Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Slug on Voss

On the Planet Voss
Current home of the Silver Jedi Order
And unwanted guests

There was once a croke that made himself known to entities of greater power than he could ever imagine. He had once tricked a traveling merchant into dropping his cargo by taking the guise of a monster. Soon news spread to the wrong sources about the sorcerer on Crakull. This croke, Ebenezer, was soon found by the Host Lord of the Primeval herself and offered a position of power and escape from Crakull. He greedily accepted and served for ten years before being found leaking intelligence for credits. He fled and remained in hiding for some years before he found himself hiding on the planet Voss, home of those that would call themselves enemies of the Primeval at one point. A place were the agents of Anja could never reach. How Ebenezer passed through undetected was still a mystery, even to the Croke himself

Yet here he was, making home in the ruins of Quel-Dora, a site that once held records of the Jedi-Sith schism more than a few millenia in the past, but were now lost. The croke had felt the presence of the jedi master and her padawan not long ago. The croke had quicklly disguised its presence as that of one of the local fauna as to not be seen as the tendrils of force probed the structure

The croke disguised itself once again as he felt a presence in the ruins.

[member= Ar'ekk ] | poetentially [member="Rasu Gan"]

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Ar'ekk had arrived to Voss not long ago to meet once again with Master Rasu Gan from the Silver Jedi Order. The Padawan wished to explore the vast world of Voss alongside Rasu, so she decided to visit the ruins of Quel-Dora.

Once inside the ruins, Ar'ekk felt attracted to a strangely shaped artifact hidden within the ruins. Beneath these walls, the croke was disguised and tracking every move the duo would make. Padawan and Master got separated for a small amount of time, so it was only Ar'ekk inside for now. He knelt before the strange artifact, which made him feel as if he was being drained from his strength.

The walls were cracking and a small shine of light illuminated his back. Minutes felt like hours.

All of the sudden, he felt a strange presence that made him leave this sense of trance and confusion.

What was watching him? He'd find out soon.

[member="Ebenezer"]

This presence. To be frank, felt weak. Ebenezer stared through the crack in the wall in which he hid. The boy's clothes rustled in the silent ruins, and it echoed all around him. He could tell now, that this padawan had sensed him. He dropped his disguise, and that ten-legged slug crawled from its space, it could be no larger than the size of someone's hand.

As Ebenezer moved, he reached out with the force to speak through the entire ruins, his voice coming from every direction at once, deep and gravelly

"Congratulations, young one! You have done what your master could not! I have finally been found after all these years!"

The croke began to crawl up one of the walls onto a shelf and then into the ancient vase resting there. He began to prod the snake-like creature within out of its slumber.

"Tell me, boy. What is your name?

[member="Ar'ekk"]

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
An awkward silence took over the ruins. The Padawan raised, turning back towards the Croke who communicated through the Force. Ar'ekk was clueless as to what kind of creature was this as he spent most of his life in the urban city of Coruscant. Species of this kind were almost non-existant to him. He took a defensive posture towards the Croke, not knowing its intention.

"What are you? What do you want?" he said in an exhalted manner before continuing, "Why do you want to know my name?"

Ar'ekk's mind was overwhelmed with rushed thoughts. He was ready for an eventual dangerous situation.

[member="Ebenezer"]

"Oh. I am merely a...uh... Hermit. I believe that would be the most appropriate term."

The amphistaff stirred in the vase as it began to move. The sound of the stone vase hitting the shelf echoed throughout the ruins as it began to slip out, moving towards the floor. Perhaps the man it would seem to be a snake. It was dark after all. As the croke continued to speak, his tone seemed quite friendly at least, but within the force there was the slightest hint of darkness about the presence here.

"Is it not polite to introduce one's self with a name?"

There a slight pause to the question as the ten-legged slug crawled out from and behind the base, but not lingering long enough to suggest that the voice really wanted a resposne.

"Oh...Oh fine. If you don't trust me enough with your name then I will first trust you with mine. I am Ebenezer."

[member="Ar'ekk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom