typical" he said. He noticed someone with lots of weapons standing across from him "ah, here she is" he said approaching her.

@[member="Nova Thanewulf"]

"Well, well, well, the triumphant returns" Nova raised her arms in a teasing sense of praise for Vendir. She dropped them back to her sides with a thump. Her smaller stature was rather noticeable with him right up close. Nova had to angle her neck a bit to get a sight of his mask. "Maybe some transportation next time. Its not good to keep me waiting. Especially in this". Nova paused herself and visibly twisted her body around to show she was looking. "Well I'll save the insults and keep calling it a place".

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
looked over @[member="Nova Thanewulf"] who was standing in front of him "you're smaller than I thought you would be..." He chuckled "and sorry about not bringing transport. We could steal one though..." He looked around for a speeder "or we could walk to our destination" he said looking back at her "and I'd prefer you didn't chose the latter"

Nova didn't mind his notation of height difference between the two. Everyones short when you're Wookie height. She was a respectable six five, taller than many. "Well I didn't come for petty crimes now did I? But if we're going to walk lets get a move on; I'm parched from just looking at the heat. Thankfully I don't have to bear it". Nova knocked on her armor like one would knock on wood. "Lead on". She gestured for him to do so.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir nodded and started walking with the woman "you know this is going to be a long walk" he said. Engaging in small talk "and I don't have any water for you so you're gonna need to find some" he stepped over a skeleton "so you have any stories to tell" he didn't want to engage in small talk. But he wanted to know more about @[member="Nova Thanewulf"]

Nova kept pace with her larger cohort. "I was thinking more of getting black out drunk somewhere but I guess its to early in the day for that. Plus I do of course carry a canteen. I'd be ill prepared if I didn't". The two walked maybe two buildings before he started asking questions about her past. "Alright, heres one. Two years ago up in Sith and Mandalorian space. I get hired on to do some 'recon' work by the Sith. Well things get harry, I get shooty. By then the whole place is up in alarm. Turned into a bit of a run and gun situation. And mind you its just me here. So I have about twenty guys chasing me, and they're like a hound pack on fresh meat. All angry but pretty stupid. I made a corner and set a charge on the floor as I'm going. Blew them clean to Kessel. Wrecked that place up pretty good. And I'm alive to tell you so how the rest goes is rather obvious".

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Vendir looked at @[member="Nova Thanewulf"] and grunted "yes I guess it is" he looked around "well if you want to know how I got this tall then" he stopped "well basically I helped some scientist so he helped me" he started walking again and I'm guessing you're armor can cool you off anyway" he looked at a group of jawas "and if you wanted to know who made my armor. It was a Mandalorian. I paid him a lot of money to make it" the two continued through the desert.

@[member="Vendir"]

Nova kept on trudging through the sandy street with Vandir, stopping when he did and keeping a watchful eye out for trouble. He asked an open question to wether her armor was climate controled; which she gave an affirmation to. A number of Jawas were huddled in their sown little circle. Eagerly planning on the next was to make some money she was sure. Vandir was going on about how hey got so tall, and who made his armor. Things she did not ask for him to tell, and nor should he be giving away such secrets. Not that it was bad for her in a way. If she needed to kill him that armor would probably prove very durable. "Your quite open Vendir. But how far exactly is this place anyways"?

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
"Easier to trust someone when you know them" Vendir said looking back at @[member="Nova Thanewulf"] "but the place is just over this dune" he pointed at a sand dune in front of them "and I do realize you are tall for most species. But to me..." He looked back at her "well I worded it wrong. Because you are a foot smaller than me" he chuckled as they walked over the dune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom