Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello everyone! Once again I am back to pitch my Sith and his cult for some juicy story potential!

So long story short, Alisteri and his cult have properly established themselves on Formos and have begun to spread out their control not only on the planet itself but also across the system in general, using the lack of a centralized government in the area to strongarm the locals into obeying them and joining their cause. But of course, they aren't unopposed nor can they grow with just their own grit and determination.

That is where I am opening up for some story potential! Business deals and military agreements, joint operations, mutually beneficial trade agreements, if you want to parley with a Sith cult then feel free to come on by! Of course opposition is always open as well, skirmishes over the planet's resources, attempts to support the locals or set back the cult's efforts, anything like that is of course welcome as well! Any interactions in general are open really.

But of course if politics aren't your speed then I'm always looking for more stories with Alisteri as well! Artifact hunts, battles, meetings and discussions, anything under the sun!

So if you're interested then feel free to stop by and drop a reply or hit up my dms on either the site or discord, and have a good day!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hello everyone! Once again I am back to pitch my Sith and his cult for some juicy story potential!

So long story short, Alisteri and his cult have properly established themselves on Formos and have begun to spread out their control not only on the planet itself but also across the system in general, using the lack of a centralized government in the area to strongarm the locals into obeying them and joining their cause. But of course, they aren't unopposed nor can they grow with just their own grit and determination.

That is where I am opening up for some story potential! Business deals and military agreements, joint operations, mutually beneficial trade agreements, if you want to parley with a Sith cult then feel free to come on by! Of course opposition is always open as well, skirmishes over the planet's resources, attempts to support the locals or set back the cult's efforts, anything like that is of course welcome as well! Any interactions in general are open really.

But of course if politics aren't your speed then I'm always looking for more stories with Alisteri as well! Artifact hunts, battles, meetings and discussions, anything under the sun!

So if you're interested then feel free to stop by and drop a reply or hit up my dms on either the site or discord, and have a good day!

My my! I've done some reading up on this cult of your's and Alisteri's history, and I have to say, it's not what I expected from a Sith!
If only he wasn't a Sith, Aloy would have liked this man a lot, I think.

Aloy actually plans to build something that seems oddly similar to the Wenosa, So I wonder if there's room for an interesting rivalry there? and what kind of organic character development could occur through it.

Sadly it's a bit early for me to make any real plans, Considering Aloy is a grumpy blacksmith with a ship and few credits to her name, but I'd like to hit you up on discord anyway. (EllieEx, I'll send a request very soon!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom