Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Small Meeting

"My Lord, he will be here soon."

That was the message [member="Darth Erebos"] would here as the owner of Drakos Systems would arrive, seeking to get a contract from the One Sith. Darth Erebos- a Dark Council Member would have the authority to be able to set up a contract with the up, and coming company.

Krayzen was particularly nervous, mostly b/c the General of the One Sith would be talked to in a different manner. He would be talked to as a General, or as a One Sith Knight. He would be approached differently, as a businessman, seeking to create profit.

As he arrived in Coruscant, wearing his new armor, he waited to go and see [member="Darth Erebos"].

Erebos sat in the private chamber made for each of the council members in the former One sith palace. Sitting at his desk made the foremost chamber of his private chambers seem like an office, his secretes and projects kept deeper inside the chambers along with other objects of interest to him. "My Lord, he will be here soon." Came in from the communication slab on his desk. "Good send him in when he arrives, but disarm him." He added even though he knew he had more power than [member="Krayzen Dratos"], he was going to treat him like the businessman he was coming as.

Leaning into the chair he sat on while holding a few documents on the in field performance of the new armor that the soldiers of the one sith had newly acquired from Erebos's own company, though he kept his ownership of it a secret through an alter ego kept from all but those he trusted. Looking up towards Krayzen, his signature mask still in place, as he entered he simply gestured for him to sit down on one of the chairs in front of his desk. "Krayzen, could you please elaborate on the contracts you are bringing to my table today?" He said as he placed the reports on the desk and then interlocked his fingers while bringing them up to chest level.

The Sith Knight went to [member="Darth Erebos"], having not carried any weapons. One could argue however that his armor was a weapon in itself, but that was another debate all together, a debate that Krayzen did not need to think about.

"Darth Erebos, today I bring to you two products, one that is commonly available in the market, the other that is not seen in the galaxy. Firstly, I bring to you the DKS 401 Anti Force User Armor,- a force user armor that while in low production as one would expect- it features phrik, and a dark side nexus, as well as other armor functions that make it highly effective for a user who is facing a dark sided, or light sided opponent.

Secondly, Darth Erebos, I would like to offer you the M4020 Sensor Jammer, one of the few EWAR weapons in the galaxy. They are commonly seen in the frigates I designed, and we would more than happy supply this to you Darth Erebos.

What is your opinion?"

Looking from [member="Krayzen Dratos"] and to the files on the products he had brought to him, Erebos read carefully over each design and their capabilities. To say he was impressed would be an understatement. "You want these products to be exclusive to the one sith?" He then asked as he placed the files down on the desk and looked towards Krayzen once more.

"No my Lord. We wish to be able to set up a contract with the One Sith in order to be able to produce this products for us my Lord. Various companies, from the Clone Wars to this era set up contracts with other factions for them to use our products, and this meeting my Lord is no different."

Krayzen then looked at Darth Erebos, seeing the Sith Lord was impressed by his designs. The One Sith General was slightly encouraged, but still maintained his calm visual expression, making sure that just b/c [member="Darth Erebos"] liked it did not mean a contract would be set up.

"Do we have an agreement Darth Erebos?" Krayzen asked.

"Considering we are at war and even during the clone wars there were companies that did sell to both sides but they also sold exclusive products to each side." He said as he brought his hands up to his chin, interlocking his fingers as he brought them against the mouth area of his mask. "I don't need to tell you that we are at war, You've probably participated more in it than me by far. So to tell you how disastrous either of these technologies would be in the hands of our enemies would be a mute point." He then said as he let his words sink in, Despite being a businessman himself and seeing the value in such technology being sold to all he had realized that sometimes he had to follow his loyalties even when it made not as big a financial impact as it would if he sold to all sides.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

"I completely understand [member="Darth Erebos"]. I have been at various military meetings, assisted in the production of various products for the One Sith, as well as helped [member="Isamu Baelor"] with his duties as Military Executor through my work as a General of the One Sith Army." Krayzen stated.

"The former product will be exclusive to the One Sith, as well as to other dark-sided, and neutral factions. We are an up, and coming company, and I do not want to waste our growth by limiting ourselves. "Krayzen stated.

"Any light sided force sensitive that wishes to purchase some of our products will do so. Our target market however is dark sided factions, and neutral factions." Krayzen stated.

"Do we now have a contract?" Krayzen asked again.

Erebos saw that no matter what he said it would hardly faze [member="Krayzen Dratos"] however he did see the upside of his thinking as a businessman, along with the down sides. "Hand over the contract then and let me read through it." He then said as he extended his arm to receive the contract.

When Darth Erebos asked for a contract,Krayzen gave it to him. It outlined the payment, as well as the products that would be provided for the One Sith.

After waiting for some time, Krayzen decided to speak.

"Do we have a deal [member="Darth Erebos"]?"

Erebos read over the contract thoroughly and then lowered it when [member="Krayzen Dratos"] spoke. "We do." He said as he signed the contract and handed it over to Krayzen. "Send a copy of this to the military oversight committee." He then said as he waited for Krayzen to be done signing it himself and copied the contract for the Dark council's archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom