Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Sitting Duck

"Yes. The ramp will be open in just a second."

Xieza pressed the button that lowered the ramp. The cockpit was separated from the rest of the ship, therefore, when the ramp lowered, the air in there was not lost. Slowly, the ramp lowered. After about fifteen seconds, the ramp was fully lowered. Xieza, then, steered the ship so that the open ramp was pointed directly towards Carrick's Sword.

"The ramp is lowered and pointed in your direction. What's next?"

[member="Xander Carrick"] , [member="Ten Loop"]

Stop.. I signal my pilot to stop leaving the area. Move to the other side of the ship, and get into position.

The ship begins moving around the ship onto the other side of the ship, facing towards the hull of the ship towards one of the docks of [member="Xieza Blade"] 's ship. I feel it. Prepare to board.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Ten Loop responds honestly. "I'll be bringing tools along that could be used as a weapon, but I'm not really any sort of ace combatant anyways." He didn't bother getting the space suit out since things seemed like he might not be needed right away. So he waited on standby, well, Taps was really the one on standby. A quick trill let him know that the ship that pulled away was back. "Maybe they changed their mind? Don't aim at them if they don't act hostile....but if they do. Make sure the shields are configured right first, then shoot. Tap their shields to show them how much we've got, then go for life support."

He was a shipwright, his droid would know where to aim. The droid couldn't pilot and aim at the same time though, they'd be stationary if firing.

The sudden change of direction of the leaving ship concerned Xieza. It now seemed as if it were coming back. It was coming back. Xieza wondered what their real intent was... was it to help... or something much worse. Xieza broadcasts.

"Change of mind, guy that was leaving?

And that is okay Ten Loop."

[member="Ten Loop"] , [member="Zarkath"] , [member="Xander Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom