Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Slave and an Mercenary

​@[member="Gar Tanaris"]

Lyra was making the queen's bed and ensuring it was up to par. She had a list of things that needed to be done by the time the Queen was back. She made her way quickly working on fluffing the pillows. Everything had to be perfect. She then grabbed her pail of water and took it wit her, she had been washing stuff and rushed out of the room, she needed to get to her next location. It was going to be a long day, but she loved serving Alachai. She was the best mistress she had ever had. this was such a good job despite the hard work.

@[member="Lyra Uporg"]

As the servants in the palace worked, the newest member of the Royal Military walked palace halls. He wore the crest of an officer on his lapel, but that was about it. He was dressed in a black, somewhat tattered trench coat. The coat concealed a shaped durasteel plate that served as makeshift body armor. A black holster on his thigh held a frontier blaster pistol, which was heavier caliber to deal with thick-skinned beasts. He turned a corner, looking for the Queen, hoping to discuss something about his pay.

Lyra was walking so quickly when she turned the corner she crashed into @[member="Gar Tanaris"]. Her pail of dirty water covering both of them and soaking her to the bone. She got on her knees quickly and started apologizing profusely. " I am so sorry sir. I am such a bad servant, You may punish me, I have not met your expectations. " Her experience as a slave taking over the startled girl. " Please master let me dry you up, I will accept your beating, but let me help you first. " She was paniced and anyone could tell she was expecting the man to start beating her and throwing her around. Lyra couldn't believe it. She had already screwed up.

Gar was surprised when @[member="Lyra Uporg"] crashed into him and spilled water over the both of them. Then he was even more surprised when she started taking like he owned her. She was clearly afraid of punishment. So, while she was on the ground, he gently put his hand on her shoulder. For his size and history, Gar could be gentle when he needed to.

"What's wrong? It was only an accident. I'll help you clean up."

So he knelt down and helped her clean up the water.

Lyra was surprised and calmed by his hand. " I am so sorry, I have been a slave, for my whole life, I just assumed" She said looking up as she began to get some towels to dry eveything up. She couldn't believe it. " Can I help you get dry clothes, and dry your current outfit?" she said doting over him. It was her job to make sure visitors were well and she had dumped water on him. She couldn't believe it. " I am really sorry" She wanted to suggest punishiment, how could she of done such a thing and not get punished she thought. She would deny her self food she thought, that would work, she couldn't be letting her self get away with things like this. Lyra needed to remember her place and ensure that she didn't forget how lucky she was. She would punish her self because that was what was expected in cases like this she thought.

@[member="Gar Tanaris"]

"Don't worry about it. My coat will be fine. I've worn it in many different places. It'll be fine. As for the rest of my clothes, I should have some clean ones in my ship. What about you? Will you be ok with those clothes?"

Gar was surprised and saddened to hear that @[member="Lyra Uporg"] had been a slave her whole life. Unfortunately, life was like that. She had most likely been beaten by a cruel master, and she was afraid of punishment, but he could sense her feelings of dissatisfaction with herself. So he reached out with the Force, and nudged her mind just a bit, trying to calm her. If she wasn't Force sensitive, she wouldnt even notice.

Lyra felt something, she wasn't sure what, but she did, but she felt better, calmer. She looked up. " I actually only have two pairs, and my other pair has yet to be washed. but pay me no mind sir, please go to your ship and get dry. " Said the girl who was drenched. She had took the bulk of the water. Her clothes clung to her body's curves and surely showed far more than she realaized as she was too busy stil worrying about things. She was calmer though now, and not so near ready to panic.

@[member="Gar Tanaris"]

"Well, come with me then. You should be able to dry off there, and I could lend you some clothes. They might not fit well, but it's better than nothing." Gar reached out again with the Force, sensing the fact that @[member="Lyra Uporg"] was calmer now, so that worked. No need for her to worry herself to death over a bit of water. If any palace staff asked what she was doing away from her chores, he could always tell them that he requested it, so she wouldn't get in trouble, hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom