Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A smuggler and a bounty hunter, what could go wrong?

Malik

M
Malik shifted uncomfortably where he stood. Did I seriously set up a date? Well the obvious answer is yes. Just keep calm and you can do this. Malik was at Fondor for one main reason, to capture an imperial deserter. But now he was unmasked at the shipyards waiting for his girlfriend. Heh, that's even hard to say. I just said yes without thinking. But I don't really regret it. What was that emotion called.....love? Yea that's it. Malik sighed, he was a train wreck. This was the first time he cared so much for one person.

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik smiled at her "Right back at you Thalia. Now let's get this thing started shall we?"

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik smiled and began to walk with her. "I'm going to be honest, I haven't been to Fondor often. In fact this is the second time I've been here so I don't really know the best places to go."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik smiled even wider "So what made you want to become a smuggler? It can be quite the dangerous job so I would expect you to have a reason."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Mail laughed "You would expect me to say the same as a bounty hunter but that was only a bonus. You see before I was a bounty hunter I was a bounty. Still am, pretty sure it's 50,000 now? But every bounty hunter who met me failed collecting the bounty. That made me think I could do better than them. I plan to be the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy. I know what bounty hunters do wrong since I am there to always see what they did, I do not make the same mistakes."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik smiled "Thanks Thalia." It was strange not wearing the mask. He had worn the mask for so long he sometimes forgot he actually had a face.

Malik

M
Malik stopped in surprise when she asked that Here?! Infront of all these people? But it's for her...right? Malik sighed and reached for his mask, taking it off and hiding it away in his cloak. "Sure, anything for you."

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik did nothing as she kissed him, he didn't kiss back or pull back, he just stood there. When he felt the rain he pulled back and looked into her eyes. "We should get to cover somewhere, we don't want to be outside when this gets worse."

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik chuckled softly when they reached the covered area "Karking rain just loves ruining my parade doesn't it. Sorry Thalia, looks like we won't be going far until the rain stops.

Malik

M
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Malik was surprised when she leaned to him again but this time he was the one that started the kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom