Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Small Break, in the Busy Life of a Senator

Kel was bored, life as a Senator wasn't as much work as it had been as a governor, and now she spent so much extra time in her apartment, doing whatever the hell she wanted. It was dull, and she wanted some fun. And who else was more fun than [member="Gray Watcher"]. Kel opened her commlink, "Gray, why don't you come up here, I would like to go out on the town, and I would feel safer if you were by my side."

That would surely get that merc up here, and hopefully as fast as he could.

Gray listened to the message come through his helmet. He was glad to hear something was happening. Working for a senator was good work, but it got boring pretty quick without any action happening. He had almost started a bar fight the other day when he was off duty. You could blame it on him being a mercenary by trade or on his Mandalorian blood. No matter what, he just needed to get his body moving soon or he might end up doing something stupid.... well stupider than usual.

Gray touched the side of his helmet and said, " Roger that beautiful. I will be right up." He started heading up to her office and had to add not long after, " So are we going on a date tonight? I hope with a busty girl. Although you do fill that role out very well yourself."

[member="Salete Kel"]

"Bold as ever Mr. Gray, but I decided to go out to a cantina, nothing to scummy, but a little lower than the usual senatorial eateries." Salete took his right gauntlet and lead him to the door to her apartment. As the lift brought them to the speeder hangar, Salete looked up at Gray, "Gray, so much of your past eludes me, please tell me about yourself."

[member="Gray Watcher"]

[member="Salete Kel"]

Gray took her arm and started to walk with her. He as starting to feel that he was under dressed for the outing. Armor in a cantina wasn't so unusual, but he could have been in his duster instead. He just smiled to her as she inquired about his past. He said, " Not much to say. Raised on a ship, learned to be a mercenary from my dad, and just didn't try to do anything else. Pretty simple right?" He added after a moment, " So what about you Beautiful? Tell me a little about yourself."

Salete looked away from him for a second, "Just a daughter of a political family, spoiled as hell, and besides the speeder crash, all that happened in my life that was interesting was becoming a governor, then defecting to the republic, seeing the alliance had sold Fondor to a corporation." As the lift door opened up onto the hangar, she continued to her personal speeder.

Salete dangled the plastic card key to the speeder, "So, you driving me, or are you still the awful pilot I met on coruscant?"

[member="Gray Watcher"]

[member="Salete Kel"]

Gray listened to her talk and felt a sense of... something. He didn't quiet understand it, but he felt he got where she was coming from. Maybe it was a form of being uncontented with her situation? He just felt whatever it was she was feeling about her past. He didn't know why he felt what she was feeling, but he was sure it had something to do with his family's oddness.

Gray smiled and said, " Speeders I can do. Ships are a different matter. So if I'm driving I guess that means I won't get to wrap my arms around you. Shame." He walked over to the speeder and got onto it. He patted the spot behind him and said, " Alright, get on Beautiful and I'll take you where ever your heart desires. Maybe to the peak of pleasure?" He under under his helmet, even though she couldn't see that.

Salete smiled, "Well then, it seems my life is in your hands."

She jumped on the speeder, not inhibited by the usual fine dress she wears, but instead adorned a grey jumpsuit with shorter sleeves than a normal one. She gave him a fake look of seriousness, "Sure, Peak of Pleasure, but if you get one scratch on this speeder, you will not hear the end of it."

[member="Gray Watcher"]

[member="Salete Kel"]

Gray had to admit that Salete did have a nice figure no matter what she wore. He seemed to have found a good client to admire while on the job, even though that tended to be when they weren't in a spot they could be attacked at. He said as she got on and finished speaking, " Well if I do then at least I will get to hear your alluring voice with no worry of an end." He knew he was talking to his boss here, but he couldn't help himself. He had to be who he was, and that meant letting her know she was as pretty as a peach.

Gray got the speeder going when she was completely in place. He said as he drove, " Any place in particular you would care to go to?"

"How about the Starlight Cantina, I heard it was really, good, maybe. I really don't know with all this chancellor election going on."
Salete watched as Gray piloted the speeder, she didn't know why, but she liked him, and his armor. Although he seemed older, he was actually 2 years younger than her, but she didn't mind either way. Salete wished she could see his face more often, but she guessed it was better if she didn't.

[member="Gray Watcher"]

[member="Salete Kel"]

Gray knew the place she mentioned. He had gotten to know a few of the places around her apartment as he started to work for her. He had to do something when he was off-duty and getting a drink was usually a good idea. He got the speeder going in the right direction and was using extra cation with his driving. He was on duty right now after all and the last thing he wanted to do was cause Salete to go through another speeder accident. He said as he did, " You got it Beautiful. I for one would vote for Captain Jack Sparrow. I don't agree with all of his policies, but the man seems honorable to me. Of course that is just me going off of a feeling."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom