Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello Chaos!

So as some of you may know, given how recently I've made the article, my boy Alisteri Haxim has ascended to the rank of Sith Lord and will now almost exclusively be going by Darth Strosius to reflect his new rank. Given his new position as well as some very good feedback I received on my recent feedback thread I figure getting some new threads to flesh out how he acts in his new role would be good! As such I've got three quick possible avenues of interaction to hopefully streamline any ideas that come to mind!

New Sith on the Block: For those in the Sith Order or interested in joining, Darth Strosius may be something of a controversial figure given his recent participation in the Ouroboros Crisis on the side of the rebelling Tsis'Kaar. However with his allegiance back with the wider Sith, he's looking to prove his worth and loyalty once more! Have a Sith that needs introduction? Want to make some possibly sketchy connections? Just want to see why he always wears a mask? Well feel free to come by and poke the self-declared Sith Lord!

Liberator of the Outer Rim: So for a bit of context, Darth Strosius is the founder and leader of a cult that is based on the Outer Rim planet Formos and mostly spends their time being a nuisance to the local spice and slave trades there and around Kessel. So with some wacky cultists running around and blowing up pirate stations and criminal outposts in order to steal from them and recruit their slaves, I'd say there's a good bit of fun to be had! Have a criminal or gun for hire character that gets a contract to see who and what has taken an interest in disrupting business in the area? Have a character less than friendly with slavers and pirates trying to figure out why so many of them have been driven out of the Kessel sector? Maybe just some poor soul trying to do a simple black market deal and winding up in the middle of a firefight? Regardless if you frequent the Outer Rim then there's a somewhat unique presence there to be wary of!

Out and About: Whether it be hunting Sith artifacts, securing some sort of resource, or just popping in to put down some random threat that may one day be a thorn in the side of the Sith Order, Darth Strosius can crop up in a variety of place! Pretty much the only place he's unlikely to be found is in the Core worlds so there's plenty of opportunity to have this particular Sith Lord come in to bother something or someone. Need a sudden bad guy to put some stakes into your character's journey? The hunt for some obscure temple or relic becoming just a bit too easy? Well do I have the guy for you!

Tldr I am open for just about any kind of thread! Whether it be lowkey and even somewhat social or action packed and full of conflict I am there! I really want to try and use Darth Strosius to help people further their stories and characters in their journeys and goals so if he seems like he'd be a useful inclusion then just let me know either here on Chaos or on Discord!

Thank you all and have a lovely day!

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

To quote my favorite businessman, "Is that legal?"

legal-star.gif

My character, Envir Vadul Envir Vadul is a utterly lost and naive padawan (his master died a while ago) and I think it would be interesting for him to meet a sith for once. Envir hasn’t really interacted much with Jedi/Sith and doesn’t quite grasp the importance of either so he is a bit more care free when meeting Jedi/Sith

Way later, he’s going to eventually fall to the dark side…

deplorable deplorable

I don't think I've had Strosius really interact with a Jedi that's less powerful than him so that'll be an interesting angle! As long as you don't mind your poor padawan having to sit through some Sith propaganda lol.
Oh yes, please go wild with Sith propaganda... My silly Envir will probably either mindlessly consume everything or get into some idiotic heated argument haha

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Hi there! Evander absolutely despises force users, however he is more willing to negotiate with Sith than with Jedi. I'd love to hop onto your second idea for interaction. If Evander hears rumours about a bunch of force users disrupting the lives of others, he would definitely try to oppose them. I'd love for him to meet you, learn about your liberation of slaves, and wonder whether force users are really so bad after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom