Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A 'Sith' on Dantooine

I search the skies every night that my dreams keep me up, my body shaking even when there is no chill to the air of the night. It once was a peaceful place, it once was a place where even if he did have the constant nightmares there was someone to help him, someone who knew the ways of the Force and could explain my visions. But now they are gone and i am here alone in the night.

I had tried to leave, but being branded a murderer by the very people that had killed his parents, it left me without the possibilty of going to a spaceport peacefully and only further the rumor of my being a sith because of my heritage. And when the Sith invaded, they thought i was a spy... dooming me to this solitude, this cold lonely life... it was infuriating.

Every night i sat here, looking to the stars and hoping for my family's peace in death, what had my father done to bring us here in the first place, why was he here... @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Josh shook his head as he walked along the town in Dantooine. He'd just finished his business here, he didn't want to be here any longer then he had to be. Dantooine held many horrible memories for Josh. Years of torture and years of his life wasted rotting in a hell devised by the Sith made this planet nothing but a nightmare of memories for Master DragonsFlame.

Regardless, he'd taken a mission here, and it was complete. The spaceport was in sight, soon enough, he could leave this hell... And hopefully never return again.

@[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan looked over the spaceport as he stood there, eyes tracing over the prices for a ride off planet before he sighed. All of it was too much to get him a trip anywhere, and what made it worse was everyone thought he was a Sith so while they would love for him to get off the planet, they werent going to make him pay less or normal price for a trip off planet. His eyes found their way now to someone in a rush, it was obvious he was an off worlder which means he would have a chance getting off planet without his reputation being known... well that would have been if some fething local saw his face and started shouting about how the Sith was in the spaceport, causing him to sigh and bolt before the port Security responded. It would have been obvious to @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] who they meant and very likely he saw Solan bolt for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom