Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Sin For Every Sword [Seven Swords]

Kinyen

Taking a look from the viewport of the Kinta Satvas. I stood. Watching as the mountains off to the east towered over every natural thing. The peeks reaching for the stars, but couldn't quite get there with their roots dug deep. The Forests that seemed to surround our entire area were filled with creatures that added their voice to the choir of nature. It was a very peaceful planet. One that not many wars were seen upon. The space of grassland we had landed on, was the telegraphed area in which we were to meet.

Special individuals were asked to come. Each, a Sword of the group known only as, The Seven Swords. Each man, or woman, stood for a skillset within a style of lightsaber combat, and thereby translated it into the use of swordsmanship. Most of the people will be carrying swords, or some special weapon, including a lightsaber. The geographic position was sent out by a series of numbers representing the angles of imaginary lines known as longitude, and latitude lines. The precise directions led to this ship.

The one that we would be meeting on.

The Dark vessel looked rather scary at first, however, it was no so. Inside housed, were an assortment of men that worked under my command. And currently, they were all gone to gather supplies. This trip they would take would last a good half of the day. Meaning I had almost all the time in the world to have this meeting set up.

Standing on the Bridge, I was sitting back in a chair, My feet propped up on a table, and my helmet sitting right next to them. Currently wearing the suit of armor known as Gimti Arana, I looked it over. Liking the new armor that I was allowed to have, to make. It showed who I was, and soon of a secret that I have kept for the past 19 years of my life. Nonetheless, I also had my right hand resting upon Storm. A Katana that I have had for a very long time. Dressing it up with new battle wraps that were clean, I smoothed up the blade, and tried my best to get out all the scratches from countless battles I have used it in.

It sat in my lap, while a lightsaber was clipped onto the belt. The black hilt shone as I cleaned it up for the occasion. First impressions mattered. If they saw me in slacks, and a tank top, that would be bad. Reaching up behind me, I took a hair tie, and began to put my hair up in a pony tail. Looking very much like a Samurai hair style. I smiled as a notification on the dash showed up. Telling me that there were incoming "targets" Really I knew them to be the Seven. Oh the Magnificent Seven.

Standing up, I moved on towards the Hangar bay, where I would be there to greet them all.

"A strange turn of event's indeed."

[member="Krest"], [member="Xardus Folidaar"], [member="Ryan Arthmael"], [member="Valora"], [member="Terras Rigel"], [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"], [member="Ruby Wilded"], [member="Dresden Strife"], [member="Darth Valtryx"], [member="Ayy Lmao"], [member="Abbigail Knight"],

Zavzen stood in the bridge of his ship, the Eternal Saviour, next to the holographic image of Haeli. Ahead of his was the rather intimidating ship the sent co-ordinates were guiding him towards, the place where he would meet the other members of the group the Seven Swords.

Zavzen was wearing his usual outfit of a black, half-opened leather tunic and leather trousers with a brown cloak over the top. On each shoulder of the clock there were elaborate shoulder guards. Clipped to the right of his belt were his two lightsabers and below them, strapped to his right thigh, was a holstered blaster. On the left side of his belt the sheaths of his two swords, Saviour and Reaper, were tied to his belt, each sword was placed in it's respective sheathe.

"Haeli, please transmit yourself to my Holodisk. I want you to observe the proceedings then give a run down on them later, hoepfully this will help your people reading skills." With a slight bow the purple hologram flickered for a moment before disappearing. Immediately afterwards the pale Zabrak turned to leave the ship.

Disembarking, he was met by, what looked like a, human male. "The name's Zavzen Sae'ryx, nice ta meet you." He greeted the man, "And you are...?"

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom