Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Sith Faction Idea

I don't think chaotic evil necessarily means 'LOLDESTRUCTION.' It just means that you carry out your own goals ruthlessly; those goals don't have to be arbitrary human sacrifice. Chaotic-type Sith are generally independent and out for themselves, which I don't particularly think subtracts from their Sithiness. There's nothing in the Sith code that says you have to devote yourself to whatever the 'Sith cause' is accepted to be - if you look at the code, it's about self-improvement and power and freedom.

But yeah, a faction that causes chaos with the purpose of rebirth is an interesting concept. You'd have to be careful to show that the destruction had a purpose, but it could work.

[member="Darth Ragnarok"]

We are all the same here - wanting to write fun fiction in a fictional galaxy to help expand, feed and share our creativity and imagination.

There is no right and wrong on what Faction to make, and what goals to have. Sure, they have effects on the longevity of the Faction by the things you help generate for members; more activity and stories helps bring more members etc and creates your Faction to expand with IC story.

If you have an idea, then go for it. It may work at first, it may not. All Factions start with a seed planted, and kudos to you for being brave to have the idea and want to do it and have a discussion – I may have ideas, but I’m certainly not confident enough to start them!

I wish you well with what Sith Faction you may make; remember, the Sith, just as the Jedi, can be many different things in the eye of the beholders, as long as they are all fighting for the same goal, then you will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom