Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request A Sig A Sig! My Kingdom for a Sig!

As the title suggests, this is a request for art. Specifically a signature for the boy, Ignatius here who is fast becoming a favourite of mine to write. And his signature, is painfully barren. Ergo, the open ended request. I actually have no clue as to what I want aesthetically, but I would like something which represents him. So for your consideration, a brief on the character:

Ignatius is a painfully uptight diplomat. Or ex-diplomat. Born with a profound limp, he was not able to follow the example of his Uncle, Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber and enter military service and instead trained as a linguist, and cypher breaker. Eventually becoming a spy embedded within the First Order diplomatic service. The sort of fellow who'd meet with foreign officials, while keeping tabs and writing files on them. Sort of, office-spy work. But it wasn't to last. The First Order died, and long story short Ignatius found himself enslaved into the Maw Auxiliary. Basically slave soldiers with a bit of a Mad Max flair, where he's the most articulate of all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom